Imprints

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Deborah, Mar 23, 2003.

1. wednesday

wednesday Senior Registered

I have two things that could be imprints.

In the other life that I remember, my elbow was broken and my shoulder popped out when a soldier yanked it back really hard. I remember hearing the crack, not to mention the pain. In this life that same shoulder has been giving me problems for decades. The shoulder, elbow, and wrist all get what feels like electric shocks down them and my grip in that hand isn't anywhere nearly as good as the other one. That injury in my other life was one of the reasons I couldn't shoot back when I died (technically I would have died anyway even if I had shot back, waayyy outnumbered) I couldn't bend my arm. ( I had shot first to distract them from injuring someone else, but couldn't reload to fire back when the soldier came over)

Which leads to the 2nd imprint from how I died. I got shot in the face from about ten feet away. The bullet went in the inside corner of my left eye. This life I was born with a lazy eye in my left eye. It's still sore whenever I'm tired or sick and I know my other eye is the one doing most of the work.

Those are the only two big injuries I remember from that life so it's probably more than a coincidence that those areas are giving me problems in this life. They are like big reminders of those last few days back then.

2. Spatz

Spatz Senior Registered

This is a really interesting older thread, thought I'd bring it back to life for some of the newer members to see.

As my own example, for a large part of my life I've had attention on my heart. I try to avoid just thinking of everything as pl influenced (even though I think there is a lot of possible cause there I just try not to be fanciful) but one can't help making theories! Heart issues run in my family. My grandfather died of a heart attack and my own father came quite close. It's natural to be attentive, especially when heart disease is the number one cause of death for Americans, but it just feels so personal that I wonder if it goes a bit deeper for me. I have some sort of useless but common "Precordial Catch Syndrome" which produces chest pains. It's probably normal to be nervous of these even though they're unrelated to my heart, but at times throughout my years I've had some rather dark thoughts in which I'm quite convinced I'll die of a heart attack later in life. My attentions to this really flare up when I get stressed, but I've had these thoughts ever since I was a child. So I'm interested in finding out if there is any relevant past life event for that. It seems quite likely!

Outside of my own experiences which do include more than the above, I think there is a lot of truth to imprints, it seems to make a lot of rational sense and thinking to chalk all that up to just coincidence really makes me roll my eyes. Anyone else have something to add?

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

May not be past life related, but there is a good reason to worry about your heart. Two people I know (knew) died from heart attacks in the last two or three years. It still happens. Back in the 60's a teacher at my high school died from a heart attack. A few years later my college P.E. coach died from a heart attack. Back then it was not unusual for high schools to have a male teacher die from a heart attack. These deaths were usually people in their 40's and 50's.

4. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Has there been any research done on things like ADD / ADHD, allergies and other things?

I know primarily we look for physical damage that manifests itself in the next life in one form or another. But from my research, I feel quite certain that my son and I both had ADD in our past lives. That really begs me to wonder what the mode of transmission is, as it seems to be something inherent rather than caused by an external incident or force.

It's easy to say such things can be hereditary, but between unconnected lives? I was just watching a video on my second past life and much like my recent and current one, we all seem to share the same mood swings I get currently.

I'm really wanting to move past that as a person / soul and I feel it's partially tied into ADD and I'm wanting to know what the mechanism that lets this sort of follow me around. :confused:

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Anyone else care to share an imprint?

6. Sea Change

Sea Change Member

Imprints are tools that reinforce the experience of living in an illusory physical reality that is governed by an illusory concept we call time. We humans can be very creative when it comes to setting the 'stage' for our Passion Plays.

Isacosmo likes this.
  7. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I'm pretty sure my last life ended because of a bullet wound to my abdomen. I have an exit shaped birthmark on the right side of my abdomen, above the hip. I dreamt about the shooting back in 2007, and I'm still investigating the incident, trawling newspapers to see if I can find the report of it. So far I'm not having very much luck. However, I've always had stomach ailments. My mom said when I was young (2 years old), I had terrible chicken pox, and cluster spots that were raw and red all along my abdomen. I've suffered for years with acidity, and anxiety in my stomach area (which has lessened since uncovering my past life). After having my first child, my stomach stretched in a very abnormal way, people thought I was carrying twins. It's left the skin on my abdomen very loose, and very scarred, and I'm a thin, small person so it's very noticeable. It almost looks like someone has blown my stomach area up, and the skin has healed (It's taken me years to feel somewhat comfortable with it's appearance.)

I also had a very strong reaction to an injection when I was around ten years old. They injected me on my upper left arm. Now I have a small light coloured mole where the injection went in, and since then when I press that area it is incredibly tender, like a permanent bruise. I learnt recently that my previous self was shot in his upper left arm whilst on his first tour of duty of Vietnam -- I wonder if the two are connected.

8. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I believe that worrying about a disease weakens our body's defense against it.

Our emotions and beliefs create thought forms in our realities. Thought forms we've created in our past lives are also attracted into our current lives, if not yet balanced (a.k.a. unresolved karma).

One way of balancing thought forms is to experience them; another way is to banish them with post hypnotic suggestions (suggestions given while under hypnosis). Regressions identify the thought forms, then the post hypnotic suggestions balance them.

Yannovitch likes this.
  9. Sea Change

Sea Change Member

Yes, there is but one energy and you can decide to apply it in either a negative or positive fashion, the results = the application.

Very nice linear explanations.

10. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

"Passion Plays". Yes, it is always good to have that in mind.

I have a red spot on my neck, and an identification with a XV century character living in Istanbul.
    Have I run across Vlad Dragulea on a moonless evening by the Bosphorus? lol