I have made a terrible mistake

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Runner, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Runner

Runner Member

can I damage my future lives? I think I did. How can they be repaired if at all?

I had an attached dark spirit or some satanic witchcraft riding inside me since my childhood, as my family was deeply involved in satanist practices for generations. I refused to be part of it but it didn't help and they put it into me.

Now I find myself pushing away things that I need for survival and craving things that I don't want and don't need.

The other day, I don't know how but I ended up with some satanist future teller counselor hotline and I asked them to remove a person who I love from a lot of my future lives. Obviously this is not what I want.

Now I feel the witchcraft over me, any time this person is near me, I either run away or I hide, or I do everything to avoid this person, all in total opposition to my will.

Have I damaged my future lives with this? Will I behave like this in my future lives and lock out this person? How can you survive by locking out the person that you love?

Can anything help to undo this huge self inflicted damage after my death? Do you know anything that can be done?

Thanks a lot!

WhiteRose and Antigone like this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Runner, I'm not qualified to do exorcisms or things like that, but I believe that you are capable of healing yourself once you take your power back from those you gave it to.

You have spirit guides that will help you do what you intend. I would suggest that you relax and visualize a white or golden light enveloping you while asking to be protected from those 'bad' spirits. You have that ability and help if you truly need it. Some people insist on playing with powers that consume them, like greed and notoriety, usually people that feel inadequate otherwise. You seem to be in better shape than they are by simply wanting to move beyond their attempt to gain powers that they can not truly handle.

Deal with one lifetime at a time, each one has different tasks. First rid yourself of the influence of others and take back control of yourself, you can do this, a lot of us have.

3. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

I dont think you have got anything damaged in your future. But you may have gotten a spell cast on you, and thats extreamly unpleasant. It has happende to me once, so I know. Have you heard of the italian ritual of Malochio? It removes all kinds of evil spells of you, so that you can be freed. It is always performed by an italian lady who knows of all this stuff, and knows how to do it. They are very helpful and kind, always. They can also do it from a distance, so you dont have to show up personally, all you have to do is to send the lady a photo of yourself. And you can do it electronically as well. Do you know some real italians you can ask, if they could set you in contact with a lady who can perform Malochio? Another thing you shall not worry about is money or gifts. Cause they always do it for free when somebody ask them to, and dont expect anything back in return from you. They do it for the sake of the good force in the universe. You can look upon them as a kind of priestess or like "a white whitch". I can really recommend the ritual of Malochio. As it has truely helped me A LOT.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Runner and Antigone like this.
  4. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Hello Runner.
    I am very sorry to hear about your situation, as it sounds incredibly frightening, but I am glad you are looking for some answers or ideas. Unfortunately, I might not give you an answer to the question you asked, because like KenJ, I think you should try to handle with what you are capable of changing, which is what is in now and in this moment.
    Runner, I am so sorry to hear of what your family inflicted upon you in the past, that was not your fault. I cannot imagine what you have gone through, as when I was young I had some negative experiences from my family's interest in Oujia/drinking nights, while I would shake in the corner praying and praying, but something came into that house and taunted me no matter. I really was troubled by one dark energy alone just because it was around, so once again, I really can imagine that what you have gone through and are going through is really so, so difficult. Yet, please let me suggest that you can get out of this- you only must believe in yourself.
    I know that people can demand negativity away from them. I have done it myself. One day I had dark energy enter the room during my more depressive days, but even in this depression, I gathered my strength and commanded the energy to leave, and it did. After doing this, I knew that I had power that I wish I knew I had long ago. I am not really interested in telling my own stories, I just hope you can see that we all have power over what is in us and around us.
    So now Runner, even though it was not your fault that this was forced upon you, you must now take up the duty to make it leave you in this lifetime, because you can.
    But the question is, where should we start? Maybe begin by trying to clear yourself of this energy, because you can and will. I "clear" regularly, not just to eliminate negativity that may be around and me, but to create a holy time that is peaceful and meaningful. I usually burn lavender or one of my other favourite herbs or woods (though white sage is the common popular choice) in a little metal bowl (sitting under fabric as no one thinks that smudged fingers are holy), and I smudge it around the room, or entire house. Then you have some words to say, or at least, that is what I do. I hope you don't mind if I share my "clearing declaration" with you so you have an idea of what to write, though I think it is very meaningful if you write your own.
    There is no thing living physically or in other forms-
    No dark energies-
    No negativity or darkness permitted near my home, body, or loved ones.
    I welcome light
    I delight in love
    Let them fill the space about me
    Let them entirely fill my body and soul
    It is in my complete power to completely banish all else-
    Whether from my own mind or in other forms-
    My body and home are holy temples
    Let them be filled with safety, love, and light!

