I Think I Have Found My Sister

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by GalaxyDreamer90, Dec 30, 2018.

1. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

I recently came across someone who has similar memories to mine and I suspect we were sisters in a past life. Unfortunately as of now our memories are very vauge so we cant know for sure. Even though I had a past life regression several months back to confirm my memories, it was interrupted so I dont remember much other then being a young woman walking through a forest in a white dress. She said she plans on having a past life regression next month so maybe then it'll be confirmed if we were sisters in a past life or not.

WhiteRose likes this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hey, that sounds great! I wish you and the other person the best and good luck. May her regression reveal enough information so that you can be sure whether you were sisters or not.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  3. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Member

I would advise that you spend as much time talking to this person as you can. Sometimes, you can spontaneously remember the fact that you have known someone or even what your relationship was just by spending time with them.