I'm pretty sure I was Salvador Dalí... Also some other stuff

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by somesurrealkid, Nov 15, 2017.

1. somesurrealkid

somesurrealkid New Member

That is one of the marks, but if she doesn't have memories and she is thought not to be Pablo by at least one medium, it's a bit concerning that all that is being evaluated is her art and a one medium who said she is Pablo.
    Something seems just... off about that.
    I don't like that this seems to be vastly art based.
    Pablo was so much more than his art, and that stuff might not be there for Nechita.
    It is for who we think is Pablo.
    I may be biased but my current thought of this is that Nechita is not Pablo until I can see more proof than one medium and her art being cubist.
    Thank you for the information nonetheless.

2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I don't know if she has any memories, as she apparently doesn't talk about it and I don't know her personally. I just know when I read her story and saw her art- Picasso just slammed into my mind. A splint incarnation is always a possibility. I don't even know who you are talking about either....

4. somesurrealkid

Since I figured out how to post pictures
    Worth mentioning there seems to be a resemblence between these two, no?
    I think it's cool :)

Attached Files:

5. somesurrealkid

What is a splint incarnation?

6. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Some people believe that it is possible for souls to split themselves and send energy into more than one body at a time. In my opinion, this theory is viable because time doesn't seem to work the same way on the other side of the veil, so there might be a way to overlap lives somehow.

Another possibility is that certain past lives are somehow more accessible (via akashic record) to anyone who seeks a certain type of learning experience in order to progress in their current life. Given that people can communicate with the other side, it's possible that one can bring back someone else's memories if they're willing to share. Or it's possible that people who surrounded and admired famous people were so tuned into their lives that they remember and call up that life more than their own.

There are all sorts of theories why multiple people seem to convincingly remember the same lives at times. I believe there are probably examples of all of the above, depending on the skills and interests of the person who has a memory.

So long as people learn, grow, and develop healthy relationships as a result I don't think it matters why or how they remember a particular life. What matters is where those discoveries take each of us. Are we trapping ourselves in reaching for the past, longing for something that isn't meant to be ours in this lifetime, or learning lessons from those memories and experiences that will be useful for this life?

7. somesurrealkid

That makes sense. And is also cool.
    Yeah, guess it is better to kinda disregard the nuances and just take the lives as they are and learn from them.
    Thank you!

8. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member