You can say this however you like, you can shout or whisper it, whatever is more effective to you, but I like to say it several times until I feel that all is well. Maybe breathe in the incensed air and say these words to yourself too. I am not the only one who believes that we ourselves are the only ones who can completely clear ourselves of bad energy.
    I also might suggest practicing self-love if you struggle with this. Everyday for a while until you feel better, maybe write at least five things that you love about yourself. I can start a couple for you in case this is a struggle, because due to your experience I know you are very brave and very strong. However, the idea is that love banishes negativity, and in doing this you can work on banishing the negativity within you, which is what we are working on accomplishing.
    I also hope to suggest really working on healthy habits if you do not already. Take care of yourself and do not let this thing be apart of you, because it is not, it is only letting you think that it is. Eat healthy foods (including very dark chocolate), do not drink alcohol (and only a little caffeine if you must), smoke, or seek drugs (and if you have trouble in resisting in some of these activities then please do seek a little help) ,and exercise or spend time outside each day in any way you like. Spend time in the sun when it is out, and it too will help wash negativity away with its light, and imagine it doing so. Spend time in nature, and imagine her taking anything away that you do not need, because you are one of her children and she is here to comfort you. Also, if you feel safer around others and during the daytime, maybe try to go to sleep early and seek out some company during the day until you are better.
    Now in regards to your loved one. You love them do you not? Then I think this is what matters. Whatever the future teller claimed, in my belief, does not even count, because witchcraft is nothing compared to love. If I were in your position, I would think of that person in my mind, and would tell them of all the good I wish for them, and of how much I love them. I would maybe even speak this or write it down. I would even say that I have the power to break any previous contracts that I made that might not do them well. Whatever this future teller person cast does not have to matter anymore in my opinion, it is just your realising that you have a power far greater than their's.
    Runner, your soul is more powerful than witchcraft. It is an undying light that burns like the stars. You are a beautiful being, far, far more powerful than any cult or dark power, though they may create their illusions of power upon you. Break the illusion, and take up your power. Claim complete power upon yourself, because you will and can.
    I hope you will consider my suggestions (don't forget KenJ's too), as I have found them all to be the greatest help in my own experience, though some are easier said than done.
    I also will pray for you, and I would really love it if you could give an update so we might know how you are doing in a week or two.
    I give you the best of luck and hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  5. Runner

Runner Member

Thanks a lot KenJ, Eszter, Antigone, your replies are very empowering! I didn't know that I had powers within myself to fight this or that I can call upon the Light. I used to know an Italian, I wish I had kept her number. I will search on the Internet for someone. And thanks Antigone for the clearing declaration. Thanks a lot to you all, and now it is time for me to put in practice all your suggestions. I will write an update in a week or two, I am in great hope that your methods will help.

6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

You're absolutely stronger than any dark spirit or what have you.

Beings like that feed off of your fear and negativity. Just stand your ground as best you can and try to be positive.

