Imprints

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Deborah, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Do any new members have thoughts to share?

2. kingkoopa

kingkoopa New Member

Here are some things that might be past life related, or just weird things about me ;) :

1. I'm not really sure how to describe this first one, it sounds kind of weird. There is a part of my left arm that just won't grow any hair at all. There is just a bald spot there. I don't sleep on it or anything which is why I'm not sure if its past life related. I think in my last life I died of cancer maybe it could be a sign of the treatment?

2. I have always had aches and pains in my knees and my back. I think this comes from many different wars I have fought in.

3. I'm not sure if this belongs in this topic as an imprint but I have always had a fear of any kind of contact in my eyes.

4. None of my family members have very hairy legs, but I have the hairiest legs anyone has ever seen. Its extremely weird because I'm not a hairy person at all. Does anyone know of any nationalities that are hairier by nature?

3. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

ive always wondered if my back problems were caused by a past life problem...i remember being shot in the back while running through the jungle...but thats another life or story...i thought my back problems were caused by a fall on a trampoline when i was 13 but it was never looked at or xrayed til several years later...it showed that my lower spine has an extra vertebrae and was twisted on the lower half....ive had back problems and ruptured discs throughout my whole life since then and this past year have become almost disabled due to hip problems caused by my back...my left hip had dropped three inches due to a ruptured disc that refused to heal...at least thats what the dr's said...chiropractors moved my hip bones back up three inches and now my muscles are healing up...walking is pretty difficult...

im starting to feel like this will never heal up, teh disc is fixed but my hip is soooo slowwww to heal...now im wondering if it truly was caused by the fall on teh trampoline or if these problems were carried over...or if i chose these problems for myself before this life...its just interesting to think about...in the meantime i continue to work fulltime, raise my kids and make the accommodations needed to do so while not traumatizing my hip and muscles too much...

its frustrating that im not disabled enough to be considered handicapped...and not well enough to be considered healthy...anyhow, just thinking aloud

4. martydee

martydee New Member

For many years I was plagued with headaches. Mind-bending, head-splitting headaches. And although I've known about past lives since time immemorial, for some reason, I didn't connect this pain to something from the past. Then, sometime within the last ten years ago, I started being able to actually tune in to the countless times I've lived before and I actually found the incident when these originated -- I'll spare you the sordid details. Then, magically, they all but disappeared. I still get an occasional headache, but they're mild, almost inconsequential in comparison with what they were before. Wild.

5. ufoeye

ufoeye New Member

This is my first posting ever anywhere, but here goes. Several years ago I had a sharp pain in my back near my shoulder blade. It felt like an icepick or knife. A few weeks later, while on vacation driving through the Smoky Mt. National Park, I had a sudden total feeling of depression. I actually just wanted to die. That night I experienced a dream about being a young woman in a cabin in the wilderness. My young husband had grown weary of trying to make a farm out of rock and hills and had gone off to fight Indians or some sort of conflict. He used this as an excuse to leave and find a more interesting life. I also knew he was never coming back. I knew that there were hostile Indians in the woods and so I took a bucket down to the stream in broad daylight, knowing the Indians would kill me, but anything was better than being alone for the rest of my life. I just wanted to die and I did, with an arrow in the back.

After this dream of my pl, I never had the pain again. It had done what was needed. My present husband was my husband in that life. We have a fantastic marriage and have been happy for 41 years so I guess we worked it out.

6. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi Ufoeye and welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your pastlife memory with us.

Kind Regards

Kay

7. Anaesthesia

Anaesthesia New Member

The only thing I remember about my last life is that I was tortured, & murdered.

Resulting from that, I do get pain from time to time on my chest, neck and head-for some reason the guy liked nails. (Although I believe my neck was torn and my lungs punctured, often I have the sensation of air blowing on my face when I have these pains on my neck/chest).

I have also noted an occasional sensation of my right earlobe being cut off, as if someone was using a scissor, but from a life I can't pinpoint (ie, not related to the life above). I have the impression it was my "punishment" for eavesdropping on someone.

8. Kislany

Kislany Just searching...

Well, so far I couldn't recall anything specific about my past lives, but now that I've read this thread, I think I'll start to focus my search on some of the weird 'things' that are happening to me, they might be pl related.

