Ian's story.

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by 4mysonK, Nov 30, 2008.

1. maryanne

maryanne New Member

Thankyou for sharing. It is lovely to hear from another Mother who had a child that 'chose' them. It is beautiful to be told that-and I have never forgotten that conversation with my son when he shared the same. It is comforting to read shared experience!

2. Myna

Myna Humanoid

I'm new and love reading your son's story, thy for the sharing
    I believe he is a very beautiful soul now, maybe even before, he already had somehow a kind heart, otherwise a princess wouldnt fall for him, but you know in ancient kingdom time, one must devote to his king, it's his duty; he was forced to carry out all tasks assigned to him. He must protected his king; it was very ancient way of obedience as king was treated as son of God in China.

I hope all the best to both of u; may you guys have wonderful life with beautiful & meaningful new karmic flow

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

I'm not big on the whole 'walk-in' theory, although some subscribe to it. Most kids start to forget about age 7 as the current life becomes more prominent and more pressing. But not all do. I certainly didn't.

4. glia21

glia21 explorer21

thank you for sharing! i was reading it for the last few days really enjoying it - i especially appreciated the follow up! I personally hope and wish 4mysonK to get well soon... btw concerning the last discussion - i personally believe in what Robert Monroe said, it seems to fit with my experiences although i always keep in mind i could be wrong. monroe who obviously did a lot of astral travelling thought that there ist one big YOU beyond and that this YOU produces different versions of you who come to earth and possibly other planets to play ;-) and learn :) in order to evolve the bis YOU. Every version differs in personality slightly.