I don’t know if anyone will know the answer to this question but...

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Trent McDaniel, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Trent McDaniel

Trent McDaniel Active Member

I realize the brain can only contain a certain amount of space within in... do past life memories overflow that space?? Whenever I’m about to remember my past life I get this huge anxiety attack like my brain can’t handle or process all of the information I’m getting it’s a weird feeling but it’s like your Brain is legit gonna explode. You flash through a ton of things from your past life then you have to force yourself to stop remembering so that you calm
    Yourself down anyone ever experience this or know anything about it? Thanks

Jaimie likes this.
  2. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

It's happened to me, usually when the bad memories come. My only advice is to listen to the instinct that tells you to slow down and step back. Then next time when you've calmed, you can try and hone in on a time/place rather than letting all that sea of information come at you from all angles.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Active Member

I guess i'ts kind of the same here.Whenever I try to do any sort of self regression or any other attempt to remember anything at all my brain just refuses to focus in a way and I end up giving up on it.So the only thing I'm left with are pretty strong emotions,but no memories.Wich kinda sucks to be honest.

Trent McDaniel likes this.
  4. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Could be your subconscious trying to tell you you're not ready, or that you need to take it slower. Don't force the memories out

5. Trent McDaniel

Yeah it’s like oh I know what this is I know this emotion but you get no physical pictures or memories sucks.

6. Trent McDaniel

Well I ignored these memories since I was 16 then brought them back up at 18 and currently every week I’m learning a ton about it so it seems like I should force them out

7. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life, but forcing everything to the surface like that can end very badly. You don't know what you're going to find, so it'd be better to take it one little baby step at a time.

8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Trent ! Yes it happened to me and it brought me down to my knees and I was exhausted and fell asleep. Before this I was used to having a flashback now and then but I still tried to blame imagination for it. When all those flashbacks came storming to the surface all of a sudden I was not prepared and it frighten me. My brain felt very strange afterwards til I got back to normal, I slept a lot. I was not meditating but I was at home, doing nothing really, just being relaxed and did not think of any flashback. I was a teenager when it happened. Those days I did not know it could be reincarnation.

Ask for protection from a spirit guide ? That is the only suggestion I can make right about now. If you wish to remember ask to take it little by little ?

Hope you will feel better : )

/Jaimie

Trent McDaniel and KenJ like this.
  9. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Trent,

I just don't understand. You're experiencing panic attacks and instead of slowing down, you force yourself even further http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/past-life-trauma.8875/

What's your logic?

:eek:

Trent McDaniel, KenJ and truthlove like this.
  10. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

There is a reason the so called 'past lives' are forgotten to most, it will come up only if its relevant to your soul's growth. if not you simply dont remember. Certainly forcing yourself to remember a truama may not be constructive unless youa re ready to face what ever comes up. your soul usually knows if you are ready or not.

Another interesting concept i resonate with is , how do you know the past life you are connecting with is 'yours'? sometimes these things come up in our memories, dreams, fields because of vibrational resonance like anything else. in the physical reality we attract things, people. situations based on our vibration, thoughts, beliefs. and that way we may even attract an alternative life time experience recall , which may or may not be 'ours'. Thats something to think about.

11. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

This is why I constructed the Intent and environment to simply receive verification of my "para-" experiences being reincarnation related - no war or brutality to give reason to my dislike to currentently seeing any wounds or internal body-parts.

truthlove likes this.
  12. Trent McDaniel

Lol well the night after I posted that I had a huge anxiety attack and trigger after trying to force them out so I should’ve listened to you

13. Trent McDaniel

I just thought that I had to be brave and fight through the panic attacks and that was the only way I could remember

fireflydancing likes this.
  14. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

OK, sounds like some kind of logic, But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't do that again. We all make mistakes, that's how we learn. Are you feeling better now? The best you can do is step back for a while. Let the whirling fear and emotions come to a rest.

The key point is: when we start remembering past lives, the ugly stuff, our death, pain, etc. come first to the surface. Not always, but very, very often. Those are the things that we hadn't solved or healed.

An anxiety attack has nothing to do with strength. It can happen to each and every one of us, no matter how brave you are in daily life. I've had my share of them relating to past lives, hardly ever experienced such an attack in 'real life'.

Trent McDaniel and truthlove like this.
  15. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

That's how you learn though. Don't worry about it, it happens. Just try to take care of yourself

16. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

And the real bravery is being open and allowing surrendering to your inner truth happen naturally, without force and that means being vulnerable , being in the 'i dont know', being open, tender, sore, even at times hurting or even 'running away' from it because you abide in the opening. And truth of that moment or right action could be to focus else where and its perfectly ok. The ability to allow truth to BE in your awareness no matter how it looks is courage. and it cannot be forced. it is surrendered to. especially the big traumas that no amount of 'doing' can fix, the only way through that would be surrendering to your inner truth moment by moment, even if that means ' i will watch a movie to take my mind off of it, i am not ready for it yet'. etc. its perfectly ok. When the time is right , the surrendering happens by itself. Trust your higherself.

Once the surrendering happens the deeper awareness within you holds you , anchors as you examine truth. its bigger force than 'doing'. you are not 'doing' here but 'being'. And truth when examined sometime hurts. And its ok. While it hurts it also melts the walls around your heart , so now you can become more available to yourself. Once blocked or unexamined energy moves through it leaves transparency. So you wont have to hide from yourself any more. You wont have to run from pain. its a step by step process. interestingly in this process you are both feminine of receiving , being open and the Masculine the unmoving presence that stays in your center without distractions of the eternal force. You as a whole being become available to yourself. its mostly a process of BEING rather than doing. In extreme traumas something deeper than the conscious self anchors you when the surrendering happens. The only doing on your part would be the 'intention' to be FREE. So, follow the inner compass, intend to be free if thats what your calling is and allow surrendering to truth happen naturally when the time is right, dont force yourself to face anything that you don't need to in this moment.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    fireflydancing and KenJ like this.
  17. Trent McDaniel

I had two dreams basically telling me I’m not ready for the truth and I have a theory that I remembered my past life as a kid and had dreams about it but it was so traumatic that I blocked the memories out. Maybe around 3-7?

Jaimie likes this.
  18. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Trent, do you have any "knowings", things that you just know without any other experience? Any skills that were easily developed or shown very early in this life time?
    My take on this is that you will only have this knowledge (reincarnation) if you need it for some reason. There are millions of people who "believe" it without "knowing" it to be true; my thoughts are that you want to reach the knowing rather than the Believing, but I doubt that is possible. I don't want to burst your bubble on this, just pointing out that there have been people wanting to do this for eons.

19. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I had a nighmare about dying and a man not helping me but killing me. It also stopped when I was about 7. I later found out it had been like that, years and years later. If it had happened to me again as an adult, to be trapped like that in that state in the nightmare I think I would for sure had had some panic attack or something, so Im just glad it doesnt return.

20. Trent McDaniel

Wanting to do what?