In awe

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Eagledragonfly, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Eagledragonfly

Eagledragonfly New Member

Six months ago I found the body of a deceased young man. I felt at peace and knew he had passed away but felt calm and reassured for some reason. I have since come to know his mother and it was only today that i realized my connection to this young man. Its like i have been drawn to him and his family through him. Today I went to visit his memorial. As a kind gesture I had picked out a card of an eagle because i felt this young man was now a free spirit. I wrote may you soar on the wings of an eagle. His mother was present she said nothing then showed me a photo. It was his stone at the cemetary which i have never seen. On the stone was an eagle with the exact same quote i had written. Goosebumps went up and down my arms. His mom and i sat on a bench in front if the memorial. I said look its a beautiful dragonfly right in front if us. She smiled and said that was on her daughters stone. Wow too much of a coincidence for me. I have had many similiar experiences with other people. Can anyone explain this to me or is this the wrong site. If it is i am sorry i am only looking for an explanation.

cloud potato likes this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Eagledragonfly,

a warm welcome to you.
    I am not an admin, but if you think your experience has anything to do with past lives, you have come to the right place. If not, I would recommend Spiritual Forums.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Eagledragonfly,

First of all, welcome to the forum!
    Your story is in the section Parapsychology now. This is a good place to talk about your experience. I certainly do think your story is related to reincarnation. There is a connection between you and this family.

4. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Welcome Eagledragonfly,
    May I add- what a beautiful experience.
    No doubt you are in the right place.
    My guess is through your humbled nature that God, a reflection of your truest self, has flowed effortlessly through you and this Family. Love, the bridge between you and this young man- his Family, allow the Wonders of Spirit to manifest.
    What a nice thing to share with someone else... The connection you felt is reassuring and may indeed hint to a Past Life.. Past Life or not, it is the Love that connects us All that is the true study found here. I hope to read more of your experience's...

Kind Regards...
    CP

Tinkerman likes this.