• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

If time is simultaneous, how does cause and effect work?

simultaneous time thread

Dear Deborah,
I just read through the simultaneous time thread that you indicated (above). There are some very good posts there but generally speaking the mode is "passive". There is much more to it than that and very practical it is too. I also read the Ancient Egypt thread to which you contributed many past life observations as a priestess.

From what I understood, most of the rituals were personally focused in the sense of entering and merging with various aspects of the light. Is that about right?

BTW I did answer your questions re that subject on the other thread(s).....

Could you tell me though, in these temple orders of ancient Egypt (which feel very much like derivatives of Atlantean practices to me), did you ever participate in what I would like to call a "focus group" assisting one or more key persons in past life "redetermination"?
Regards

*S*S

Hi Robin,

There are some very good posts there but generally speaking the mode is "passive".
Could you explain more what exactly you thought was "passive?" Just curious. ;)

In order to effect change you must first change/activate the "self." To me - this is " being active." Bringing consciousness into FULL BEING is the only way to achieve this. It is my understanding that there are 144,000 "Light Beings," but the full number is not complete. When full consciousness is obtained they will then be able to raise the consciousness of others at a very quick rate. This process started in ancient times, and it is still in process.

We were trained to give up the idea of physical and rely solely on the consciousness and thought processes. That is what the training, and the rituals where meant to teach us.

There's nothing physical to do. Only thought process, thought form and consciousness. Vibrational levels are very important. Sound and light vibrate at a certain rate. Once this level is reached and consciousness is maintained then it will accelerate the rate of consciousness of others.

The 144,000 people that are written about in the bible, are said to be "saved"---- There is a misconception here. They are one and the same. They are not saved, they are cleansed. There is a difference between saving and cleansing. What are they saved from? ... only themselves. Their thought processes are cleansed and they have been in union with higher beings, higher entities, higher forms of consciousness and the activation of their thinking has matured to higher realms. They have been washed clean with the light, and the vibration of sound so this process continues.

Nothing is done quickly. There are two errors made in human thinking. One, that things can be done very quickly, which they cannot be, and the other, that things are all physical, which of course they are not.

Yes, I participated several times - in focus groups.......Maybe this line of questioning belongs in a new thread?

Robin,
I still have some questions about altering the past and it's about doing things that affect other.

My experience from healing and the limits for what I can do and can't are: If I buy someone a cup of coffe, I can heal it with out asking the person it's intended for about permission. If make someone a cup of coffe I'm also allowed to heal it, but if the person who wants the coffe makes it himself or buys it herself then I can't heal it. I can't beacuse it would be not to respect the free will of the other person. If the coffe is a gift from me the healing comes with the coffe.

Maybe a stupid example, but what I'm interested in when it comes to changing the past is how much can someone change our mutual future without our consent.

Could I go back to when we created the earth and decide that we shouldn't bother? Or that earth should have less gravity? My guess is that I couldn't because it would cause a too dramatic change that would affect all life on earth. If I'm wrong you should all be very nice to me... :)

I must add that I yet don't remeber having done anything in a past life that I feel should be altered. The things I could regrett is that I've suffered so much not what I've inflicted on others. Isn't forgiving yourself enough? Messing with time sounds cool but is it necessary? There was a reason in that particular life why it happen(ed) that way. Forgiving and letting go can do so much.

Sorry, I don't want to sound that negative, everything that works is good, but it seems so dramatic.

Deborah,
Now I've read the old thread about the three intelligenses. No, I haven't read the Isaiaha Effect, maybe I should. I've never thought of it like three intelligenses, but it still seems similar to the way I think.

Now I've got a completely different question. 144,000 light beings? Aren't we all light beings doing different things, playing different roles?

Thank you, Robin.

For your extensive and very well presented explanation of the principle. This is a tough one for me, I admit (perhaps given another ten years I might begin to grasp it :rolleyes: )

too dangerous

Dear Veronica,
My experience from healing and the limits for what I can do and can't are: If I buy someone a cup of coffee, I can heal it with out asking the person it's intended for about permission. If make someone a cup of coffee I'm also allowed to heal it, but if the person who wants the coffee makes it himself or buys it herself then I can't heal it. I can't because it would be not to respect the free will of the other person. If the coffee is a gift from me the healing comes with the coffee.

