If it ain't karma then what is it?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi there !

have you ever felt like a victim about something in a past life and then figured well, then I had to be the opposite in another past life - so I will be taught a lesson?

I have thought this anyhow and wonder to myself if it ain't karma then what is it?

If I could just please explain what I mean:

It's like this - I have had past life experiences ( several past lives ) where I have been the victim of violence from a spouse or partner.

I am, if not pushed enough that is, someone who is seen as a "normal" kind woman who no one thinks has a temper. I mean, they really don't.

If I am pushed enough - I do have a temper. I can see that my temper got the best of me not just in my current life but in past lives. BUT - and this is a big BUT - I don't get violent. Not that I remember, at least.

I have come to think that I think it is the one and the same spirit that has been violent towards me in at least 2 past lives, and this was a man i realized loved me too, and on a spirit level I think I loved him too but in life I was miserable with him, and 100% against violence, in any shape, while he would slap me around as a "perfect way" to finish the fight with him winning ( but really loosing ... ). I can see that I left him in both these past life where he was my husband ( not my husband in this life ) and that he felt he did not deserve that I left him. In both these past lives it is as if he does not understand the damage his slapping around actions has done. I had another life in between these two past lives when I think he was my husband in both, so there should have been time to grow and not chose violence again.

Anyway, I thought that if I was subjected to this over and over again then I just had to be a violent person to my partner in some past lives but when I have asked to see this - nothing comes up. I have memories of being both male and female - and both have temper and against violence.

Anyone who has been going through this and wonder what is going on here ? it can't be karma, then ? Then, what is it ? What has been your own conclusions from your own past lives ? Why something is happening ? Would be nice to read what you think.

thank you :)

/ Jaimie

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Maybe it's for his experience rather than your learning. It would be nice to see the contracts we agreed to prior to living it!

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

yeah, stupid of me to put myself through this - twice - he almost wrecked two of those lives, if he had not learned for sure not to be violent then I should not have subjected myself to him, maybe I did not have a choice. In one pl I even found record of pl-me saying he was violent but he only confessed to a small amount of it. Both these lives could have been so wonderful if it wasn't for him.

4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Not at all "Stupid of me", we all do that - from the Church of the Earth-centered universe of centuries ago to the self-centered youth we all once had. I have not had enough memories to have those feelings; as a matter of fact, I'm now in a place where I'm again doubting everything I've said here on the forum. If it wasn't for the few para-normal things that I know happened, I'd have to chalk it all up to imagination like everyone around me believes. Being at this stage in life and having those feelings prompts two things, the realization of those other's viewpoints for some intended reason, and once again questioning my future existance - we alwaws look at things as if we are the center of the issue.

Jaimie likes this.