• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I remember choosing this life.

FraZZleD

FraZZleD
I finally found 1 other person that remembers choosing their life. Which got me researching again and how I found your community. I was 4 or 5 years old when I first remembered choosing this life. I didn't talk about it much because I've never heard anyone say they remember. So I figured it was a false memory until about a week ago when I read on the internet that another person remembers choosing this life.

What they posted, the details they posted were identical to my memories. So now I was wondering if there are any posts here that I can read. Of anyone saying they remember choosing this life?

I call it Prebirth memories.... or Prebirther. I would like to compare notes to see if they match my memories in any way shape or form. You don't know how happy I was to finally after all these years hear someone else talking about memories I have had.

FraZZleD

FraZZleD said:
So now I was wondering if there are any posts here that I can read. Of anyone saying they remember choosing this life?
You don't know how happy I was to finally after all these years hear someone else talking about memories I have had.

FraZZleD
You can search the old threads and messages on the website. It will take awhile to read, there's a lot! When you are ready we would like to hear about your memories. No one here will think you are crazy.

Welcome to the forum! We often hear children say that they picked their parents. I am trying to find some archived threads for you to read. In the meantime, you can click on the "Search" button, in the control panel, right side, and type in what you want to find. :)

I remember choosing this life also...though I cannot find my missive in the archives. If you write us yours, I'll re-write mine! I had two other choices and believe I picked the right one! At least that is what I'm going with!

I would like both of you to write those memories up. I've never seen yours, Usetawuz, and your memory would be very welcome, Frazzled.

Ok, BriarRose...I found my previous post somewhere back there and with effort much greater than if I had one of my kids here, I have found a way to bring it forward!

This is a brief summarization.

"First, the view of the planning session was a lifechanging experience...the sense of excitement and love was off the charts, and everyone involved to the smallest extent still generated a tremendous loving force...it was all happy and amazingly gratifying...there are no words to adequately describe it.

Second, the three choices I had all were white males to be born in the second half of the 1900's; 1) in Colorado to an upper middle class, well educated family with deep roots in the area which is somewhat isolated, one parent is a longterm soulmate and several others are both in the extended family and in the area, and good potential for a long lifetime, 2) same as above, but not as tied to one location...potential for living in many different places and alot of traveling...the differences enable more interaction with a wider group of people, greater social development, and both parents are longterm soulmates and several other extended family members along with many in the area, 3) in the northeast to a celebrity family, one of the parents was a longterm soulmate, though others with strong connections to me would be few, and I would attract alot as I lived the life which, through the celebrity, would enable an even greater level of interaction with people, but at a cost which might (and has proven to be) be detrimental to the planned activities I have scheduled for this lifetime...this one is problematically attractive because while contacts are easily made with the well-known name, the individual can be easily drawn off course, unless he is absolutely grounded, and how does one do that when they are surrounded by unbelievable levels of materiality and competing motivations. Also, this individual had a strong potential to die early and he did.

My plan was to develop some sort of understanding or method of thought which will benefit humanity...I am still working on exactly what that might be. The lifetime had to enable me to come to the clear understanding of myself and through that, my contribution to humanity, to give me the time and clarity to make the necessary connections, then to quietly publish or somehow dispense or broadcast my knowledge to those who can benefit from it. I chose lifetime number two.

As it now appears, the Colorado life might have provided everything I needed, though I believe the life I now lead provides a level of interaction unavailable in that more insular lifetime and locality. The celebrity lifetime would simply have been the fourth truncated lifetime I would have had in the last century, as I see no way I could have achieved what I planned to do living as he did in the fishbowl.

I have been able to obtain this information over a period of years through the akashic records and through meditation. The perspective and understanding of the how and why my soul chose it's course altered the way I lead my life and has enriched the experience dramatically...everything seems to become easy when I realized I chose everything I am doing and experiencing. How utterly empowering!"

And there you have it. The original missive went into more detail about the considerations involved with each life, but they are adequately summarized above. I have since discovered more about the direction my life was intended to take and I am surprised that the entire plan is largely intact even after my several decades of living in density!

Thank you for taking the trouble to do that! :) I remember that post, but many others here are new to the forum, and it may help them to form ideas about the "hows, and whys" of their own life plans. Frazzled, yours was a childhood memory, was it not?

BriarRose said:
Frazzled, yours was a childhood memory, was it not?
Yes this memory is from my childhood....