What a truly lovely and elegant way to describe “freedom” and “free will”. I see what you mean. But if you were, mean spiritedly, to have previously cursed the cup of coffee, might you not be permitted to “withdraw the curse”? Certainly if you mean spiritedly spilled the coffee, then suffered remorse, you might subsequently mop it up and pay for the dry cleaning etc?

Could I go back to when we created the earth and decide that we shouldn't bother?
You could go back but only to appreciate the action. Since this appears to have been a “joint” action (all souls so to speak) you could not undo it by yourself and any way this only applies to negative acts. Was creation of the world, a place to learn, a negative act? In the end of a cycle, at Pralaya, somehow the community that is the supreme self does “uncreate” everything (except the vasanas).

Or {decide} that earth should have less gravity?
No part of the physical system can be changed without changing the whole (and by agreement of all, see above)– “vote” for it next time around?

The things I could regret is that I've suffered so much not what I've inflicted on others. I cannot speak for you but, remember Karma, spiritual cause and effect? Everyone, comes into this world the hard way IMHO. When only animal forms were available for manifestation, earlier on, spirit manifested therein. Our “animal nature” is proof of this not to mention “ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny” – the embryo follows ancestral form in entirety- . We all learn (remember how) to be “good”.

Isn't forgiving yourself enough? It has been so until now….. moving on?

Messing with time sounds cool but is it necessary? Necessary? What is necessary? The world and its peoples are doing so well!… And it is, after all, just a test-bed for individual salvation? Is that it? Maybe there is more…… Forgiving and letting go can do so much. Agreed! Therefore individual salvation is all there is, all there ever was and all there ever will be unless the almost-perfected ones, the light beings can help out a little. I say almost perfected ones because, you know, “in the end there can be only one” or something akin to that…..

I don't want to sound that negative, everything that works is good No, not negative, thoughtful maybe. Realistic also. Retraction of individual sin cannot be a “good thing”? Maybe you are right but beyond “living in the light”, which I did that for a while, & elected to come back, it seems that I always open my eyes to where we are at and to my part in what that is. Original sin I believe in it enough (having understood my own part therein) to want to atone in some practical way, not just moaning away to myself, forgiving and letting go. To each his/her own and that is exactly the way it is now, is it not?
Regards

that which is beyond the incarnations

Dear Charles,
10 years? I don’t think so! There is a meditation focus. Picture at least two (more is fine too) of your incarnated lives from some place beyond them. Focus on your own true self, the essence, “I am I” that pervades both.What is it that could possibly manage both and how do I (have I) do/done it? I am that which imagines myself to be……in all these lives laid out before me, below me…..What am I….eternal being beyond time?
That should do it for you.
Regards

Hi Veronika, You said -

Now I've got a completely different question. 144,000 light beings? Aren't we all light beings doing different things, playing different roles?

yes ;)

light beings

Dear Deborah,
Ok, I understand what you mean by active. The concept you outline is apparently similar to the Buddhist-Bodhisattva ideal (a Bodhisattva is anyone who is motivated by compassion and seeks enlightenment not only for him/herself but also for everyone...with a vow: "I must lead all beings to liberation, I will stay here until the end, even for the sake of one living mortal") except that a cumulative assembly is envisioned with an envisioned goal of a “critical mass” ? Where you say They have been washed clean with the light, and the vibration of sound so this process continues. it also appears very similar to the Vedic ideal proposing that enlightenment itself burns away the “knots of the heart” to purify the resulting saint. Interesting! What exactly does the overall raising of consciousness involve?
Regards

Robin thank you for your patience. :)

I wouldn't say that I'm a practical person, but when it comes to spirituality I'm very practical.

If you don't mind I would like to hear about someting you changed i a past life and how it affected the present, then I might finally get it. :)

This was also practically ment:
The things I could regret is that I've suffered so much not what I've inflicted on others.
That was the answer for my silent question: Is there anything I remember from my past lives that I want to unddo so much that I would like to try this?

For some reason I feel that the lives I've had the last 300 years are more relevant for me now than the others. Lately, my last lives or maybe my whole time on this planet, my plan has been to be able to be able to do those things, you can do in other dimensions,on this planet with it's extreamly heavy energy. As you know it's not easy. :)

And: No, I don't think creating this planet was a negative act.

Deborah,
Did you mean that we need to be 144,000 souls that has reached a certain level of enlightment in order to affect the energy level of this planet?

Hi Robin...

