• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

I remembered my husbands last name!

Viktor was able to get us our own apartment!!!!! I have no clue how he did it! I didn't want to say anything because it seemed out of the norm for the time and place. I remember it was a few blocks from the building he worked in...
were your friends able to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
well the above was from her and earlier i sent her the names..most people don't believe in any of this...so i started off slow. and my other friend Natasha is not on often. Olga will get back to me:)) And if not i have other Russian friends

I know. But it hurt. I doubted very much at first. It took those moments; the emotions, the knowing without looking the things up, and other things like that. Thank you for trying to help me.
Also, I'm very serious about getting the hypno therapy and going to Russia. Because you can't lie under hypnosis and going to Russia will give me a chance to ee the places and things in my visions, and memories.

I have not heard back from anyone about those names..go to Russia..it is gorgeous..but keep in mind the past is the past however we can learn from it as often things repeat

Back