I was in the heavens in a roman type structure pearl white that glistened. I was looking over the balcony at earth with 3 other spiritual beings. We were working together to decide on which life's we were going to choose. We could see all the lives, we could see the problems they would face and the really happy times in each life. I had my choice of any of them. There were thousands of them.

The reason we're allowed to see the good and the bad is because it does not matter. How we handle the good situation or the bad situation is what matters. That's where our free choice comes in.

My lesson was the reason I chose this life. While talking to the other spiritual beings one said that's a very hard life are you sure you can handle it? My reply was I think I can, I'm pretty sure I can handle it. They were very worried I chose too hard of a life. That's when I let the spirit in charge know which life I chose. He took my hand and as I started to walk away one of the other spiritual beings said I'll be behind you, maybe not right away but I'll be there when you need me. Then the last of the 3 spiritual being said remember you won't remember anything when you get there! My reply back was I think I have it figured out, I think I'll remember this time. I figured out a way to remember. Then I was led out of the room.

I was about 4 or 5 when this memory came back. I was watching a TV show when something in that show triggered my memory, it had angels in it. When I got a little older I asked my mother what a favorite number was. She told me it can be anything you want it to be. Your sister has 29 because it's her favorite baseball players number. Mine is 22 because it was the year I was born. So what's your favorite number going to be she asked. I said right away 38 she asked me why? I couldn't tell her because I didn't know why.

The years went by and I could remember everything about picking this life except for what my lesson entailed. I knew it was going to be hard, I figured it was about my fathers death I was just 13. I thought that was my lesson. I cried for 2 years every night. I loved and missed my dad more than anything.

Well here I am 37 just waiting to turn 38. I thought something good was going to happen finally. Well 1 month just before my 38th birthday I fell apart physically. It happened while I was sleeping. I was rushed to the ER with pain in my back and thumb. They sent me home with some pain pills.

I went to work still hurting, I worked the grave yard shift. I told them I was hurting too much and went home. I cried all the way home the pain was so bad. When I finally got home I went to step out of my car and fell to the ground. The pain in my thigh was so bad I could not stand anymore. It was late at night and no one was around to help me I had to crawl up the street to the sidewalk, up the stairs and unlock my door. I started screaming to wake up my roommate who rushed me to the ER again.

They gave me a cortisone shot and sent me home after calling the CDC to try and figure out what I had. They couldn't figure it out. Two days later my foot was in pain I went to the workman comp. doctor who forced me to walk on my foot to the x-ray room and the Dr. told me there was nothing wrong. He got a wheel chair for me to leave and put a bootie on my foot. He complained it took me too long to walk the hallway.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next day my foot swelled up like a balloon toes sticking up.

I went back to show the Dr. who said nothing was wrong. He was not working but the boss was and I told him what happened the day before. He looked at my foot and his eyes about popped out of his head. He said that Dr. will never work there again and he wanted to look at my foot. I turned him down and said I had enough help from this place no thank you! then left.

Two days later it hit my right arm. Back to the ER I received a sling and was sent home again with more pain pills.

Two more days later it hit me from head to toe. I couldn't handle the pain. A sheet touching my skin hurt.

My family Dr. put me in the hospital for 4 days doing every test you can imagine. I passed everything fine nothing was wrong with me. But no one could figure out why I was in pain. They even let me smoke in my room they felt so bad because it was so painful to move to the wheelchair to go outside. Every nurse felt sorry for me I have been crying since the first day of pain.

Again I was sent home with no results. I read every medical book I had or could find. I went to a rheumatologist I was the youngest person there and everyone else was old I was the only one in a wheelchair. Everyone stared at me wondering what was wrong with me.

That Dr. said we don't know what's wrong with you, so there's no cure your going to have to keep a diary of everything you eat, drink and do. I'll give you all the pain pills you need till we figure out what's wrong. I refused pain pills. After watching my father die with cancer, pain pills didn't even help. I had 2 young boys I was raising alone so I couldn't afford to get addicted.

Long story short I was at level ten pain for 2 years with no relief. Level 8 for 3 years, then down to a level 5 for 3 more years. It took a year to learn how to walk. I through trial and error found my own cure. After 2 years the Dr. called my condition Fibromyalgia the worst case he has ever seen.

My cure was all natural Protein Whey and Amino Acids.

I haven't been to a Dr. since. They destroyed me with all the steroids they were handing out and they never worked. Ruined my figure and my eyes.

