If time does not exist

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Red Night, Oct 25, 2011.

1. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I believe that the relation between the afterlife's time and our time is similar to the relation between our time and our dreams' time. If at all, I think that our time passes slower than the afterlife's (similarly to the idea of the movie "Inception"). During a regression you can move in time either direction; you can also imagine altering an event, and see how that would pan out.

Cyrus likes this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

OK, but a regression is a travel along our memory and/or our imagination; it's not a REAL afterlife, it's what we REMEMBER (more or less truly) as our afterlife. Like e.g. what I remember as my last year trip to Greece. When I travel along my memory about that trip, I, too, can move in time in either direction. If you alter an event in your memory (during a regression), it only affects your imagination, i.e., the contents of your memory (memory about memory), not the underlying reality. That's why regressions look to you like a dream. If we could alter a PAST event in REAL life/afterlife, very ugly paradoxes would arise, like our eliminating - willingly or not - the origins of our own existence, and so on.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    fireflydancing and KenJ like this.
  3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

In my opinion, in these matters no logic applies. There can be no argumentation about what makes sense, who's right, .... :)

Cyrus likes this.
  4. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Member

OK, baro-san, mi fido, I trust you, with such an enormous experience in these matters that you have.
    I haven't even passed a single regression, mainly because many people (from this forum) keep warning that a PL memory can be very harmful, and besides, my PLs do not interest me at all. The past has passed, it's no use crying over spilt milk; that past life of mine (whatever it might have been) has vanished, morally and juridically I cannot make any pretensions.

Have a very nice week.

5. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Cyrus, I posted this some time back so if I am repeated myself I apologies. As I understand it our past life memories are stored in the permanent atom of the soul body or what some may term the causal body. The causal /Soul Body is named "Causal" because it is the originating source of each new personality that reincarnates in each lifetime. It is the source of your manifested present personality, causing it to be and exist.

When your present personality ends, the eternal essence of you is absorbed and goes inward into the next inner body which would be the astral (4th dimension) Soul will then spend time on various levels of this dimension of reality until the same process occurs once again and soul drops the astral body and goes further inward into the mental body. Then after some time has been spent on the mental (5th) dimension soul will drop the mental body and finally return to full consciousness within the Soul/Casual Body on the Casual Plane (6th) dimension which is the eternal part of you. The Soul Body is immortal as it exists beyond time space and matter during your soul journey through the many incarnations or lifetimes within the lower worlds of duality which are the physical, astral and mental dimensions.

So each time we reincarnate we receive a new mental, astral and physical body which have no memory of these prior lifetimes. However the karmic actions from the past are carried over to later be expressed in the new lifetime. This is because the permanent memories and karmic actions of these other lifetimes are stored within the soul body itself. But since the new incarnated ego has no memory of this it will in essences get a clean slate each time. This process is how the soul/consciousness itself evolves. At least In my opinion.

This is one of the reason why children have an easier time remembering their past lives is because their inner bodies are still developing along with their physical one. Having not yet lived in this world all that long allows them easier access to the connections within the soul body’s permanent atom and its memories of other lifetimes lived. As the child grows older this becomes less and less possible as the present personality is now taking hold and is more grounded into the physical world. In time these memories fade all together. In a way this is has it should.

As nature is kind by not allowing us to normally have memories of these other lifetimes so as to prevent any harm it may cause both mentality and emotionally to the present personality now being lived. I find the process of reincarnation itself a wonder way of souls journey in learning about the inner self. I feel we are all here in this physical plane because the soul must know itself by it's own experiences.

So to answer your question life on the higher dimensions in-between physical lifetimes is not boring at all in fact it is much more active, busy, and in general more rewarding as we see and understand our reality from a grander point of view were the laws of physics respond to thought and feeling almost instantley allow the soul to create what every reality it wants. We will still remeber our last lifetime lived with all the baggage as you but it until we decide to reincarenate back into the physical world. Well at least something to look forward to.

Peace and love.
    P.

Eva1942 likes this.