I am the reincarnation of the famous Chinese hero

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Fearless 2006, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Fearless 2006

Fearless 2006 New Member

Hello friends, I want to announce new news for all reincarnation and reincarnation scholars, I joined the reincarnation of the champion fearless 2006 with the play of the famous jetli superstar and I am currently studying reincarnation and I would appreciate if my experienced friends guide me.
    Thank you

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Fearless. We're glad you fond us. Please, explore the forum and ask questions if you will. Fame and famous mean nothing here, other than they are merely another life time. Reincarnation is a wonderful subject in the quest for life's deeper meaning. Sometimes notoriety plays a roll, but in all reality it's probably the simpler, more common lives that influence us today. I'm sure there are exceptions, but the grandeur is lost on me. Over the years here I've seen people come and go with visions of fame, but the earnest ones usually are looking for something other than acclaim. Good luck in your study of reincarnation, if we can be of help please ask. ~Tman

Fearless 2006 likes this.
  3. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

Famous past lives are exciting at first until one realizes how much trouble they cause (in research/memories, in credibility, and often in generalized trauma to the soul). I sincerely hope that if you are connected to this famous lifetime as you believe, that you do not experience such things.

Kalos and Fearless 2006 like this.