I admire your knowledge, and the wisdom of what you have shared, although I did find the tone you used a little condescending. I will, however, in all due respect, give the knowledge of “Golden Age” the value you deserve.

I will indeed try the meditation you suggested, but I must say I believe that the best I can profit from it is a greater understanding of the reasons for, and the consequences of, my previous actions. It must be blatantly clear that I have many regrets, and that I truly wish I could change much of what I have already done…

There are two past lives that strongly influence my present life: my life as Charlie Stuart, and my life as Karl Heiss, a German soldier in WWII. I doubt not that I shall benefit from the meditation you suggested, but what I do believe is certain is that, in this chain of events that we live in on this earth, there is nothing I can do now to change what I did then. My belief is that what is done has been written in the records of “time”. We can call such records the Akasic records, but whatever the terminology, the fact is that the events that have happened have been recorded, and no matter what we might do, such events cannot now be changed. The best we can do is attempt to learn from them…

Although I believe in the possibility of “time traveling” (and I know that the “worm of time” is only now starting to be touched by the understanding of physics), I also believe that “time” cannot return to its original moment.

This is a paradox of modern physics: is the universe in permanent expansion? Or will it, at one point, begin to contract until it returns to its original state? Your guess is as good as mine, but, in my understanding, the universe is in permanent evolution and expansion…

And Veronika, by the way, where have all of you gotten this idea that “we” created the universe? Do you guys not believe in a “Creator God”?

BTW: Almost 400 posts just on this board, and not one mentioned in FAQ. Oh, well...

sorry if I seemed abrupt or condescending....

Dear Charles,
Sorry about the apparent condescension. I do not mean to be but my primary school motto is sometimes a bane for me. It was “Be Honest and True”. I studied it for years trying to understand it. As a result I became too direct. Not politically adept at all. My wife is constantly on my case about it…..

I have long regarded your posts as among the most insightful and I do take it as a compliment that you have read mine with interest. The post prior to this one is just my attempt to be concise because I know in your case no additional words will be needed. No more and no less. If I did not appreciate that I would not even have posted it.

It took me almost 30 years to figure it out from when I first began to meditate on the overall issue. You proposed 10 for yourself, I took much longer than that. It is a slippery idea but once you get it you do so in a flash. And in my case, I could only ask myself why it was that I took so long to comprehend it…
Regards

Charles,

Are we not the creator god? As we at the same time both are one and many I was there both as one and at the sametime as my soul.

Now I'm treading into deep water, but I feel that my soul is a spirit guide of this planet. Maybe we all are, I don't know. Maybe you are too and don't remeber or maybe not. That's why I know that I was there. I can't sense a personalised creator god, but it's all in the eye of the beholder I think.

And please don't blame all the mess here on me. :)

Akasic records

Dear Charles,
Deborah asked me something about those "records" and my best current answer to that query is here.

Somehow I do not think that you will necessarily agree with this interpretation but that is ok. As with some others on this board I tend to follow the Advaitic perspective, that is it might be possible to describe me as a non-dualist, or it might not. But I do not think that the term Dualist would fit me either. In sum I follow no set religion and what I report is direct and strictly what I have seen for myself although I have absolutely no compunction in using the framework provided by the Vedas, by Elias, by Christ or any other construct in order to express myself.

I do indeed deeply regret the state of the world and though, I the little ego, did not do this I feel permanently responsible for the mess at some remote level. But I equally know it to represents obligate necessity. Karmic and necessary, it is the way of learning for us all. Just as I know with absolute certainty that the soul never dies being a fragment only of that from which all proceeds. Some refer to this as god but I seldom use that term preferring instead The Supreme Self. But it is all the same thing really IMHO, and I agree entirely with Veronica's post..and, the view does depend on the way one looks at it....
Regards

Hi Robin and Veronika,

I am some hours ahead of you, so I did not see your replies until this morning.

Robin, I see you as very kind, wise and someone I think I would very much enjoy meeting in person, were we not oceans apart.

The only point I was trying to get at is that there seems to be with many here a set standard of views, and by Goodness I have learned that it is almost impossible for anyone to grasp the whole scope of both the physical and the spiritual universes. In a way, I have learned that all of the great lines of thought and belief carry a degree of truth, and my effort has been to attempt to understand them and bring them together in as much as possible.

