Ian Stevenson's cabnet?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kristopher, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Kristopher

Kristopher Senior Registered

I've never known about this before. It's interesting. Thought I would share it with others who are also unaware of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson

2. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

If someone who did not know Ian or his work, correctly received the combination to the cabinet through communicating with Ian, that would establish beyond ANY doubt that Spirit Communications between this world and the Other Side were indeed possible.

However, even though the evidence would be overwhelming, the critics and the nay sayers would never believe the concept as it would shake up their concept of death too badly to even entertain the truth!!!

3. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

That' s interesting, I often thought about doing something similar as well actually. I thought about leaving someone of trust my journals along with a cd or some sort of information with my ideas about reincarnation and other philosophical topics. Also, there needs to be there information about where i'm buried (i have to be buried, i can't be cremated) so then I would be able to perform DNA studies on my remains and find correlations (or not). Would I be interested in reincarnation and in all this in my next life? If I don't achieve it in this one, certainly I will.

4. bharti

bharti New Member

amazing

this is amazing..... thanks for sharing the information...:thumbsup:

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Or someday the reincarnation of Stevenson may come to the office and open it him or herself.