I have made a terrible mistake

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Runner, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi Runner,

May I suggest a shift in your studies? Look into what the top scientists are researching about consciousness. Look into the best books recommended about soul, spirit and the unknown. We have a book section that recommends the best. Stay away from occult teachings, terms like "Satan and the Devil" and look deep within yourself - not outside of your self. The answers will come to you.

Be well, be happy, find your passion and follow it. ;)

Antigone and Tinkerman like this.
  2. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Deborah,
    Thank you so much for guiding the vague and seemingly lengthy conceptions I was trying to convey in my post in your simple and extremely usable suggestion of a book. How wonderful.
    I am sure there are many other useful books that might help, though I alone cannot think of any as of now.
    However, this reminds me that videos on YouTube (for instance) might also help. Some might not be exactly about reincarnation, but still might be valuable in Runner's circumstance. Teal Swan has some decent videos in my opinion, and I also really enjoy watching Sadhguru and Swami Mukundananda (the latter do touch on reincarnation at times). Maybe looking into resources like these can bring Runner some comfort and hopefully help.
    Namaste everyone.

3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree and go even further, I see no need for Satan to exist in the first place. I feel it is just a catch-all for hurtful deeds and the opposition to Jesus.

Antigone, I have a confession to make to you. I had simply scanned your posts for violations without reading them completely. It wasn't until I tried to find the book you referenced, that I probably deleted myself for my faulty speed-reading:oops:. So please re-introduce the book.

Antigone likes this.
  4. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member

Hello Ken!
    Please do not worry. I know you have a job to do, and we are thankful that you are here to do it. I also do not think that you deleted anything from my posts. There must have been a misunderstanding, so everything is alright.
    Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2019 at 3:36 PM
    Tinkerman likes this.