For instance, from my own personal experience, I am certain that there is a Creator God. We are indeed, as a part of the universe, co-participators in the creation, but we are not the Creator Himself. I have described this here before as "The painting cannot be the painter". I am also convinced, beyond a doubt, in the reality of reincarnation, and that reincarnation is the process by which all souls learn and evolve. If the future is already determined, it seems to me that all this process looses meaning. It is in the "now" that we have the power to act, and what we are "judged by" is by the correctness of our actions and the choices of our free will.

I do believe, however, that God does not judge, but that he created the process known as karma by which the Divine Justice manifests itself. I also believe, however, again based on personal experience, that there are Higher Beings who are constantly acting upon our destinies, always guiding our paths in the direction by which we will be able to learn the lessons that are most important to us.

Veronika, I doubt not that there are souls incarnated at this time (as there have been in other times) that incarnate with higher missions than just to live a life in the lust for money, power and physical pleasure. Also, God is not to blame for the mess this world is in. The perfection of His creation is beautiful and clear. It is mankind that has created, by our own erroneous actions, the situation that the world is in now. :(

Yes

Hi Veronika,

Deborah,
Did you mean that we need to be 144,000 souls that has reached a certain level of enlightment in order to affect the energy level of this planet?

Yes, but more I think to affect consciousness.....on the planet. ;)

Charles,
you have a point with "The painting cannot be the painter". Still I think that we refere to the same thing using different view ponits. Since yesterday I've been thinking about how I should have explained my standpoint better.

As we both see this from a human perspective we have to interpret and name things in a way the human mind can grasp. I think you can describe the creation in many ways that are all true in different ways. One way to see it is to describe it as different energies working together to create the earth. Another way is to name those engergies. Maybe you take the sum of the engergies and call the the creator god or you name different engergies differently and have many gods. There are probably millions of other ways to describe this too.

If you name these energies they also get personalities, like the god you sometimes are kind enough to lend your body to. It's like with us humans. The nomal human way is to see our physical bodies. A soul from another level or some evolved humans might see us as energy balls with made of differnt kinds of engergy . I wouldn't say that one way or the other is less true.

About Higher Beings I have to say that it's very easy to be a higher being when you are not incarneted in a physical body. Most of them wouldn't do a better job than we do. What's hard is to be a Higher Being here in this environment. They assist us but WE do the hard work. Yes, they guide us and help us a lot, but I see it more like a cooperation, where some souls have to go down and do the dirty hard work.

The earth experience is a learning experience for all of us, them too. Some have to stay behind and help us not to get totally lost while we are down here. That's the great challenge with earth that you can get so stuck in this physical level so you don't rember that there is anything more to life. If you are an eternal soul it's a very cool and evolving thing to do. The task is first to get nearly totally lost here and then to rise your own, the earth's and all beings consiousness level and energy level (same thing really.) When we have done that we could create a even greater challenge, if we feel like it.

I didn't relly mean to say all that here :). It's just that I feel that we have to stop underestimanting our selves all the time.

It's not so much that we change. It's more like we expand our consiousness. We are the one all the time. At some level we choose not to experience that and then we start expanding our consiosness untill we all the time experience being the one - pure love all the time.

I don't think anyone is to blame for the mess here on earth. We made a mess because we wanted to see what that was like in order to understand pure goodness.

As a human I often feel guilty about that others suffer and think that's my responibility to save them. (Some kind of grandiosity complex???) I think that I won't be able to really help before I realise that I shouldn't feel guilty and that every soul choose to experience exactly what that soul feels it needs to evolve.

I hope all this makes it easier for you to understand what I ment.

Theories are good, it's living them that's hard.

remembering

Dear Charles,

You said "The painting cannot be the painter". ……well yes, from the viewpoint of the personal self, the ego, flesh entwined, that is perfectly correct. And this is an observation made by the ego on the basis of familiarity with everyday experiences concerning cause and effect. The physical human being (the painting) is not god (the painter). The image is of a dualistic nature and perfectly acceptable as such. Yet at the same time, the painting is god and the physical human being is likewise god since the essence of god penetrates and supports all of creation. If this is not the case then: A) creation is non existent and/or B) god does not exist.

