I Was An Actress. I Think.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Wes, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Wes

Wes New Member

I wasn't sure where else to post this. I, honestly, wasn't too sure about past lives up until a few years ago. I guess I'm looking for some peace of mind? Maybe you guys can tell me if I'm overthinking things or if what I'm feeling is truly valid.

I won't name the actress because I think who they are is irrelevant but I will say, they passed on long before I was born.

Anyway. It started as a kid. When I was around twelve or thirteen, I started getting into film/media a whole lot. My friends were obsessed with this particular actress and I didn't get it. Not because I didn't understand her appeal, because I did; but because I always felt like they didn't understand her. They'd tell me a fact about her and I'd think, "Well, no, that's not right," and quickly, I'd say to myself, "Well, how would you know what's right or wrong? You don't know this person!"

Things only got weird from there. I went through a period of just being overly-critical of this actress and it was only in short spurts. Almost like a weird self-hatred, I was projecting onto them. I'd watch one of her movies and random thoughts like, "You could have said that line better" or a particular scene would occur and I'd think, "Ha, I remember how crazy that day was." Just now, I was watching a short clip on YouTube about them. Something was mentioned about the paparazzi and how unenthusiastic they were to see them and I thought, "Well, of course, I wasn't happy to see them, I was exhausted that day!" These thoughts are involuntary. They force themselves into my head and I just feel like I'm losing it. Completely losing it.

And even now, I feel this strong connection to them. And it's a connection I just can not shake. I don't understand why we have a connection, but we do. It's strong and unwavering.

However.

I don't have any actual vivid memories. Like nothing actually plays out in my mind of being them. Which makes me think there's no way I could have been them in a past life. All I have is this weird connection and feeling in my lower tummy every time I see them, lol. Oh, and those weird thoughts.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Glad you found the forum Wes, and hope that you find what you are looking for. Your feelings do seem as though they point toward memories of a previous lifetime and of experiences from it. Are there any other take-aways from that lifetime that is meaningful to your present circumstances?

Wes likes this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Wes,
    first: welcome to this forum!

I know how it feels, I am having something similar with a man who died a long time ago. "But he/I never did this!" Like you describe it with that actress, I seem to be the only one who really understands him. But enough. This is about you and your connection. Just wanted to show you that I *really* know what you are talking of.

No memories? But you have. You remember that you didn't want to see the paparazzi because this day you were so exhausted. You remember that one particular day was so crazy. It would be great, of course, to have childhood memories of her or something. Or a lesser-known detail you can validate later.

It is a good idea to be careful here. Like it is a wise decision not to mention the name. It is such a thing to write in the open: "I think I was Nameof Famousperson in a past life" when you do not have strong validations. Not only will people find it hard to believe you, it also will lower the credibility of everyone who remembers a "famous" past life, even of everyone who remembers past lives at all.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and be known that there are people who understand your trouble.

Wes likes this.
  4. Wes

Wes New Member

Thanks!

Unfortunately, nothing else resonates with me other than wanting to follow a similar career path. The only other thing I can think of is a quote said by the actress. Apparently, I told my mother the same thing (or at least something similar) when I was a small child before I even knew who the actress was. I always chalked this up to be coincidental though, lol. Only because it's not uncommon for people to have similar thoughts.

5. Cat1965

Cat1965 Member

i find the involuntary thoughts interesting...i have only experienced things like that related towards psychic predictions not long before they happen. You must have a connection to this actress in some way. If she was your most recent life you would think you would have clearer memories right? Well i remembered several of my past lives and so many details but my most recent life not so much. I honestly remember so little of except my name (first time ever), what i did, where i worked etc all confirmed. I don't remember a thing about my personal life nor my childhood. Maybe you have a similar issue and don't really want to remember certain things.
    Wise of you not to mention her name...so many people make quick snap judgements.
    Try to meditate on her...maybe some thoughts will pop into your head....was she happy?

Wes likes this.
  6. Wes

Wes New Member

Thank you!

And yes, that was my main concern. I'm constantly questioning myself in regards to the famous thing because I wonder if it's just admiration. I've been on a hunt to see if I react this way with anyone else, but none so far. She's the only one. I'm hoping something will trigger a memory that is unique so I can gain a little more clarity.

7. Wes

Wes New Member

The involuntary thoughts make me scratch my head the most! Lol. Could it be something psychic and not a past life?

That's a good suggestion and I think I'll do that!

Honestly, I can confidently say she wasn't a happy woman. She wanted to be (as we all do, I believe) but not for herself ... if that makes sense, lol. That's just the answer that came to mind.

8. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Thinking similar or quoting people might not be that uncommon, but when a small child quotes somebody they can't have heard of, I take this as a strong sign. Not necessarily that you were that person, even though that is totally possible. Maybe you were her, maybe you were somebody close to her, like a lover, a colleague, a camera man, a reporter... anybody who would have seen her a lot and would have access to private information. That would not explain strong feelings, of course. Chances are you were her, just that you cannot validate it yet.

Retrocognition or another psychic ability, took this into consideration myself. Now... you are only getting this kind of information about that single person, right? As a psychic, you would get tidbits of random information from different people until trained.

What about strong emotions? Do you or can you feel like she felt? As an example, does the thought of a specific movie make you feel proud or how ever she felt about it? Ever found yourself crying because either she or somebody she loved died, and be it after you heard it for the 100th time? Do you get bursts of all different emotions when your thoughts are led back to her?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    KenJ likes this.
  9. Wes

Wes New Member

Yes! I do actually. Admittedly, I've only seen two or three of her films (which makes this entire thing weirder) but there's this one photo of her in particular. One I always have a hard time looking at because every time I do, I feel a deep sadness in the pit of my stomach. I just want to burst into tears. My best friend actually owns the photo and the first time I saw it, I nearly sobbed. I just knew she was faking that smile. I just knew she was so unhappy despite her being so cheery in the photo.

As for the burst of emotions, yes, that happens too. I just thought I was being odd or something, lol; but I do get a rush of different feelings when looking at her.

10. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum!

There is a chance those things could be past life related. I know with one of my PLs, a lot of documentation has been really sensationalized and blown out of proportion and I’ve thought to myself “HA!” or “That’s just flat out wrong...wait...”

On the other side of that, there are a few things I’ve come across that have been written by more skeptical researchers that have written off some information as inaccurate, but I have this strange gut feeling that’s not the case.

I’ve also read some negative things documented that were said by classmates and former friends, ect in that lifetime and somehow found myself offended for second.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  11. Cat1965

Cat1965 Member

is she one of the top 5 of her era or a bit less well known?