I really need your help , I'm deeply afraid :(

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by TalalN, Jul 30, 2019.

1. TalalN

TalalN New Member

Hi all !
    I really need your help guys on the following questions and concerns , I have been feeling deeply afraid since the end of 2018 , My life totally changed from within , I was normal living my life in a balanced and healthy way but suddenly I became way more sensitive and terrified toward everything , whenever I see my mother or father I cry deep down , the idea of losing them terrifies me more than ever
    I cried a lot out of fear and I still do and I have read more than 20 books in past lives and reincarnation trying to find an answers to the puzzle of our existence and the spirit world since I have always been a spiritual person

the following questions troubles me a lot :

- Am I going to reunite with my family again and stay with them forever ?
    - What's after the the last step of the ladder ? if we reach the last status of spiritual evolution ( Pure Spirit )
    are we going to return to the source ( god ) and lose our individuality forever ?
    - If we stay there forever as advanced souls are we going to feel bored ? Immortality and infinity sounds boring and terrifying , is boredom just a part of human experience only and souls will never feel it ?
    - The spirit world described mostly in the books as a boring school ? What do you think ?
    - Is there pure happiness in the spirit world at the end of our journey?

I'm really afraid and tired and I need your help :(

2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Oh my dear friend. Please do not despair. The one thing you must not do is give the fear your power. You must learn to love the fear. Fear cannot grow where there is love. This is something I have been told many times by my guides and I am passing their knowledge of this onto you.

Now, onto your questions. Keeping in mind that only you can find the true answers in your heart and soul, and my answers are merely just advice :)

The short answer is yes! :) We all reunited with our families in different ways. I posted this elsewhere, but my mother in this lifetime was my love’s mother in our WWII lifetimes.

My father in this lifetime was only a mere acquaintance in my WWII lifetime. I only knew him professionally, but in that lifetime I was very good friends with his wife from that life too.

What is it that makes you afraid of losing them? Do you feel this could have an underlying cause in a previous lifetime? Have you lost your parents in another lifetime? Or have you lost them in (Please forgive me for asking) this lifetime? Something has to have made you feel this way..

We are pure Spirit anyway. The thing to remember is that we are Spirit having a human experience, not the other way around. Spirit are ALWAYS learning no matter what “tier” we are on. We just evolve into more higher spiritual callings.

After every lifetime we return to the source and subsequently G-d. All our lifetimes are different, therefore our individuality in each lifetime is different, but we still retain some traits from lifetime to lifetime.

No! We are never ‘bored’! You might not believe it, but we are immortal as a Soul. Boredom is a physical illusion. In Spirit, we just lose the physical weight to emotions and feelings. We can still feel these feelings but they will be vastly different because we will have no weight.

First of all.. What book told you that? o_O

Secondly, the Spirit World is not boring. There is always something to do. When I was Spirit Guide myself for my loved one, there was always reflection classes to attend, keeping watch over my loved one who had decided to reincarnate, and other such things. We can even choose to become a teacher and teach incoming new souls who have recently crossed over to reflect.

Also, in the Spirit World, you are always learning and planning for your next lifetime. You can choose what you wish to do, when you wish to return and where. It is quite a busy time linearly. Linear years could pass by and in Spirit it would feel like only a mere second. For me however, that was slightly different because I had to obtain permission to reincarnate via the Spiritual High Command as I was not ready to yet but circumstances required me to.

Thirdly, Yes! The Spirit World is full of unconditional love and happiness :) Everything is healed with unconditional love. Nothing is impossible in Spirit World and some souls choose to stay in Spirit and help incarnate souls on Earth as Guides or to help others heal from their trauma.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions please feel free to PM me.

Eva x

TalalN and KenJ like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi TalalN,

Welcome to the forum!

Great questions, hihi, I've been puzzling with the same kind of questions when I was younger. I'll try to answer them, whithout looking at Eva's anwswers (will read them afterward;))

- Am I going to reunite with my family again and stay with them forever ?
    Yes

What's after the the last step of the ladder ? if we reach the last status of spiritual evolution ( Pure Spirit )
    Honestly, I don't know. I've never been there or I can't remember. And I doubt anyone else who claims to know what they don't know. :p

- If we stay there forever as advanced souls are we going to feel bored ? Immortality and infinity sounds boring and terrifying , is boredom just a part of human experience only and souls will never feel it ?
    That's what I used to think as well, but I changed my mind and perspective. Now I think it's more exciting than my life right now.

- The spirit world described mostly in the books as a boring school ? What do you think ?
    I never heard the spirit world being described as a boring school. I think you're still able to have fun, in your own way. So many things you can choose to do. I am looking forward to traveling again as soon as I'll be there. Other worlds, other dimensions, reconnection to old friends and having fun.

- Is there pure happiness in the spirit world at the end of our journey?
    That's up to you, I guess.