You would probably reply both that god exists as does creation and be perfectly prepared to assert that the essence of god penetrates and supports all of creation, as would I. But, for me the detectable essence of god within me is exactly my self. The self and the life-force being the same “thing”. The difference between an inanimate object and a living being is, by this viewpoint, only a matter of degree. The life-force in a being is the same force extent in a physical object with the exception that a greater “focus of attention” exists in the former than the latter. God thus creates the being and the object and dwells with greater attention in the former than the latter. The sense of self, developed in the human being is particularly focused on animation of the physical potential. But in its pure state, it is no more nor less than the attribute of god, the essence of which penetrates and supports all of creation.

Of course to the ego, these are mere words and “prove” nothing. That is why the first task of the flesh-entwined ego, (after taking care of survival in the physical plane) is always to seek, to seek to discover who he/she really is. By meditation, on the self, along the lines I suggested above (there are other ways also) one can finally “break-through” the false shell of physical expectations that surrounds us, and, again come to know who we are in essence. Upon enlightenment, we realize that we are indeed that from which all proceeds. What is “enlightenment? It is the actual act of comprehension in which such realization takes place. That is all. :)
Regards

practical use

Dear Veronica,
You said:
I would like to hear about something you changed in a past life and how it affected the present, then I might finally get it.
Veronica, the Reality is neither broken into parts nor does it suffer limitation. It is the mind that causes appearances of the parts by falsely identifying it with the body, sheaths and parts thereof. But the mind has no identity or existence apart from the self. By changing a specific negative aspect of the personal self (the ego, the small self), as an “act” in what we are here terming a “past life” the practical logic of the appearing parts is changed. That is all. This requires an act of will.

For myself it was rather a small change, the mere imposition of a “regret” at the time of the execution of an action, but it could be more than this, the action could be “turned aside”. The result was that both my daughters were also regressed and they then radically changed the scope of their education plans based on their insights, one becoming a nurse and the other a computer scientist.

You have to try it for yourself since otherwise, there is no way at all that you can “get it” beyond the words I have already transmitted. Just try to change a modest element to start with. Something almost insignificant with likely outcome effects that only you will be able to see.

The theory really has little to do with it – it is a practical tool and the effects can only be “gotten” (comprehended) in application.
Regards

Robin,

First I have to digest all this. Then I'll have to find something to change. I'll probably get back to later about this, when or if I want to.

If all time exist simultainously then what's the difference between changing something then or now? I mean it still would affect the future in the same way?? Wouldn't it? Let's say that the consiousness exist in the now. The only thing that it's interesting is that the "problem" should be solved in the now and that the future would be different.

It's like two different methods one changing something from the past and one changing it in the present. So what's the advantage with your way? I would understand why someone would like to change something in the past if they suffer from extrememe remorse. Still would you learn more from doing it that way except that you would get a deeper understanding of the concept of time?

then is now

Dear Veronica,
yes, then is now.
Still would you learn more from doing it that way except that you would get a deeper understanding of the concept of time?
Veronica, yes indeed you get a deeper understanding of what the dynamics are and yes the change is more profound and farther reaching. It is the negativity of past actions that determine the way things are in the world today. An act of past life cleansing seems somehow to be qualitativly different fromregrets and perhaps "diffident" foward action. One seems to approach more closely the essence from which we all derive. Can that be wasteful? I think not but anyway, as it is said, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating".
Regards

all in the mind

Dear Veronica,
Perhaps this may help: The world and the mind arise and set together as one; but of the two the world owes its appearance to the mind alone; That alone is real in which this inseparable pair, the world and the mind, rises and sets: that reality is the one infinite Consciousness, which neither rises or sets The personal self (ego) arises from a stream of thoughts across consciousness (the infinite consciousness). The first of these, "I am the body" is false and the entire world and its beings are built thereon (subsequently). The personal self (ego) is thus a strange combination of the infinite consciousness (the supreme and only self) and non-reality, that which does not exist.

From this, one may understand that the world is not real and that it owes its existence to mind alone.

The problem is that we (in the dimension of plurality) are not aware of exactly how this manifestation is realized therefore, in the main, we are unable to consciously affect what we observe. Part (if not all) of the unconscious mechanism involved in creating the world is bound up in “personal negative action”. If we can wipe some of this out then the world changes and maybe to such an effect that major negative moves in the “present” will not eventuate. One may suppose that there is always someone somewhere capable of doing just that if only the right “motivation” is forthcoming…..
Regards

Dear Robin,

Intellectually I understand this, understanding something emotionally is different. Right now I don't feel ready to do any experiments with changing things in past lives. I suppose you also could do the same with actions in the present life.