Well I lived through Hell and back so I was searching for answers from God. That's when he let me remember WHAT my lesson was. I chose pain for my lesson. I saved the worst lesson for my last lesson. I passed and as a reward I was brought to heaven and got a complete tour. I also went upstairs to the next level and met the man in charge. That's where I'm going when I die the next level up. An Egyptian is in charge of that level.

I understood after my visit from heaven that the reason people are not afraid to choose a painful or troublesome life is because when you look at eternity. Our lives here on earth is just a blink of an eye compared to eternity.

Why did I choose a painful life? Because you can't really understand what a person feels when they are in pain unless you've lived through it yourself. I now can relate to anyone in pain. I learned so much about pain and I have put it to use with others suffering. It really was worth learning to help others. (NOW THAT I'M BETTER)

PS. I did contemplate suicide when I got no relief from my pain. It was my memory of choosing this life that got me past that point. Some how I knew if I didn't make it I would have to do it over again. I sure don't want to go through that again!

PSS. The spirit that said they would be there for me when I needed them, was there. It was my roommate. The person I helped to clean up. She was a heroine user and it took me 4 years to help her come clean. I do believe that was her lesson as well. She doing great, has a great job and got married.

I will add my tour of heaven later.......

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an incredible story, but I believe every word. It poured directly from your heart. Was the soul in heaven who said "I'll be right behind you" your roommate?

usetawuz said:
Ok, BriarRose...I found my previous post somewhere back there and with effort much greater than if I had one of my kids here, I have found a way to bring it forward!
This is a brief summarization.

"First, the view of the planning session was a lifechanging experience...the sense of excitement and love was off the charts, ( You are so correct I didn't repeat anything that you had already said. You are so on the money with this remark.) and everyone involved to the smallest extent still generated a tremendous loving force...it was all happy and amazingly gratifying...there are no words to adequately describe it. (I think you did a great job describing it.)

Second, the three choices I had all were white males to be born in the second half of the 1900's; 1) in Colorado to an upper middle class, well educated family with deep roots in the area which is somewhat isolated, one parent is a longterm soulmate and several others are both in the extended family and in the area, and good potential for a long lifetime, 2) same as above, but not as tied to one location...potential for living in many different places and alot of traveling...the differences enable more interaction with a wider group of people, greater social development, and both parents are longterm soulmates and several other extended family members along with many in the area, 3) in the northeast to a celebrity family, one of the parents was a longterm soulmate, though others with strong connections to me would be few, and I would attract alot as I lived the life which, through the celebrity, would enable an even greater level of interaction with people, but at a cost which might (and has proven to be) be detrimental to the planned activities I have scheduled for this lifetime...this one is problematically attractive because while contacts are easily made with the well-known name, the individual can be easily drawn off course, unless he is absolutely grounded, and how does one do that when they are surrounded by unbelievable levels of materiality and competing motivations. Also, this individual had a strong potential to die early and he did.

My plan was to develop some sort of understanding or method of thought which will benefit humanity...(I can relate to this also, I have helped many people suffering) I am still working on exactly what that might be. The lifetime had to enable me to come to the clear understanding of myself and through that, my contribution to humanity, to give me the time and clarity to make the necessary connections, then to quietly publish or somehow dispense or broadcast my knowledge to those who can benefit from it. I chose lifetime number two.

As it now appears, the Colorado life might have provided everything I needed, though I believe the life I now lead provides a level of interaction unavailable in that more insular lifetime and locality. The celebrity lifetime would simply have been the fourth truncated lifetime I would have had in the last century, as I see no way I could have achieved what I planned to do living as he did in the fishbowl.

I have been able to obtain this information over a period of years through the akashic records (Isn't that place fantastic? I've seen it also in my tour) and through meditation. The perspective and understanding of the how and why my soul chose it's course altered the way I lead my life and has enriched the experience dramatically... (Again you are on the money with that remark) everything seems to become easy when I realized I chose everything I am doing and experiencing. How utterly empowering!" (Dang your a good writer, I think you should write a book. Your details are something people should read)

And there you have it. The original missive went into more detail about the considerations involved with each life, but they are adequately summarized above. I have since discovered more about the direction my life was intended to take and I am surprised that the entire plan is largely intact even after my several decades of living in density!

(You are a verification also, of my memories. It has been many years of believing that my experience might had been false. I couldn't claim it was a dream because when my memory came back to me I was awake. Thank you, you summed up my experience as well, the feeling aspect of it. Was very much the same.)

Have you thought about doing a past life regression? I think that would be helpful and answer more questions.

