im super anexious and i started to have panic attacks

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by bellaDonna09, Sep 15, 2017.

1. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

ive had anexiety long ago.i go under stress everyday.and i started to have panic attacks multipe times a day and it been hell.im bawling my eyes right now.i feel so dead.i feel so helpless.i feel like fainting.my heart is racing.my legs are trumbling.my chest is in pain and the worst of all is the feeling that im going to die.i forgot how to live.everything taste bland.and im seriously in pain right.please god help me.im crying.im sacred im going to die or will never have normal life.part of me say im going to live and anthor one say im gone die

2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Have you tried deep breathing? That can help.

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Look up guided meditation videos for stress and anxiety. The right one will have a voice that helps you feel reassured. Do whatever you can of the instructions. If they say to sit, but you can't stay still, then walk slowly back and forth and do your best to follow the rest of their directions.

If it's just too much to try meditation or visualizing yet, try watching your favorite comedian first. Laughter can help release stress in a healthy way.

Practice being mindful. What is real? What is true? What objects can you physically touch right now? Is there anything beautiful nearby? What stories are you telling yourself? Can you come up with a better, happier story?

Instead of saying "I'm afraid" try saying "I'm excited" or "I have too much energy" and see if that helps shift how you experience your symptoms.

When you're not actually having a panic attack, do some research on breathing techniques for stress and panic attacks and practice them every day so you're prepared next time. I know there are some excellent tools out there. Here's an interesting article to get you started.

Just do one or two things at first. Once they start helping, add another. One good, practiced habit is better than ten things you're trying to get done that are hard to remember. (By the way, new habits need to be added in the same way you wash a table, a counter, and a desk. If you try to do it all at once and keep switching around, it's hard to figure out when you're done with any of them. Just do the first habit until it's automatic and add the others later.)

Oh, and read up on how adrenaline works!

What you're experiencing is a chemical trigger in your body, and there are things you can actively do to reset yourself so it stops pumping adrenaline through your system.

By the way, calling it "adrenaline" instead of "panic" can make a big difference for some odd reason. Maybe it's because we know adrenaline is something that can be fun, too, like people who go on roller coasters and sports also talk about adrenaline rush.

There are a lot of useful tools for dealing with stress that you can gradually practice until they're habits. Once you've collected enough of them these physical symptoms will be a lot less terrifying because you'll know exactly what to do. Not only that, but your new skills can even help you prevent panic attacks or catch them early and stop them.

You'll get through this.

For now, just breathe deep, and try to slow down.

bellaDonna09, landsend and tanguerra like this.
  4. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Hope you're feeling better today Bella.

Do you have any idea what triggered it?

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Hi Bella,

First - you should see a doctor and get a physical. Make sure there is nothing physically wrong causing the anxiety and feeling of stress. The crying etc. ~ MS for example can cause this. But it's only one of many illnesses. Once you've ruled out any physical causes try yoga, meditation and maybe have a regression done when you're ready.

Great post Mere Dreamer - I like your suggestions. :D

bellaDonna09 likes this.
  6. bellaDonna09

bellaDonna09 Member

thank you very much for your concern.it was a time when i cried about one things and then remebered everything that wrong with my life like going under stress of being bullied badly for 6 years.moving to a place where you feel like a foreigner.living unrequited love for 3 years(thankfully i got rid of that)and other things.