I feel yearning for a woman I do not know?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jmcg02, Jun 11, 2016.

1. jmcg02

jmcg02 New Member

I never strongly believed in past lives until recently. Though I am a heterosexual female adult in a serious relationship with a male, I have these inexplicable feelings for this mystery woman I can't explain.

It started when I felt this odd connection with the actress Natasha Lyonne. Not just a connection, even a desire for her. It was odd, because it didn't feel like a current desire, but something I've felt in the past. Someone who looked like her, someone I loved.

I feel these intense emotions when I think about this woman. Love, passion, lust, loss, yearning. I can't help but know that in a past life, I loved her. I even have these memories of touching her, kissing her.

My question is: how do I find out more about her? I've tried exploring my past life through self-meditation but it hasn't worked. I have this deep yearning and I need to know who this woman was and how she impacted a possible past life I had in such a strong way.

Any suggestions?

2. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi jc

Welcome to the forum.

I can completely empathise with this feeling. 'Deep yearning' is something that is hard to ignore in my experience. Gender is something that is rather a fluid concept when it comes to true love and certainly from one life to the next. Confusing? Yes. A more common experience than you might think? Yes.

All I can suggest is to keep working on it. Start a journal if you haven't already and keep your eyes open for interesting strangers who might suddenly appear in your life - regardless of gender or age or circumstances. Sometimes these funny kinds of feelings are heralding something that is about to happen or someone you are about to meet (again).

Maybe she reminds you of someone? Maybe you knew her before? What do you think is going on?

You might find my story either interesting, or cautionary or both. But know that you are not alone in this kind of thing.

My friend X: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/my-friend-x.1438/