BriarRose said:
That's an incredible story, but I believe every word. It poured directly from your heart. Was the soul in heaven who said "I'll be right behind you" your roommate?
Yes my roommate was that soul. She said she would be behind me but not right away! That was the clue... She was 10 years younger than me. It goes with my memory of what happened....

Here is the post from a guy on another site that got me researching again to find others that remember this is what he posted.

I could say a lot on this and I don't know why, but I remember a dream perhaps; but it occurred when I was really young. It may be a memory, regardless I was standing with a none descriptive entity starring at the world making a choice to come back. It was as if I needed to prove something or learn something but I had the choice. I also was shown everything that would happen to me but I knew I was going to forget it all if I choose to experience it anyway. so I guess it's obvious which choice I made lol

I IM him because he was the first person I've seen say they remembered choosing this life. I'm showing this as a verification to you too! That this is real......

His IM to me......

When you said you were with others I remember others as well and that it was a group. I too remember being able to select a life. I also remember seeing the entity at a tragic moment in my early childhood my first memory actually and it appeared only as indistinct blob but reassured me. I some how knew who it was and that it's purpose was support and comfort. Yet why would I need that support and comfort at two years old? How could these things be contemplated at such an age? However the memory is real I confronted my mother. Of course the entity I have spoken to no one about. That was the only time I saw it or even had that knowing connecting to the event of choosing my life. This is probably hard to understand, and I will explain the memory in early childhood and the details. I too have always wondered. I have told my wife some bits and pieces but never the whole thing surely shed think I'm crazy lol. This is pretty neat meeting someone with this memory I never thought I would.

See it's the same memory we have!

argonne1918 said:
Have you thought about doing a past life regression? I think that would be helpful and answer more questions.
Yes I have and would love to do it I just don't have the money to do it. I chose a life that would not be rich... I didn't want more than my share in life. I live pay check to pay check. I tend to help people when I get lucky enough to have extra. I also didn't want to be poor. I just wanted a comfortable life and that I have.

I've also been looking for someone that regresses people as a study...research...type thing. Maybe I can get it done that way for free.

BriarRose said:
Thank you for taking the trouble to do that! :) I remember that post, but many others here are new to the forum, and it may help them to form ideas about the "hows, and whys" of their own life plans. Frazzled, yours was a childhood memory, was it not?
Yes it was a memory not a dream.

You could try self-regression, Frazzled. There are Youtube videos. A lot of us have had good success with self-regression. Dr. Brian Weiss says in his books that it can be better than regression done with an unskilled, or unqualified practitioner.

I don't remember planning my life, but I do remember being "there" in the between- lives period. I was with others, and a Master of some kind, who was teaching us. You really did pick a difficult life, and I can see why others in your soul group were concerned. I think you experienced everything you did, so that you can help others who are in pain.

BriarRose said:
You could try self-regression, Frazzled. There are Youtube videos. A lot of us have had good success with self-regression. Dr. Brian Weiss says in his books that it can be better than regression done with an unskilled, or unqualified practitioner.
I tried it the other night. I found his video on U tube but all I did was fall asleep. Guess I was too tired... 3 am in the morning. It's hard to get alone time here. I live with my son and his 4 children and his girlfriend and her 3 babies..... It's the only time I have alone to do this and I'm usually too tired by that time.

Maybe I'll get lucky and when all the kids are visiting the other parents I just might have a chance of alone time. *Knocking on wood*

That is certainly very brave to pick a life with so much pain. I couldn't/wouldn't personally. No chance...my reaction to pain is that it worries me intensely if there is even a small and temporary amount of pain going on. I absolutely hate it and get really scared that it won't be gone soon.

Then I tell myself that there is no point in being so scared, as any pain I had would never be that bad or last for that long.....as I'd just Exit Planet Earth if it became apparent it was going to be that bad and/or that long-term. I long ago decided I would kill myself sooner than put up with severe illness and part of me thinks "That's probably why you've never had severe level illness yet ceridwen...because you'd darn soon be dead and your bodys consciousness is well aware of that fact".

I'd be interested to know just what my alternative choices were personally and one of these days I must try and make the effort to find out of interest.

I can only work out what my particular challenges are because of what has happened in my life to date and I think I chose several more "minor" level challenges at once, rather than a big one like that level of pain. I'd rather "fight minor battles on several fronts at once" than a "major war" I guess...

Shall be following this thread with interest though.

