I'm unable to accept how I died in my past life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jun_bi_ga_ya, Jan 29, 2018.

1. jun_bi_ga_ya

jun_bi_ga_ya New Member

I know that if my former self didn't die, I wouldn't be the person I am now. Still, I'm unable to come to terms with the circumstances under which I died. It was a particularly gruesome, depraved murder. In fact, the victim is famous, yet I won't mention their name nor discuss the specific details of said death. I feel hopeless for the ill-fated person I was.

I wish it hadn't happened. But then again, I wouldn't be here right now if so. I don't know how to accept it. I wouldn't exist without them dying. But their murder was so horrific-- I just can't accept it and move on.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum jun, what is it that we can offer you? Would it help to further explain what you are experiencing?

3. jun_bi_ga_ya

jun_bi_ga_ya New Member

I'm experiencing guilt because my former self shouldn't have experienced that much pain. Still, if they didn't die, I wouldn't be here right now.

4. Devon

Devon New Member

If you would like to talk sometime I wouldn't mind. I was told I was murdered by Nero, committed suicide as Hitler's wife, and Janice Ott, a vitim of Ted Bundy. So I'm having a really hard time excepting that I'm always a victim to bad people as well.