I found my reincarnation, " accidently", through a book

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Pepperarts, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pepperarts

Pepperarts New Member

Im ok now but anxious to learn more about this " person". I have found members of her family and the state they live in. But prefer not to until I have no stone unturned, learn all that I can about her. When that is don't, I may wish to contact them. And perhaps, by contacting them, I could learn to avoiding same mistake she made. And..or... maybe this bring some healing effects on them although I don't them" suffering" with plain view.

I made this comment and posted in Facebook group and it has helped some. But Im thinking it wouldn't hurt to post same thing here.

" Ok. Not sure exactly where to start. I accidently ( no such thing as wrong place, wrong time, or wrong people. Except this time.. no such thing as a " wrong" book). There is a photo that looks EXACTLY like me when I discovered it during net surfing some years ago. Last week, a friend of mine of whom I'm staying with, she handed me a book about Deaf woman author and I was blew away. I asked her why was she showing me this book and it became clear that she was confused and unawared that this author who passed on in 1923 would be me, a reincarnated soul. I decided to read her biography and I was completely floored. Her father was murdered on Mississippi River, I was born by this river inside a hospital. She lost her hearing when she was 11 and I discover the extension of my hearing loss when I was 11. She learned American Sign Language when she was 16 and so did I. She got married and live in a town named SHerwood and that happened to be my middle name. Her daughter lived with a gentleman who happened to have last name , Perry and my father married a woman with last name, Perry. She ran away from New York due to domestic violence and so did I. She traveled to Cuba and I was married to a Deaf Cuban guy. She was terrible with lipreading and so am I. BUt she was good with her speeh and so am I. She was born gifted as a writer and so am I, as an artist. CUrrently there is an author who wrote an article about her and his last name is VanCLeve and I grew by the the park whose name is also Van Cleve. So... has anyone ever come across like this? Why did this happened? This Deaf author wrote a story about the bird with broken wing and so did I 20 years ago. What is going on here and what should I do? WHat is trying to tell me ?"

Your thought?

2. tanguerra

tanguerra Senior Registered

Hi Pepperarts.

Welcome to the forum.

Wow! Those are a lot of coincidences! Do you have any memories of that life, or have you had any since you found the book?

3. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Active Member

wow this amazing.i dont believe in accidents.after all life is stranger than fiction.you would be suprised how many ''so-called accidents'' happened in history that leaved me and many other people who read it speechless
    good luck for finding out more about yourself

4. cgaman

cgaman New Member

These kinds of coincidences are evidence suggesting all our lives are scripted from birth to death. And events repeating themselves... that's just the life writer/director being lazy and running out of ideas.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  5. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE Probationary Member

6. Kathy Eckhardt

Kathy Eckhardt New Member

I would be interested in hearing more of your story regarding Hatshepsut as I had a reading some years ago with Kevin Ryerson/Ahtun Re and was told that I was a follower of Hatshepsut. He also told me that He (Ahtun Re) knew me in that lifetime and was a "mentor of sorts" to me. That was his last lifetime and he was a High Priest.