FraZZleD said:
I tried it the other night. I found his video on U tube but all I did was fall asleep.
I have three kids, so I know how that goes. My best times come when they're out and I'm relatively rested. Otherwise, I fall asleep or get knocked out of meditation by a kid pounding (POUNDING!) on my door. (Because, apparently, wondering if they may have a snack is about equal, in their minds, to the house on fire.)saywhat

Ceridwen said:
That is certainly very brave to pick a life with so much pain. I couldn't/wouldn't personally. No chance...my reaction to pain is that it worries me intensely if there is even a small and temporary amount of pain going on. I absolutely hate it and get really scared that it won't be gone soon.
Then I tell myself that there is no point in being so scared, as any pain I had would never be that bad or last for that long.....as I'd just Exit Planet Earth if it became apparent it was going to be that bad and/or that long-term. I long ago decided I would kill myself sooner than put up with severe illness and part of me thinks "That's probably why you've never had severe level illness yet ceridwen...because you'd darn soon be dead and your bodys consciousness is well aware of that fact".

I'd be interested to know just what my alternative choices were personally and one of these days I must try and make the effort to find out of interest.

I can only work out what my particular challenges are because of what has happened in my life to date and I think I chose several more "minor" level challenges at once, rather than a big one like that level of pain. I'd rather "fight minor battles on several fronts at once" than a "major war" I guess...

Shall be following this thread with interest though.
We're all on different levels and different paths. You may also be a newer spirit. (I don't know, it's just a guess) I once saw a medium when I was 17. I was looking for information on my natural parents which I didn't get. But what she did tell me was I was an old soul and had been here many times. She also told me this was my last trip here. THAT was a verification of my memory also...... I remembered saving the worst for last. My worst lesson for my last lesson.

I found if you pay close attention to your life like I do. You will see verifications though out your life.....

Believe me, I understand, ladies. My youngest is 23, but arrives home unexpectedly in the middle of meditations, accompanied by boyfriend. He is a large, noisy, cuddly bear, but.....the bear and my cub do tend to disrupt my trips to the past.

One thing that helps, Frazzled, is if I make an intention to stay awake. I breathe through the nose, stating the intention for mental alertness, breathe out with the intention of relaxation. At 3:00 in the morning, I don't think even that would help.

Like Ceridwen, I haven't experienced long term physical pain. I did have a pulled muscle that I endured for 6 weeks. It gave me a tiny hint of what chronic pain would feel like, and a little more understanding of what people who have it must suffer. When you said in your post, Frazzled, that the doctor chided you for walking too slow, I remembered my husband bringing a wheel chair to get me into the clinic, because I couldn't get there! They gave me some ibuprofen, and a brace for the wrong part of my body! My family still talks about the swearing and screaming I did when I had to go to the bathroom. I had to take a shot of brandy at 4:00 in the morning to get there. I think it should be part of the soul training of all doctors that they will have to suffer some pain. I don't know how you survived what you did. Why do you think you picked a life that involved physical pain? Are you perhaps preparing for a future life in the medical field?

Mere Dreamer said:
I have three kids, so I know how that goes. My best times come when they're out and I'm relatively rested. Otherwise, I fall asleep or get knocked out of meditation by a kid pounding (POUNDING!) on my door. (Because, apparently, wondering if they may have a snack is about equal, in their minds, to the house on fire.)say what
ROFL.... Like right now the two older boys are arguing. I tend not to but in because they need to learn how to deal with their issues.... Part of growing up. I only step in if it gets out of hand.

BriarRose said:
Believe me, I understand, ladies. My youngest is 23, but arrives home unexpectedly in the middle of meditations, accompanied by boyfriend. He is a large, noisy, cuddly bear, but.....the bear and my cub do tend to disrupt my trips to the past. Same with my granddaughter and her boyfriend...ROFL.
One thing that helps, Frazzled, is if I make an intention to stay awake. I breathe through the nose, stating the intention for mental alertness, breathe out with the intention of relaxation. I'll give it a try! At 3:00 in the morning, I don't think even that would help. ROFL

Like Ceridwen, I haven't experienced long term physical pain. I did have a pulled muscle that I endured for 6 weeks. It gave me a tiny hint of what chronic pain would feel like, and a little more understanding of what people who have it must suffer. When you said in your post, Frazzled, that the doctor chided you for walking too slow, I remembered my husband bringing a wheel chair to get me into the clinic, because I couldn't get there! They gave me some ibuprofen, and a brace for the wrong part of my body! My family still talks about the swearing and screaming I did when I had to go to the bathroom. I had to take a shot of brandy at 4:00 in the morning to get there. I can relate to this..lol.I think it should be part of the soul training of all doctors that they will have to suffer some pain. I don't know how you survived what you did. Why do you think you picked a life that involved physical pain? Well I think it's because I'm moving on to the next level. I don't know what the next level is I just met the man in charge. I think it has to do with helping others from the spiritual realm. I don't know if it's going to be down here, up there or in another dimension.Are you perhaps preparing for a future life in the medical field? I think I possibly was some kind of doctor or nurse in a previous life (don't know) because of incidents that have happened in this lifetime. 4 to be exact.....