TalalN likes this.
  4. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

were you taking any antibiotics or other things medically previous to getting depressed.

My big trigger was antibiotics followed three weeks later with taking a drug to kill off parasite.. Those took my liver and digestive tract down . I went from having plenty of energy to exhausted , panic with air hunger and digestive complaints.. This took me to figuring out my body is challenged with vaccine damage and with many food sensitivities which inflammed my brain and neurotransmitters..

IT could be something as simple as a diet or lifestyle change where you are ingesting more of a food or cosmetic which is leading to more toxicity in your body..
    Also consider mold.. living in a moldy environment has drastic affects on our neurotransmitters in our brain..

This change in health made me much more sensitive to my feelings and to any stressors..

TalalN likes this.
  5. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

From what you are describing , it seems to me that you are going through or on the verge of a deep spiritual change that may expand your consciousness. Your sudden fear of loss of loved ones usually indicates a deeper fear of death or loss of identity or loss of all that is familiar, its what i feel is the dark night of the soul process through existential despair unless i am mistaken.

this is a period you feel very sensitive and tender, this ofcourse considering that there is no external influence such as drugs , medicines , or break ups etc ( but even they can instigate an awakening) , usually when our egoic identity is threatened or in the verge of surrendering to a higher self, or break through, these intense fears arise. when you fully face the fear , underneath it can be an existential despair' or depression' and when you face that fully , underneath it is 'the pure emptiness' the feeling of when all the distractions of external stimulation or the charge that makes you 'you' and keeps your mental identity running fall away , you feel empty , and when you fully face that utter emptiness , like 'who am i' if i loose every one i love, or everything that is 'familiar'? then you will discover something amazing. you will discover what has always been WHOLE, FULL, and can never die. You will discover your TRUTH , your true nature 'Love' that survives everything. You will discover what is constant and does not change. That which survives all the coming and goings of the mind, emotions , beliefs. You will discover the ' knowing' which is powerful and on which even beliefs are created for beliefs are subject to birth and death. You need to be honest in this process with yourself. Seek some hugs or company of loved ones if you must , but ultimately you will walk this dark night of soul process alone and emerge knowing your unbreakable everlasting connection to all life, to all that is.

i went through this in a major way last fall. it was a place of despair and darkness where it felt like 'whats the point of all this?' , whats the point of living when everything dies.? who am i , if all my loved ones are gone from this earth? deep deep existential despair came up.
    I sat in it , for days , in silence. Ultimately the break through came from silence. For the first time i heard 'silence' and my being automatically tune into silence. from there undescribable happened. I found that me and the silence were not separate. My consciousness merged with the silence and stillness, and i discovered i am the present moment and there are no thoughts, there was an extremely alert awareness that felt unconditional in its being. This awareness or IAM presence does not need anything external or mental or emotional energy to sustain it. Its the source. Thats why it can exist without thoughts where as thoughts cannot exist independently with out this source awareness. Its a such a fulfilling wholeness like when i am stripped of all that i thought i was and was ready die to all that is familiar, ready to surrender and let go all that made me 'me', that made me 'move' either mentally or emotionally, that made me wander away from deeper core, when i let that all to be surrendered to TRUTH , i discovered whats left. What is before everything else . What is primary and what is effortless. what does not need the constant 'feeding' of stimuli. The truth of I AM consciousness. for it cannot be taken away or die , or disappear or obliterated. its difficult to describe. but i feel we are all going towards it. THE SELF. all our journey is about remembering who we are. when all loss or gain or distractions disappear . who are we? Even the words 'WHO AM I?' shows up automatically as an inner voice when one is open.

its a journey in to yourself. surrender to truth within yourself. Like i said talk to people if thats what you need. you will get the help you need to get through this. You are always loved and connected. Never alone. You are connected to all life.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    TalalN likes this.
  6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

You will have to face all things feeling very much "alone" yet being guided by spirit guides that have your best interests and life-script as their tasks in that dimension. Otherwise, you would simply be a "follower" or poor pupil in this Physical Theater, you and your parents have done this cycle hundreds of times. And, there is a reason behind not finding "proof" of reincarnation other than for your own satisfaction IMO.

TalalN and Eva1942 like this.
  7. TalalN

TalalN New Member

Thank you all for your love and support , it means a lot to me and I feel much better now

Honestly I don't know ! this extreme feeling happened out of the blue , it's an innate nature to be attached to your loved ones but what I felt is beyond normal and I have never felt it in my whole life.

In Brian Weiss books the spirit world has been described as a big school where all souls study there the whole time over and over again and prepare themselves for the next incarnation until they become masters or guides
    it might be figure of speech or metaphor for our level of understanding.

I have been taking B-complex + D vitamins + Copper supplements along with Cortisone ointment for my vitiligo.

