I met my dead grandfather before I was born

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by John H, Mar 23, 2019.

?

Do you have an experience like this?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. John H

John H Member

Hello everyone,

I wanted to post this to see other people's thoughts.

When I was about 4 or 5 my family took me to see my grandmother. I was a shy kid, but i felt extremely at ease there. When she took us around the house i saw a picture of my grandfather who had passed away in 1995, a little under a year before i was born. I told my parents as well as my grandmother I remember meeting him. They of course brushed it off and told me that it wasn't possible and that I never met him. But I could remember in extreme detail what he had told me how he was acting and even what he was wearing. It was a really bright space, almost like a void. He told me that he could no longer protect my family and that in the future I would need to carry on and inherite providing for them, guiding them in the right direction. He had on what looked like an old suit with a tie. I remember looking up at him and promising that I would do everything in my power to honor his wishes. He then said to me that I had to go now but we would see each other again soon he put his hand on my head and brushed back my hair. When I let my parents know my father and grandmother started to cry. They said that what I described was his favorite suit, but the thing that had gotten to then the most was that the way he had brushed my hair back was the exact way he would do to my father at a young age. I still remember it very well but still can't explain what it was. All I know is he was extremely kind and gave me a smile before saying goodbye.

landsend, glia21, KenJ and 2 others like this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, John.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. Sounds like you have met your grandfather in the life between lives or something.
    Why he didn't reincarnate himself as his own grandson, who knows how such things work... maybe he will follow soon, reincarnate somewhere in your surroundings or maybe time scope is different, and seeing each other soon meant after you have lived this life.

I haven't had such experience myself.

3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, thanks for sharing your story. That's amazing ! : )

4. IrisG.

IrisG. Senior Registered

Dear John, this is very interesting and fascinating! What you describe is a „veridical“ prebirth memory which means that you remembered things you did not learn by „normal“ means. There are cases like yours spread over the reincarnation literature, including those where children knew details of a deceased relatives they never met. The Carmans‘ new book „Babies are Cosmic“ includes a few cases like yours. Jim Matlock will present a reincarnation case in his upcoming book where the child remembers having met her deceased grandmother between lives. There are three cases like that in Christine Duminiak‘s book „Heaven Talks to Children“. I myself have a case in my (unpublished) collection of children’s paranormal experiences where a child met her grandfather who had died years before she was born during an NDE she had when she was still a baby. This is definitely an interesting topic and those cases (along with many others) strongly suggest that individual consciousness exists before physical life.
    Thank you for sharing, by the way, you are blessed to have an experience like that!

Li-la and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.