I think I might be the reincarnation of someone famous

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ariel555, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Ariel555

Ariel555 New Member

I had a dream last night that I was the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain.

I don't really know what to make of this as I don't know if i can fully believe it myself. My dream came from a segment of three intimate dream sequences i had that night each more emotionally intense... still, here i am writing about it so it must of struck a cord or something, so please hear me out.

I am a 21 year old multi instrumentalist and vocalist, have been for 12 years. I use to be constantly called Kurt Cobain from my friends half jokingly and a few classmates would always tell me how ill become a famous solo artist and die at 28 (not 27 interestingly but my classmates who said this didn’t listen to nirvana or knew who he was). I never really thought of it much more then a joke. Another time was a year later after high school, after we finished rehearsing a song my bassists at the time literally said “ dude you scream a lot like Kurt Cobain its like you're a reincarnation of Kurt Cobain or something”. I laughed cause i thought it was funny and assumed it was a compliment or something....well fast forward a year or two to today and now i'm not so sure what he said was a joke. Maybe its a stretch that I'm really a reincarnation of him and maybe its a coincidence that people jokingly called me Kurt Cobain frequently in high school....but then again maybe not? Maybe this dream confirms it?

In my dream I was in my own body but saw everything in third person at the same time.... Kurt was in front of me and we had a conversation about my reincarnation and suddenly i start to zoom closer onto him and my dream switched immediately after to another dream.

Now the thing is, I've always dreamed of being a famous musician as big as the Beatles and loved music since i was very little. so i wonder...was that ambition and my intense love for music carried on from my past life as Kurt Cobain?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Jaimie likes this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Ariel555 !

For me when I visited the US and would have flashbacks ( and later dream ) that I knew someone apparently famous who use to work in Hollywood ( not that I was someone famous, I had no idea who this woman was, and if she was for starters ) I tried to come up with practical solutions to how this could be. As the flashbacks would not stop for years I began to do my research, feeling half stupid and half compelled to do so to try to figure out this mystery of what was happening to me. Many of my ( later proved, to me ) memories were in detail, and some extremely hard to find evidence for having actually been this way. Now, because I honestly did not want to have been this woman ( she had truly unhappy times in her life ) I would be relieved when some of the evidence was the opposite of my memory of what had happened. Saying see, you only made it up. It never happened. Only then I realized there was a difference in truth regarding the image of someone and the reality of someone ( this woman, but also others, for instance people working in Showbiz long ago, being a "product" up for sale and interpretations, manipulation, I would say, in the press and so on ). To really find out if my detailed memories, sometimes opposite memories, had been real was to come close, to family members, friends, romantic partners statements, many hidden, many drowned as the main stream voice had won, but also "boring facts" that no reporter or writer would take notice of, but something that was public information like addresses ( how things looked like ), car brand. I found one "coincidence" after another to be the parallel truth of my detailed memories to finally prove to myself that yes, these were true memories from this woman's life. So this is basically what I did. For a long time before all this and while doing my journey with this I tried to comfort myself saying I had most likely just been a reincarnated fan of this apparently famous someone, and with a wild imagination I could get far with my "memories" alongside press', books, television's etc reports of this famous person's life. So dig in, is my advice, and look for things that will be of little or no interest to the main stream, things you simply know you could not have subconsciously picked up on. A lot of mine has been "newly" released, like 10-20 years after I had my memories about certain things, so that too leaves out the possibility that I was either a fan in my past life or that I could have known of this before.

For years I did not know about reincarnation, that one could do meditation, so most of my memories are flashbacks and most of them has come when I have been relaxed. You may not have flashbacks, but perhaps need to do meditation, or maybe the best way for you to get access is through your dreams. Because I was limited for years while having my memories ( we had no internet back then, I lived in Europe but had memories from the US, there was limited information in books ) it gave me plenty of time of NOT knowing what I experienced were true or not. So I had my own little diary where I kept things (wrote, drew) what I had seen. So I knew once I had the proof that there was no way I could have known of this before. So with that I suppose what I want to say is to get as much as you can before you do your research, if you are a skeptical, so you won't risk first having read about it and then having your memories because that might just increase your doubt later on, even if your memories stand correct.

The third perspective has been reported to have happened for several members on this forum, so you are not alone there :) You also seem to fit into the same profile regarding the love for music and the ambition.

Thank you for sharing & wishing you the best of luck with this ! ( However please be careful not to push yourself when an if being faced with Kurt Cobain's mental illness, if I may say so, I have felt "my" woman's depression alongside other sufferings and know by now that one really should not push in doors with no caution when it comes to this. There are those here who has been brave soldiers who today suffer from PTSD from their previous lives ).

/Jaimie

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019