I remembered my husbands last name!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by DoingThingsWithAbby, Mar 28, 2018.

1. John_L

John_L (in clean new clothes)

......here's a cyrillic a for you too so you don't end up mixing latin and cyrillic letters in one name :")

- а

2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

I'll put the female forms here to copy/paste since the english a isn't always recognized

Мерова
    Меерова

Спасибо джон ;)

3. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Active Member

Viktors relatives might have gotton married. His mother was so nice. I'll try it in crillic.

4. DoingThingsWithAbby

I can't read crillic.... There's a wall between me and Natasha. It's thicker than between me and most of my past lives. I was thinking about going to a hypno therapist to recal my past life and to remember how to speak russian. So that when I finally do come back I won't have so much difficulty finding things. Has the language changed much since 1985?

5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

No, just the slang changed a bit but that's with basically every language, Russian is actually one of the most stable languages there is

6. DoingThingsWithAbby

What about Moscow? From the pictures, It doesn't look like it's changed too much. Are the Big department sores still a thing? Ted or Tux something like that?

7. DoingThingsWithAbby

I couldn't find them. I wish I knew where they were buried.

8. John_L

Do you know the year of death? There are some databases in Russian; they are not full, of course, but I could run a search for you, see if anythibg comes up.

9. DoingThingsWithAbby

They died on the same day. October 8th, 1985. Natasha died from blood loss, and high impact. Viktor threw her down a flight of concrete stairs and left her to die. When she didn't respond to his calls, he went back upstairs and shot himself with a hand gun in the head.

10. John_L

I went through five databases with both spellings, nothing came up. I'm sorry

11. DoingThingsWithAbby

Thank you for trying. Maybe I'll find something when I go to russia... Hopefully it'll jog my memory.

12. Rhyolite

Rhyolite New Member

Hi DTWA, I was curious about your story and I found your old post from last year where you described your memories, which are very detailed.

In the description of your memories with your abusive husband, Viktor, in mid-1980s Russia, you wrote: "I never wanted children; But Viktor did. 5 of them. He threw out my pills. I got pregnant twice."

I remember having read before that oral contraception was extremely hard to come by in the Soviet Union before the 1990s, and I just researched this a bit: in 1983, only 2% of women there used oral contraception. Other methods of birth control were much more popular.

There are a lot of details in your account that are sort of stereotypical American idea of Russian culture: traditional family relations, volatile men, girls ice skate and do ballet, works for KGB, anti-Americanism ("Is he a filthy American?")

I think the human mind is very creative and could be filling in some gaps in your memories. I wish that this topic was discussed more with regard to past life memories.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    inhaltslos likes this.
  13. DoingThingsWithAbby

I'm planning on having a past life regression as soon as I can. That'll hopefully help! And I've nitpicked everything in those memories nearly to death.

14. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

my good friend is a Natasha from Moscow..one of the most amazing people i have ever met. I am not Russian..i also am friends with a few other russian women. Can i help?

15. DoingThingsWithAbby

If she knows anyone with the family name Meerovy, Meerova, or Meerov, that would help. I wish I could remember my maiden name from that life, or even the place I lived. My father's home had green walls on the inside and I think it was 2 stories tall.

16. Cat1965

my friend Olga wrote me this about the housing...and by the way..all buildings had windows:)))
    Most people were living in communal apartments at that time and a long time after. as far as I know some people still live in such apartments... it's when in a big apartment in each room there lives a family

I can't say for sure how working people lived, of course the household was tough and they also lived several families in the same house. but if a person worked well and was a good communist, he could get an apartment of his own, and that was really happening rather often)
    houses were built very well, like they are going to stand for centuries, because people (workers) knew they were building them alsofor themselves...and now all new houses have fissures in walls before even people move in... no one cares...

17. DoingThingsWithAbby

Viktor was able to get us our own apartment!!!!! I have no clue how he did it! I didn't want to say anything because it seemed out of the norm for the time and place. I remember it was a few blocks from the building he worked in...
    were your friends able to help?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
  18. Cat1965

well the above was from her and earlier i sent her the names..most people don't believe in any of this...so i started off slow. and my other friend Natasha is not on often. Olga will get back to me:)) And if not i have other Russian friends

19. DoingThingsWithAbby

I know. But it hurt. I doubted very much at first. It took those moments; the emotions, the knowing without looking the things up, and other things like that. Thank you for trying to help me.
    Also, I'm very serious about getting the hypno therapy and going to Russia. Because you can't lie under hypnosis and going to Russia will give me a chance to ee the places and things in my visions, and memories.

20. Cat1965

I have not heard back from anyone about those names..go to Russia..it is gorgeous..but keep in mind the past is the past however we can learn from it as often things repeat