I have to ponder this for a while. You have planted a seed in my mind and we'll have to see what becomes of it.

Veronica

re-thinking

Dear Veronica,
yes even so, but maybe I do not explain myself very well.

On the one hand immersion means recognition of the one infinite consciousness, reality. At the same "time" the world, plurality, all beings therein, fall away do not exist, are not seen and are thus understood to be unreal.

The interaction between infinite consciousness and the thought "I am the body" manifests the ego (personal self) that elaborates the world and all its variety. Thus to the personal self all is contained within mind (extended ego), the sky, rocks, other beings, time, space, all incarnations and experiences etc. All unreal and all manifested, step by step, by the ego. Adjust one piece of behaviour within this admitted array of false knowledge and another array springs forth immediately. Again unreal, for all beings therein are just the one infinite consciousness, the supreme self formless and absolutely indescribable.
Regards

Hi Robin,

I think that's what I understood. :)

Understanding something intellectually is the first step. One way of living it would be to do as you suggest to change something in the past. If you were really living it you wouldn't need to do that either. Everything would just be perfect.

The boundary between my personal self and my soul is getting thinner and thinner, but I can't say that they are the same yet. In my present life I've had a really fast spiritual development and I've just started to enjoy being human. Right now I don't intend to rush anything. Patience and trust is importent things to learn too.

I know I'll get there, eventually.

Veronica

soul attenuation......

Dear Veronica,
Another thing. Just as the ego, the personal self, does not exist being based as it is on the “false” thought “I am the body” so also the soul does not exist, in the same sense, as it is just an extension of the ego. Apart from the ego-sense there is no individual soul. The only Reality is the Self, pure consciousness, not a person and not related to the world of persons and things. No real cause and effect exists between The Reality and the “world”. Any proposed god, that god, as he really is, and the real Self are one and the same thing.

When one becomes fixed in identity with this One, fearlessness is obtained. When one entertains the least division in this One, fear arises. He/She that sees such differences, through the ego, goes from death to death. The ego itself is thus ignorance, the origin of all sin and suffering.

Such a one sees personality as existing in its own right, separate from other beings – based on the ego-sense and sees the connection among the lives (from death to death) as mediated through the soul. The ego-mind and its “shadow” the soul is aware of itself as conscious and intelligent. This consciousness is not its own but a minute fraction of the consciousness, which is the SELF, the Reality that transcends the mind.

As you say, the ego must become considerably attenuated for these statements to be understood. But note, sometimes the term soul is used where the term SELF (or some variation thereof) would be more appropriate.
Regards

I know. :)

I tried to explain where I am right now not where I could be. We could all be the one all the time, but then we could have stayed in that experience and not have bothered to split up our consiousness.

The journey itself is the goal, not getting back to being the one because we already are the one. I'm trying to learn how to enjoy this trip. :)

Hotel California?

Dear Veronica,

we could have stayed in that experience and not have bothered to split up our consciousness

An interesting question, yes? But could we? Is not the ego-dream perhaps inevitable? It is in the nature of the Supreme Self to dream reality perhaps? But perhaps once the dream is initiated there is no inevitable return. Some personal selves seemingly report numberless incarnations without the slightest hint of Self Realization. It is indeed the Hotel California but I myself do not think that enjoyment of the comforts therein can ever light the “check out” sign. Also in this hotel you get to pay the tariff with pain, at least that’s how I see it. So far I have yet to meet anyone that does not pay.
Anyway, at least I can wish you “Bon Voyage”.:)
Regards

Dear Robin,
We seem to agree on almost everything. :)

"It is indeed the Hotel California but I myself do not think that enjoyment of the comforts therein can ever light the “check out” sign. "

When I said right now I really meant that. This week or this month I want to learn to enjoy being human. Next moth I will probaly be ready to move on. ;)

A quick question ----

HI Veronika,

When you posted this is was more than swamped -I was flying all over the US and chasing my own tail everywhere. LOLO

So have you been able to get a hold of the book The Isaiah Effect?

Considering what you have shared on the forum -I think you would enjoy it -probably as much as I did. ;)

The Isaihia Effect

Hi Deborah,
No, to be honest I haven't tried yet. I always get stuck on "what is that book's name again? Esaij... Ish.. " :)

Now I ordered it at once. I misspelled the titel at lest five times before I found it in my Internet book store. You have recommended it so many times that I have to read it. :)

Veronica

Back