I want to reincarnate as a wealthy baller

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by gauss576, May 27, 2018.

1. gauss576

gauss576 New Member

I've had a tough life where too many things magically go against me. Next life, I want to reincarnate as a baller, preferably a rich guy in finance, from a well-to-do family, make tons of money (tens to hundreds of millions if not more), marry the most beautiful wife of my dreams, enjoy great love, enjoy great friends, travel the world, and never have to worry about anything.

What should I do in this life to increase the odds that my next life is like this?

Please don't tell me I can't be a baller. There are clearly many people in Wall Street, Silicon Valley, Washington DC, etc... who are ballers and are enjoying the good life. How do they do it? (Or how does their soul do it)?

I want to experience a baller. This life, I've experienced being a loser (no fault of my own). Next life, I want to experience the polar opposite.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum gauss576, there have been several people recently wishing for the same material things. I would have thought that you would have gotten beyond that at your age, but it seems that things are different now days than when I was your age. As great as you might imagine what your stated dreams sound like, the likelihood of that happening for more than a short period is unrealistic in reality. If it makes you happy, go for it, but having "enough" is probably much easier and realistic even though I never hear anyone wishing for it - strange when you think about it.

I won't tell you that you can't be a baller, in fact I'd like you to experience it to understand from the experience.

3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

If you really want all that, start by evolving spiritually, to be well prepared when you die. It's a worthy goal.

"Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal. Or in some cases the pursuit of a worthy ideal." ... It's a beautiful definition of success.