I'm afraid I haven't understood your idea completely , could you please elaborate more ? it would be very helpful
    Do you mean that we have to suffer alone all the way or we will be considered as poor pupil ?

one more questions if I may :

-Is this period of painful soul transformation temporary ? I have learnt a lot from it but I want to restore my normal life and live my life in a balanced way again
    I know life is not always easy but this transformation is way more strong than anything I have endured in my life

I'm really thankful for you all

Love and peace

8. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I have been taking B-complex + D vitamins + Copper supplements along with Cortisone ointment for my vitiligo.

I would suspect the copper supplements and the cortisone ointment are causing your system to becoming fragile . ...

Copper can build up due to a problem of copper not getting absorbed properly .. The excess copper pools in our organs etc..
    I ran into troubles when my doctor prescribed copper supplements.. For my body high copper was adding to my OCD / anxiety .... It was horrible and I was a lot more prone horrible PTSD from present and past trauma

As well I was on hydrocortisone cream and that wrecked my adrenals . MY energy tanked after being on it for awhile as it had been over revved up by the cortisone.
    I know they say it is not much but if your body is sensitive to begin with then this can tip the scale..

TalalN likes this.
  9. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

The spirit world can have many different interpretations, depending on who you ask. It is a place to learn, but it can also just be a place to rest and hang out. What happens there is based more on what you need during the time between incarnations.

TalalN likes this.
  10. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

in spiritual transformation pain is temporary. like everything else , its a passing situation or response. you will always emerge on the other side of transformation a changed person to some degree depends on how much did you surrender to your inner truth, usually your understandings expand and you wont be interacting with what you call pain in the same way. what you call suffering is there until its understood that it need not be. the same life situations may present themselves but after a transformation of the spiritual kind, your response will be very different. usually constructive and in alignment with your inner being.
    While you are in the middle of a spiritual transformation , its important to be present and surrender to your inner truth or higher truth , and not overly focus on the outcome or the furture.
    But ofcourse you must reach out to others if need physical or psychological help. Be honest with yourself , you will be guided in the right direction. be available for help.

TalalN likes this.
  11. Eva1942

So pleased to hear you are feeling so much better! :)

I am slowly making my way through a Brian Weiss book for the past six months.. or perhaps longer. It is called 'Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past Life Memories" co-written with his daughter Amy. I''d admit I don't agree with some of his stuff. Like his fact you can heal from past lives overnight. Anyone who tells you that is BS'ing.

Have you read 'Adventures of the Soul' by James Van Praagh? It is a very good book to read.

Since knowing about my PL's I have never wanted to go back to living how I was. I feel so much more uplifted and whole for knowing just what makes me ME. It has been the most liberating thing I have ever done, and it's all because I CHOSE to remember when I returned.

Eva x

12. fireflydancing

It depends on the type of trauma and your character. It has happened to me once only in a few seconds. Only seconds. That was a weird energetical feeling, like buzzing and chills. And cured forever of my strange panic attacks concerning losing my child at a young age.

Klaud and truthlove like this.
  13. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

This is wonderful, yes. I have noticed in my own experience, the trauma is usually a blocked or frozen energy , your own energy that is like a broken fragment , that needs to re-merge into your wholeness, so it repeatedly comes up. Most such frozen energies can begin to move, by us being aware and observe and SEE the truth of it in the moment,in other words us SEEING them neutrally like an observer which is also an act of deep unconditional love , allows it to move within our field. Once seen , it is understood, loved, conflict of meeting it is resolved , some resolve fully instantaneously and some come back until they are no longer relevant to our experience, until we are not reacting, hiding or running away from seeing them.There is no thinking process is involved here, thinking takes a back seat, only BEINGNESS of Seeing happens. You can also call it 'BEING with the trauma without intending to alter it, or running away from it , or indulging in it' and such non judgemental presence with it paradoxically alters it.
    Some big traumas require surrender to a deeper force with in , that can anchor us in the present moment in a state of deep allowing where you let go of your control to your higher self and the frozen energy moves , it can feel like mini death in those cases because of the deeper identification with the trauma as you or yours, when it moves , it does feel like a little death but can resolve in such a way that it wont be in your field any more. it can happen in seconds where the intense SEEING happens. The present moment is the point of power.

Eva1942, KenJ and fireflydancing like this.
  14. Eva1942

Oh yes of course. It was merely just my opinion of course. While I may think it is rubbish, it could be benefical to others. Most of my PL trauma has been deep that it has taken years to heal, which is why I find these ‘quick fixes’ not ideal to my way of thinking.

Eva x

15. fireflydancing

I understand. Although it's not a matter of deep or shallow. Trauma is trauma and when it causes panic attacks it's something that needs to be healed. I once heard a friendly voice in my head saying that trauma can be healed instantly or through a long road. It was all a matter of Choice. (Time is irrelevant)

Eva1942, Klaud and truthlove like this.