I feel a deep connection and Love to someone I never met.

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Thomas Mark, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Thomas Mark

Thomas Mark New Member

Hey, I was born in 1983, April In-fact, My Great Grandmother who was always a big mystery and now sort of an obsession to me died February of that year, She was 88. She abruptly left this world after an accident at home. Anyways, I'm obsessed with her. I'm Fascinated and I don't know why, I was first born that Year. Another 2 followed, Which funnily enough 3 Family Member died that year, and 3 Followed into this world.

I've always Known her. Though I have never really met her. I was told when she was Dying, She was talking to my Mothers belly, You Know to me. I just feel so connected with her time. The way she lived, Spoke and acted. I just feel her on a level I can't explain. It's so utterly confusing. I feel like Things are so clear, About her. Then I go back look at photos and those Ideas and Thoughts turn out so real. I feel connections to area's in my City (Where I found out she was frequently visiting) I feel like I know her, Like actually did. But Never truly did. Please Help!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

What kind of help are you looking for?

3. Thomas Mark

Thomas Mark New Member

Clarification, Or Just Some Truth.

4. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome, Thomas! Since you're a new member, please take a moment to double check the posting guidelines. Some who forget to read them are dismayed when they inadvertently slip into aspects of past life exploration that Carol asks us to reserve for private conversations with those who are interested (or save for other forums) instead of publicly sharing here.

About your post: It is possible that you were her in a past life or are the reincarnation of someone who knew her. She could also be a spiritual guide to you.

What many of us have learned is that others cannot clarify such experiences for us. It is our own journey and question to explore. Sometimes the experiences others share here can help illuminate the situation and offer us ways to test or explore the experience that hadn't occurred to us before. Here is the FAQ section, where you will find helpful suggestions and methods for exploring your experiences.

I recommend keeping a journal of these thoughts and any dreams or meditative experiences that seem related. Read through the memories others share here and consider whether any of them feel relevant or helpful.

Many of us experience a gut feeling about these things. It isn't reliable on its own, because it's easily corrupted by strong beliefs and triggered emotions, but when balanced by awareness, curiosity, and logical exploration it can become a very useful tool for understanding the unseen world. Your gut feeling can be tested and trained, and one way to do that is to collect experiences and observe which ones prove true and which seem to evaporate with time or under closer inspection.

As you can see, you're the only one with enough information to do this kind of thing. Feel free to continue sharing your explorations and experiences here.