For example a couple of years ago I started to have the symptoms that somebody above in the thread also said they were having, basically parts of my body started to itch suddenly, and I had small red bumps, like when bitten by mosquito. After few minutes those would go away, and later on would start elsewhere. I went to the doctor and he said I was having something called urticaria, and apparently there is no particular reason why this illness popps up and no real cure either. Of course he put it down to 'probably stress related'.

Then another weird thing which I haven't thought of until now, I know to swim but I can't put my head under the water no matter what. If water goes in my ears, I get very uncomfortable, but very. So right now I can only swim with my head above the water, which limits it for me coz how many types of swimming can one do with head above the water anyway? :rolleyes:

9. Anaesthesia

Anaesthesia New Member

(Fancy seeing you here, Kislany--AEZ here. *lol*)

In my one pl, when I was a Quaker during the AM. Revolution, I remember being sent or told to go on a scouting mission down to New Orleans to get recruits, with a spy. I remember not being very comfortable in New Orleans, and wanting to get very far away from it as soon as possible. I also hated the swaps (bayous?)-because we had to go through them. This was about 200 years ago so there were LOTS of them, and there wasn't any other way to get to New Orleans except thru swamps and the Mississippi. I absolutely refused to go on a second trip then, and I won't now go there now.

I know that in that life, it was virtually impossible for me to go into New England (as a Quaker, especially as a female Quaker, I'd be hanged on the spot in N.E.), so I "finally" made it north of New York City a few years ago when I went to Canada. I know I haven't made it very far west (furthest point for me is Pittsburgh), so I really want to go across the Mississippi.

I have lots of memories from this life-so I won't clutter this thread up with that. ;)

10. porkypine

porkypine New Member

Why would you have been killed for being a Quaker in new England?

11. porkypine

porkypine New Member

:laugh: When I was a kid with severe allergies, my mom used to say I has lung patient... :laugh: I grew out of the worst of it by the time I got to be a teenager. :thumbsup:

But I have always had an on again and off again crick in my neck... Sometimes I joke and tell my husband, "See.. It's because I got caught stealing horses." ) Note that I wasn't sorry about it, just that I'd been caught. :laugh: The funny thing about that statement is that I'm lucky to know which end of a horse if the front and which is the back. :laugh: Knowing me, I'd probably do better riding that thing backwards anyway.. :laugh:

Another instance is my mom has this bad linp. Years ago, she walked into one of those New Age events and the lady running it, told my mom as she came in that she had been shot in the hip which is why she limped. My mom didn't believe her and left immediately. :laugh: SO a year or so later, we were just chatting and I blurted out, "See mom! You were a courier du bois and you were stealing our furs and Eddie (my brother) shot you as you were trying to paddle down the river around a curve!

I laughed and she just glowered at me. A year later, we were at an Edgar Cayce meeting kind of thing and there was a lady who could read people and she looked at my mom and hesitated about what she was going to say, Curious, I said, "What?"

She said, "Well you were a courier du bois in that life and,"

Superimposed over my mom was the image of this guy, dressed in a horrible black and red plaid jacket. (at least I still hate that style of plaid :laugh:) He had a knit hat pulled over one side, dark hair & eyes and was kneeling with one knee on the gravel and the other foot was poised to jump up and run. He was pulling in some kind of twined rope and looking furtively around.

At the exact instant the psychic lady was saying, "Oh my.. you are stealing someone's furs." I Laughed and blurted out, "See mom! I told you you stole our furs! Now you get us as your children!" :laugh:

She still gives me dirty looks for that one... :laugh:

12. LadyRayven

LadyRayven New Member

I have recently experienced this. I had been 33 and had just moved into a new area. I have always had several allergies, but I moved to florida and now the season never ends, but still I have never had asthma. At 34 after being here a year, I began waking at the same hour every night(Actually early morning 2-3 am) And having severe chest pains and heaviness and inability to breathe. This happens between January and April every year up to and including this year(when I turned thirty six). But afterwards a couple of months later I started having dreams of being in a living unit(sort of like a barracks) with shower stalls, and they were dingy and scary I always felt fear as I neared them. And then one night after the dream I had an asthma attack also. And this was in June usually they stop by April. Well I started doing research about the holocaust. I knew I wasn't Jewish, but the pictures looked exactly like what I saw in my dreams. I also discovered that Gypsies were held in concentration camps and killed in the holocaust. I was always sure I had been a gypsy before this lifetime, Now I am sure I was one during the holocaust and that I must have died in my 36th year. But yet my subconcious remembers the feelings even before the memories(Dreams) came. Strangely, My Grandfather was a navy frogman during wwII And won a purple heart for his service, and I was always very close to my grandfather. Maybe he had something to do with setting free the rest of the peoplewas with there, some of them probably my family in that life;and that's why I was born into this family, who knows? Oh and he was German and fighting for the Americans, I'm sure there were plenty of germans who did join america's side, but I always thought that was neat.

13. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

An excellent thread for new members - :D

Your thoughts and reflections are welcome!

Aili

14. oddzphish

oddzphish New Member

I was stabbed and dismembered in one life. I do not like when other people have knives around me, especially if they are being a little careless (talking and moving their hands around with the knife in it.) When I see a stabbing scene acted out on TV, my whole body gets an achy feeling all over it, starting from where I see the character being stabbed. (I was stabbed and cut all over my body before the dismemberment.)

In another life, I was an alcoholic. Whenever I am feeling especially down, I get intense cravings for liquor , even though I have never touched a drop. I am so unfamiliar with liquor types that I don't even know what it is I'm craving, only that it's brownish, thicker, and has a slow, intense burn.

15. oddzphish

oddzphish New Member

And in relation to my current asthma, I did die of TB in yet another life. Well, actually, I suffered from TB, and I had a friend help me commit suicide (something you drink, not sure what) so I wouldn't have to suffer the worst that was yet to come.

16. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

I saw an ancient lifetime in which my husband was away to fight a war. While he was gone enemy soldiers raided our village. With my husband and many of the men gone to fight the war, it was a massacre. I had an adolescent son who tried to defend us, but he was not skilled enough to fight the enemy and he was killed. I was trying to flee with my children, but I was caught by one of the enemy soldiers. He tried to rape me. I struck him across the face and tried to escape, but hitting him only angered him. He drew his blade and stabbed me in the back.

In this life I've had a persistent pain in my back. No stretching or adjustment would make it go away. After seeing this ancient life, it was gone. It hasn't bothered me since. :thumbsup: I've been hoping to have the same result with a chronic neck problem I have, but so far I've had no luck. :(

17. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

I've written about this before on another thread, but I recently had a vision (just upon awakening) of having a diseased hand, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if I had a PL where I suffered from leprousy. I actually like and care about people a lot, but I'm always thinking that they don't want to be around me at all, find me loathsome, etc ... I've *always* felt that way. And all the past lives I can remember have some sort of element of "exile" to deal with, though this always has to do with politics or trouble with the law, as is my current life (I've been a bit of a political pariah for the past few years). But the recent vision I've had and my lifelong reluctance to physically touch people makes me wonder if all this isn't grounded in some earlier lifetime as a leper.

18. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Hi Jody

Ahhh...hug3.gif

Just remember and continue to affirm that those people around you who you feel do not want to get close to you are the ones in exile. And that leprosy now has a cure. I bet that is one reason you are so motivated towards changing things politically. IF only the world could use their wealth more wisely and give those people who could be helped with those drugs to cure their leprosy.

My prayers are with you.. :)

19. msmir

msmir New Member

I have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and a slow working thyroid, as well as possible asthma and many sinus issues. In my last life I was a Holocaust victim experimented on.. and was injected with hormones, starved, and after surviving that I was gassed. The hormones were still in my body which explains the cause of my PCOS (and yes I had trouble getting pregnant but I did in the end), I obviously have metabolic issues because of being starved (and having food addiction issues is a psychological side issue from being starved.. yes my weight has always been a problem which I am determined to resolve in this lifetime) and my allergies and sinus issues are definitely residuals from being gassed..

20. PrivateTucker

PrivateTucker EpsilonSigmaTheta

I have quite a few issues that I am sure are past life related...

One is that I have an absolute phobia of getting sick. Even if I just have something stupid, like a cold, I completely freak out and have panic attacks, convinced I am going to die.

I suspect that I died of an illness (probably typhus) in a concentration camp in Germany (I think it was Bergen-Belsen). Also somewhat related to that, I have this uncontrollable habit of scratching my head, as if there were lice there- when I was in middle school the scratching got so bad that I used to get cuts and start bleeding.

Also, strangely enough, when I get really stressed I get an urge to smoke cigarettes, even though I absolutely detest them, and even the smell of them on the street makes my throat burn and I start coughing.

I also have a history of depression, anxiety, and recently, biploar disorder, and a lot of anxiety concerning food.