I'd love seeing Carol conduct such research to find out more mysteries behind our soul rebirth

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Myna, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Conduct a research of PLR during childhood cancer theraphy would b interesting to find out any trauma related to the sickness, destiny, soul contract, where are they heading to/next reincarnation plan, or possible healing chance, reasons behind child dies young, etc.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  2. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Anyone would love to share opinions about this matter?

3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I found this quote that seems to relate to your inquiry:

A soul who agrees to take the body of a baby who dies at a very young age can reincarnate again very quickly, and it would have been agreed beforehand...so if the first life is to teach other souls a life lesson, then the second life may be agreed at the same time...When babies die very young the soul can reincarnate in the same family, or nearby. Because the lesson of the first, short life is for the parents, the soul may reincarnate as another relative of the same family, to be in the same environment to continue helping the parents with their life's lesson. It's not a lesson for themselves but for others....a swift return might also be made if a soul needed to be in a similar timeframe for a particular lesson, or with particular souls who were already incarnated.
    The Wisdom of the Soul: Profound Insights from the Life between Lives, Ian Lawton, 2007

4. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Hi barosan

Thx gor the quote

Im aware of that, I read books from dr newton & the research of dr Ian S, also read the single case Jesse's story of reincarnationto same parents at same lifetime from Carol.

But I find them all dont have enough info for scientific research.
    I know that they come to teach lesson, but not sure which exact lesson other than experiencing the loss, I'd like to see how much aware were those kids about their short age while they are already born. My ex-son was very much aware, in fact me too, but just unsure with my experiences, because I had visions of his sickness & his leaving from my side before the diagnose & 2weeks before he's gone. I would like to deepen the knowledge about the soul contract. In fact, I do believe that I made a soul contract not before I reincarnated, but before my 1st preg. I believe we made another new soul contract during his sickness for some reasons happening, weird words from him & my sense of knowing something, but I no longer remember, like a brain wash

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

That's a tough one. I think it's hard on the family when a child is sick like that let alone finding out a traumatic reason why. If the child isn't spontaneously talking about it, having night terrors or expressing it in some way I also think it would be difficult. Not saying it's impossible but there would need to be more than just a few exceptional cases to scientifically research. Good question though - thinking outside the box. ;o)