Runner, KenJ and Tabitha Mary like this.
  7. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

You are a creature of LIGHT. You are a real soul. You have a real body. This is YOUR life. Yes, I do believe that there are dark entities in other realms, collective of dark energy. But there is also light. So much light. I use to have concern about the paranormal activity around me. I got frighten. There are entities that feed of fear. Fear just made me weaker. I got all kinds of good advice on this forum on what to do. I am not a person who does prayer in my present life but noticed that when I did - it worked. It was as if walls came up. I had prayed for help for days, and something happened. I had asked for particular help on a specific date, a specific time. All I can say is that something really beautiful happened on that date and time, as I did my praying. Help had arrived from all kinds of corners and it was as if now this was their project, they were in control, they were gonna win this thing. I know it sounds surreal, but this is real - on the other side. I have practiced to minimize my fear. Long after my prays of protection what happened was that we would all in the family hear marching of a soldier from the other side when we went to bed. He'd start downstairs, march around, and then up, and he would stop outside the bedrooms. This frighten my husband who is atheist and don't believe in ghosts, only temporarily when it happens and then go back to his usual belief system, but it never frighten me because I knew it was a good soldier, there to protect us during the night. This was someone who knew what he was doing. You say you think something is inside you? What happens when you go into religious building like a church? I say - keep going. I would not try to communicate with it. I had for a time noticed a ghost of a man who was nothing but unkind on the other side (in my mind and before my eyes I saw him as a real person), and he kept making fun of my prayers and for a while there it seemed he was getting strong and I weaker but I kept focusing on my prayer and I kept ignoring him. Then - gone. He was gone. I have not seen him since. Ask too for help on the other side to break, to make undone, to do a reverse, on the cast spell to remove, distance the person you don't want to loose, not in this life or in the future. I believe there are many good forces on the other side and they all want to help. I felt so weak, so frighten but they helped me, somehow they helped me. Please take care of yourself.
    Please report how it goes.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Runner and Stewardess Ester Ősz like this.
  8. KenJ

Same thing that I experienced. I simply asked that he go away, and he did! Another example of our not knowing the powers that we have at our disposal!

Runner and Stewardess Ester Ősz like this.
  9. Stewardess Ester Ősz

If you look for a nonna to do malocchio on the internet, remember not to end up "hireing" someone. Its got to be done for free. Thats the only clean way to do it . Therefor the safest way is to ask somebody you know, for a nonna who will do it for you for free.

Runner likes this.
  10. Runner

Runner Member

I think I can write a partial update now. Thanks a lot to all of you for your kind advices again! I think that at this stage I have now discovered, that they split my soul into some array of fragments which are now in various degrees of conflicts with each other. For example, the other day, I went for a job interview which went well, but at the end, when we were to exchange a final handshake, I suddenly froze as if I fell asleep and as a result I didn't get that job. It was like some extra energy that sat on me to suppress me at that moment. Very weird. I think now the question is becoming about how deep other entities can invade a soul and how much control can they take of it. And if they split it, whether it can be re assembled. In any case, I think some sort of a method needs to be discovered how to get rid of foreign entities in complete control at the center of a soul. Any ideas? Thanks!

Antigone likes this.
  11. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Hello again Runner.
    It is so funny /ironic, I actually was just about to ask you how you were doing as I was thinking of you.
    So then, are you doing any better than you were? Have you tried any of the suggestions?

To me, it sounds as though you have not taken your complete power yet. I think you must realise that you are the only one who can own your soul, and it is off limits to everything else. I think that a lack of realising this is causing you your problems.

However, I also have to mention, that as individuals, I think that we are all a little in conflict with ourselves. Have you ever heard of "fragmentation"? There are many many parts to our nature, and it can be difficult integrate ourselves until our many parts make peace with each other. Some people even have trouble remembering when the sides of their personalities shift. I say this because you mentioned a "splitting of the soul" but souls, as far as I know, are unbreakable and eternal, and it is impossible for it to be owned by anything but yourself, because it is yourself. Possession of body is one thing, but ownership of soul is another. I think we are always in complete ownership of soul, and it is impossible for another to own it. With this being said, maybe you are not experiencing a foreign spirit, but another part within yourself taking over when it comes to this issue. This is all just something you can consider if you like.

