Ifs and Whens

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jaysta118, Apr 2, 2018.

1. jaysta118

jaysta118 New Member

If and when I die or someone I know dies, what is the possible chance or corresponding percentage of a possibility that reincarnation is possible? And even if it is, what determines it? Good deeds done in life? Attending church and so on?

Also, does being fully religiously committed have a bearing on reincarnation? Because I have tended to be lax in my churchgoing the past few years.

Any further comments or elucidation is welcomed on this topic.

Just wanted some clarity on the situation. Thanks!

2. CanSol

CanSol Active Member

Church has nothing to do with whether or not you're reincarnated, I even know a fewthat were kicked out of church because they brought up reincarnation and past life memories
    The church is actually one that actively discourage the mere thought of reincarnation as it goes against their beliefs (this comes directly from a priest), the only exeption that I know directly is those from the Caribbean, they listen and guide because many of them are paranormal themselves
    Western culture still hasnct accepted it

It depends on a few factors whether or not you're reincarnated, your soul age (infant, teen, adult, old to put it simply), whether or not you still have things to learn or do....

Even if you've done evil in life that doesn't automatically exclude you for reincarnation (there are people for example that were high ranked nazis in a past life yet are here in this lifetime)

3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Cansol,

Actually, there are some reincarnationist denominations, but they are sparse and not very well known by most. I developed a fairly complete list as part of another thread with a different topic heading. I probably should look up the thread and bring it up from time to time or do something else to make it accessible in case people are interested. The most easily found churches/groups in most areas are the "Unity" churches. However, as you point out, going to church does not make one reincarnate.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Spiritism is also a quasi-Christian movement with a lot of branches or groups in major areas.

4. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

There are so many honest people dispensing around their beliefs. Some really believe what others told them, while others had their own experiences. Everything we perceive is affected by our conscious and unconscious beliefs. Even more, each one of us attracts in their reality whatever we believe.

I suggest you keep reading and discussing the subjects that interest you, form your own beliefs, adjust them as you find out more, being aware that your beliefs affect your perceptions and reality.

As far as I believe, we incarnate mainly to practice and learn how to master our thoughts. The physical plane, featuring space and time, is much slower responding to our thoughts than non-physical planes, being a propice learning environment. In non-physical thought responsive environments, like those we experience during dreams, astral projection, and afterlife, the environment responds instantaneously to our thoughts, and the lack of thought control can spiral out.

What we experience in this life is balanced with what we experience in other past and future lives. It isn't like a punish and reward system, just a balancing one.

We all incarnate zillions of times until we get ready to live and grow in non-physical only. Not knowing what we are supposed to do during our physical lives is the reason for which, most of us, pass through our lives without significantly progressing.

Good deeds may make life more pleasant, but they don't affect your progress, or your reincarnation.

All religions have good, and not so good, aspects, but because all of them preach blind faith and obedience, using fear as a stick, they impede your growth regarding your mastering of your thoughts.

Obviously, these are my beliefs, and I know that they may be somewhat, or even completely, off base, ... or not. :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  5. jaysta118

jaysta118 New Member

Thank you for all the responses so far. I look forward to learning from these productive conversations.