FraZZleD said:
We're all on different levels and different paths. You may also be a newer spirit. (I don't know, it's just a guess) I once saw a medium when I was 17. I was looking for information on my natural parents which I didn't get. But what she did tell me was I was an old soul and had been here many times. She also told me this was my last trip here. THAT was a verification of my memory also...... I remembered saving the worst for last. My worst lesson for my last lesson.
I am not very happy with that comment actually. I respect your right to make it but "newer spirit" as a comment in regard to me making one where, as far as I am concerned, I "know my limitations" is something that....doesn't sit easy with me.

I know my limitations and one of those "minor battles" that I am having to deal with this in life is one of a depressive temperament. With that...I am having to balance my absolute right to "call an end any time I please" with other peoples right to have me "stick around as long as necessary from their point of view". Thus...I have made a promise to my parents that I will "stick around" if I possibly can whilst they are still here on Earth (as I do understand and sympathise with how they would feel if I didn't do so) but, beyond that, I have the absolute right to think "Darn this for a lark...I am OFF and outa here" (as do we all). Some of us can cope with Earth and some cant and are making the best we can of what we regard as a Mistake Big Time (ie coming here again in the first place).

I'm sorry for the tone here...but I do feel very upset by the implication I feel here that I am a "younger" soul. I do not think so. I regard myself as someone who is very realistic about the hardships of living on Planet Earth and quite quite sure that I have the right to "check out" if I think, at any point, that I have bitten off more than I can chew. I think we must all recognise our responsibilities to our "fellow travellers" along the way (ie parents/genuine deep friends/etc) but we do ultimately retain the right to think "It's been a mistake and time to put things right" and that is, in no way, indicative of the age of our particular soul. We might be young/we might be middle-aged/we might be an Old Soul. Who knows? and I certainly don't personally.

The one thing I am quite quite certain of is that we personally make these major choices for ourselves and we do have the responsibility to bear in mind Major Involved Others but any major decision is ours and ours alone and that does not relate in any way whatsoever to how "old" or otherwise we are.

I apologise for the tone here...but it did feel very much like you lit the blue touchpaper here. I apologise, but I do feel angry at that "young soul" comment, as none of us (including me personally) have any way of knowing just how "old" (or otherwise) we are.

Personally, I would say that some of us have genuinely made a mistake having another incarnation on Planet Earth. From that....I would say it rates in absolutely the same way as any other mistake. We can either live with that mistake and make the best we can of it and try and derive what good we can from it or decide that perhaps we didn't make a mistake after all. After all, if we all of us can (and do) frequently make mistakes in our choices whilst here, then logic would dictate that there will be some of us who made a mistake being here in the first place, but are (by and large) doing the best we can to "live with" that mistake and bearing in mind our responsibilities in that respect to other people.

If we can (all of us) make a mistake in choosing some consumer item to buy/some path in Life to follow/some partner to marry/etc then it does logically follow that there will be some of us who made a mistake by choosing?/being pressurised?/who knows? another Life On Earth anyway.

Obviously, I am aware, that some souls will have chosen to do something that others/they themselves will regard as "a mistake" in their pre life planning for some learning purpose or other. On the other hand, I think it's wrong to regard ourselves as superhuman and incapable of making a mistake in any aspect of our life (and that includes the pre-life planning).

We can all make mistakes one way and another and it's how we handle it after the event that is the mark of how "old" or otherwise we are I would say.

I tend to agree with Ceridwen. None of us is qualified to judge the "age" of another person's soul. Each soul follows it's own schedule, and it's own path. :)

Frazzled, What amazing vivid memories! You definitely are a very evolved, older soul.

I am curious as to how did your roommate who was addicted to heroin help you. I see you helped her get clean, but in what way did she come to your aid like she had promised?

Are you happy to be having your last incarnation? Or would you like to incarnate additional times?

Back