Though, I am sorry to hear that you didn't get the job in the end, it sounded like you were so close! I am sure you can get through this though, just hang on!

I am coming to realise that if it is really difficult for you to take back your power, you might consider first seeing a priest or a "white witch" (whichever resonates with you) for help in whatever you think you need (an exorcism for example?). I am thinking that help and comfort from other people might act as a stepping stone to independently reclaiming yourself, what do you think? You might really try to find emotional support and comfort as you fight this problem, but I think you will ultimately need to make a decision to change the situation and reclaim yourself. And this itself might take a lifestyle change if you've one currently not in your favour, or even a different way of thinking.

Here again are just my own opinions, but I really hope to see you get better. If you found any advice that was helpful to you (on this forum or elsewhere), I would love to hear of it.

Also, if you like, I would really like to hear of how you are doing in a few weeks again so we know how you are doing and what worked and didn't work for you, so other people dealing with the same issue can find some helpful information.

KenJ, Runner and Speedwell like this.
  12. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Runner,

I am sorry that you are going though this. I think you need to get the dark energy out of yourself first. The Italian Malochio has a Hispanic version as well. When I was a kid, I had a some friends of hispanic heritage who had an aunt that did those type of rituals. If you cannot find the Italian version check for the Hispanic version. If, after this ritual, you still feel like your soul is fragmented, then you can look up a Shaman who can work on soul retrieval with you.
    Good Luck and don't give up!

Runner likes this.
  13. Runner

Runner Member

I guess I can write another update, although a little too early yet, I think. I have decided to see a "white which" because all my efforts and all my thoughts and all my reasonings, no matter how closely I followed your advices, we're insufficient to free me.

It seems to appear that when it comes to like a warfare type situation like mine, then the name of Jesus Christ is an effective weapon, but this also implies that nobody can do it alone, because Jesus said that it must be 2 or more of you and " I am in your midst, " so I alone have been insufficient.

You brought up the eternal nature of the soul. I think that this means that wherever the soul may journey as a direction for its future, there is a 100 % chance, that the craziest thing will happen to it, way out of its travel direction. If you give infinite time, then everything can happen at least once. I heard that even in experimental physics, this is how black holes evaporate even though not even light can escape from them.

So it is possible that what is happening to me is a one time torture to cause me pain that I could never imagine before. When entities take you over and you have no control over these entities, then I think this is possible. Fear goes with it too.

Today it turned out that they are able to shake my body through my mind.

So maybe eternity itself is part of the problem. And then we arrive at the question of how to cancel eternity in order to reduce the chance of pain and fear? And considering that in the next life we don't remember what reasons we set up in this life for the pain, it will be even harder in the next life.

Half of it is most likely in the sub conscious so who can "unhypnotize" what you don't even know is "hypnotized" into you?

The Satanists see your future better than most future tellers, and once they have your future, they know all your thoughts before you even think them. This stops whatever life plans you may have made before your birth. Considering the problem of eternity, a miracle of some time space jump may be needed before an escape is possible?

Antigone likes this.
  14. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Dear Runner, what words you speak. Sounds like you go through an extreamly difficult time.

I wish some prayer could help you. Post/send your first name and where you live in a message here, and I will do a prayer and light a candle for you in the church. Thats the smalest thing I can do for you.

I can also recommend you do this: buy yourself a wodden crucifix and put it on the wall in your living room or sleeping room. Every time you feel desperation come over you, do the sign of the cross on your forehead and chest, while looking at the crucifix. Say: In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. And then you can also light a candle in the window. Do it any time it happens. Be patient. At first you might not feel like it helps you, but after some time it will.

Runner and Speedwell like this.
  15. KenJ

Runner, I don't think that there things that have power over you that you don't give it.

