I had past life regression and I’m not sure if it was real.

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Dona33, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Dona33

Dona33 New Member

So a few years ago I decided to go to a hypnotist and have past life regression. I did feel super relaxed but it took some time to get me to that state. During the regression I was a woman with long blonde hair in a yellow corset dress. I couldn’t see what I looked like because I was looking from her point of view but could just see the long blonde hair. I walked up some steps into a large room with a fireplace and there was a man stood at the side of the fireplace. He was absolutely gorgeous and was wearing a black cap and had dark hair like in a short bob type style. He was wearing them black baggy trousers things men wore in the Middle Ages and a black cloak.

Ok so here’s where it gets cheesy! So as I walked towards him he had a big smile on his face and said “I will find you my Anne” god I’m cringing just at that line. And then that was it I was back in a hallway full of doors and brought out of the regression.
    When I came round I was extremely drained and felt heavy. Even though everything I saw seemed real I couldn’t help but think I had imagined it despite never having a very good imagination.

Ok again this is why I think I may have imagined it. I have had a massive interest in Richard 3rd for some time. I am obsessed with anything to do with him and his wife, and queen, Anne. I get actually annoyed when I see, or read, things that say he killed his nephews, the princes in the tower as I believe truly he didn’t do it and I want to defend him. I also could genuinely cry for him that he lost the battle of bosworth. In the regression the man stood there had all the sort of clothing on Richard would have worn, along with the hair and of course me being Anne. He didn’t look like he does in his portraits but none survive that were drawn when he was alive so there’s a good chance he looks different to his portraits.

About a week after this I was laid in bed, not asleep, and all of a sudden and I mean for literally seconds only I was somewhere else, that I felt was middleham castle and he was stood in front of me, really close, but then I was back in bed. It was all very strange and I keep meaning to maybe go again. It felt so real, the regression, at the time but the skeptical part of my brain tells me it was just imagination.

2. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I would suggest going again, or trying a self-regression through the internet (there are plenty of resources on YouTube). I have done a couple of self-regressions, but I think I might need to try again. I've gone from being a French waitress 'fraternising' with homesick soldiers in WWII, to a woman named Emilie in a concentration camp on the border of France and Germany. With the obvious overlap in times, I can't be both. However, I think one of them to be even remotely truth, but I'm too busy clutching at what straws I can to learn which. I need to clear out my head of these ideas, then try a regression on nothing but instinct and what comes to my mind in the moment. The first time was probably wishful thinking that I had some link with the men of E Company, 101st Airborne Division (the focus of 'Band of Brothers'). The Holocaust references must be from my faintly perceived calling toward Judaism and wanting answers as to why I feel so drawn to the religion I have no known connection to in this lifetime. And, I'm beginning to wonder which young man I loved, if any; the kind-eyed soul that called himself Jakob in my second regression, or the homesick GI who stole a kiss in the moonlight in my first time going back...

So, definitely try again, but attempt to clear your mind before "going under". That's certainly what I intend to do, despite somewhat believing that none of what I've been shown is real and that I might just end up getting some completely different life!

3. Dona33

Dona33 New Member

Thankyou for your reply. I am definitely going to go again at some point. I have tried self regression through meditation but I don’t do it enough and it’s onviously not a fast process. I will tell myself I’m going to meditate everyday, do it 2 or 3 days in a row then life takes over and I don’t do it again. It just felt so real at the time and then self doubt takes over. How long did it take you to master self regression and could you recommend a good YouTube video to use.

4. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

Master it? Pft, I'm no self-regression guru! I've done it twice and both times I got pulled in the direction of an "Emilie" with a kind-eyed man who offered up the name "Jakob". As it turns out, they were [maybe] ploys by my imagination as it was clutching at straws for what I wanted to experience. Not what I needed to experience. As it turns out, I was possibly on the right track with a French connection and something to do with America, but both Emilie and Jakob are possibly irrelevant. I'm not sure, yet. I need to do further regressions to see what else gets offered up. And try to keep Emilie and Jakob from pulling me in their direction.

As for recommendations, there's Brian Weiss' 30-min session and I also completed one by the user "Joe T" that was about an hour long. During Weiss', I received the name "Emilie" and an image of a petite brunette. During the second, I was given the name "Jakob" and knew to spell both names as I write them as soon as I came back out of the meditations. There wasn't much more, besides the same cobbled street and burgundy leather shoes both times. Everything else seemed dark and hazy, almost forced by my imagination just to push through to the conclusions. After my second regression, I turned to Ancestry with the names and an idea of France. I found a couple of names that I was drawn to, but then I dropped them and went with just 'France' and a year that would mean my former self was in her 20s during the war. I was led to a woman who bore a resemblance to my current self. However, that's all there is in that lead. No recollections, no emotions, just a picture that looks eerily like me. Emilie and Jakob are still proving to be quite strong connections to the past. Maybe, because I've grabbed on to those names and I'm convinced I was Emilie, with a kind-eyed man called Jakob at my side for a time. I suppose it's not so far-fetched, considering the name Jakob/Jacob has long been 'meaningful' to me for unknown reasons. So, perhaps, I am on the right path with "Emilie" and "Jakob" after all...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Yvette,

Just a quick comment related to your two possible lives during the same period.

Dr. Michael Newton found cases of overlapping or simultaneous incarnations by sufficiently advanced souls. This idea is, nonetheless, hard for many to believe, and I make no commitment one way or the other myself. However, I find the idea interesting and would be hesitant to say it is impossible.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

Skepticism does not seem possible to cure entirely. Everyone will doubt now and again. It is a part of being human.

The deal with past life memories is that it could either be real, or a creation of your subconscious. If it is real, then the effects of this real situation are likely still a part of your current life, and they should be worked through. If it is a creation of the subconscious, it has still drawn out material that bothers you or in some way informs your deeper thought processes, just in a code like through a dream. Either way, it brings up material to work with in order to better or understand yourself. It does not matter which of the options is the case if the result is still the same. You just have to put the question down and move to the next step.

There and back again likes this.
  7. Stacy Swan

Stacy Swan Active Member

Dona33 I find your post fascinating, in light of my past life that I shared recently. Most unusual that I joined the group on August 31 and you joined on September 2. I didn't even see your post to read it until today. I do truly think that you need to check my past life out! ;) My Journey from the Wars of the Roses There is a Part 1 and a Part 2. Stacy