Antigone, Klaud and Runner like this.
  16. Runner

Runner Member

Thank you Eszter, I will take you up on your offer, but for now my white witch is saying that her job is easier if it is not yet including other people praying. However as soon as she completes her job, I will ask you, because really it is the prayers of multiple people that help. So later but really I thank you a lot and I really appreciate it.

17. Runner

Runner Member

Ken, I have studied this exact aspect lately.

It appears that giving away such powers to evil over you can be conscious and also subconscious. Conscious cases are people who want a new car or money or fame, mostly the 7 deadly sins. But much more common is when people give power over themselves to the devil sub consciously.

Sub conscious giving of power to the devil over yourself typically includes cases that result from extreme painful physical illness, or being a victim of child abuse or abused woman, but often even as little as being in fear e.g. as a minor in a violent marriage can be equivalent of you giving power to the devil over yourself.

Other sub conscious giving of power to the devil over yourself is the category of acting under authority, for example if you take a job where the boss is secretly a satanist, or if you get born into his family. In the gospel, the Lord Jesus Christ affected the subordinate soldier of the centurion, by the faith of the centurion and without the conscious knowledge of the subordinate soldier. I don't want the devil to do the same.

And here is the most interesting category of giving power over yourself to the devil without you knowing it. Another person who depends on the same Super Soul as you, gives power to the devil in his current life or in his past lives. To get you out of this kind of slavery, the therapist must find that other person in the relevant life incarnation.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  18. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Runner,

You have more power within you to take control of this situation and get ride of this parasite then you realize. It's sounds like to me you have a lower astral entity attached to your aura! This can only happen if the soul is of a weak will and mind set and does not have control over their inner bodies especially the astral body. Many lower entities some human, some not exist on the lower astral plane which is just out of phase of our physical universe. Many that had drug, or acholic addictions, who are now dead still crave the substances they once used in order to get high. Not having a physical body anymore they are driven mad and are in a sense in a living hell because they can't obtain they high they once did when alive. So the next best thing is to attach themselves to someone who has a opening within the auric field of their astral body. By doing so they can on some level obtain the pleasure and feelings they one did while alive. Sorry to give you this info but you need to know what your dealing with. Plus that fact that your family practices Satanist practices for generations did not help matters any.

However you can rid the little baster by exercising and inserting your will stating you will (Not put up with this anymore). As your personal psychic space has been violated and you have every right to defined it. These strong emotions and mind set plus raising your vibrational inner state of being will heal the opening within the auric field of your aura. Plus your vibrational state will be too high and refine for a lower entity to attach itself to you anymore. Many don't realize that your inner state of being has a lot of effect on your inner and outer life. Feelings of joy, happiness, granitite, love, inner peace tend to raise your vibrational inner state. This will reflect its self within your aura. Drawing to you people, inner guides, and other experiences of a higher order into your life. However if your extremely negative in nature, are into heavy drinking, drugs, even smoking and having a lower mindset can actually lower the vibrational state of your aura causing gaps and holes in it allowing negative entity to attach themselves to you if you have a low self esteem about your self which is caused by a weak state of will or ego.

If you feel you can't do this alone seek out someone with some experience in these matters to aid you in ridding this unwanted hitch hiker. As far as future lives is consider I would not worry about that. After all you have free will my dear and are capable of creating what ever furture you want to experiences be it in this lifetimes or future ones to come.

Best of lucky to you.

Love and peace always.... P.

19. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Hello again Runner,
    I think you are going to have to go through a process before the problem is solved and settled. Perhaps you might need to deal with some of what you were taught and told as a child, you may have to change your lifestyle, and perhaps your thinking processes as well. Yet, please do not lose hope- because you will get to where you need to be. I am just saying, that the entire problem may be a complex of factors that are leading us to heal this one problem, and I hope that makes sense. I think of problems like an entire pie, but different slices make up the entire thing.
    Looking through some of the discussion, I wonder if you have clinged to some theories that might be blocking you to clear out your problem (for instance, I am not sure if this is what you think, but a random example might be if one unquestionably believes in the traditional sense of God and Satan with good and evil, and that people souls can belong to other souls). One cannot move another from their chosen philosophies until they are ready to do so- because one cannot control another. An individual can only be ready to explore possible ideas when they decide to leave their comfort zone and explore them.
    That being said, I hope you know that when I spoke of you "reclaiming yourself alone" I did not mean "alone" as in without help. I hope you know of your spiritual guides and angel(s) that are always nearby. If you do not, that is alright, but I hope you will ask them to help you through this as well, even though it might take you months to find a sign or a communication. These beings love you so much, and are ready to help you whenever you need them spiritually, and as I have found, even physically at times. I hope you know that you are not alone, though I still think you must claim your own power.
    From what I understand, it seems you are convinced that Satan and Satanists can control your life. I wonder if you have ever thought that this could have been trained into you as a child, so you could be controlled by fear in your situation. From my own experience, when we are trained as children to believe in even some of the most self-harming and false things, we go on practicing those ideas until we question and let go of them- which in itself can be a scary and difficult process. For instance, if a girl is taught that she is the ultimate sinner and should be ashamed of her sex, she will believe this and will find evidence to prove what she was taught, until she makes a break from that idea, which is easier said than done.
    Personally, I do not believe that anyone can truly belong to Satan, another force, entity, or person based on my experience. And no fortune teller can truly deem your life situation once you learn how to break free. You are not passive, you have an entire world of decisions that depend on you. I also hope to lend a slight suggestion that tarot has leant me, and that is, that sometimes a near future reading can be helpful, but focusing on fortunes depowers ourselves. It takes away our power in now, which we ought to claim. So instead of having our future told, it is much better to have our "present" told. I say this, as you seem concerned about the future, but I don't think you need be quite as concerned as you seem. It doesn't matter what fate eternity has seemingly cast you, you can break fate and make a different one by making one choice.
    Runner, I hope I am not giving you information overload with my ideas. I just hope you will consider them, and that you will try to be open minded. If what I and others have said aren't working, please try again and again. Your journey could take a great while, but you can do it so long as you try and learn. Getting help from others like a priest of witch is fine in my opinion, but this might only be a step up so you can get a chance to help yourself, so you can claim yourself and be your own Emporer. Just please don't give up. It still sounds like you have been through a lot and I am so sorry that you are going through this, but if you like, please keep trying to do the clearings, eating and the healthiest you can (maybe even consider going vegetarian if you are not), and try to spend time in nature. Please pray and talk to your spirit guides, angels, or trees, whatever helps. Lastly, remember that I am rooting for and believe in you, and that I am sending love your way. You are needed by the world, and loved.
    If you like again, I would love to hear another update after the white witch is finished with the work or whenever you feel it is fitting.
    Thank you.

Jaimie likes this.
  20. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, Runner.

I think you are trying to protect your loved one which was why you wanted that someone at distance because you believe that you have become bad somehow and that you are not in control of what is happening to you at times. What you did was also a typical self destructive act.

First time for me with this dark side or what ever one should now call it by was when I read from several sources, friends, and in the extract diary of the ex boyfriend I had in a past life that he was not just curious about the after life and such, but starting to experiment with so called dark forces. He wanted to make it so bad, regarding his career, but overall I think that might have been just an excuse. He was self destructive, and if he was who I think he was in a past life further back he got self destructive then too, but even if I did not see this while we were together ( because what I got was the "good boy" even if I - believe me - pushed him hard with my temper and demands. ) I realize he had a self-destructive-seed in him before we met, and after the break up he was like a loose canon at times with this, almost as if he was testing how far he could go before anyone would try to stop him, but he should have stopped himself. This person was one of the most lovable, good person there was.

If you are self destructive, just a little bit or have gone wild with this, you should get help with that, and your energy will shift. If you are the victim of paranormal entities enjoying the ride there won't be much a ride left after.

All the best

/ Jaimie

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Antigone likes this.