In the beginning, questions

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Firegirley, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Firegirley

Firegirley Member

Hello
    My name is Tricia, and I'm pretty new here. I've experienced a past life regression with a regressionist, (not sure what else to call her) and it was a very interesting experience.
    My life has always been an interest in everything early Americana, (early 1900s) from gardening, to canning, to collecting old kitchen things (utensils, decorations, I also have 2 Hoosier cabinets etc) almost to the point of obsession. Is this a link to my past? Does this indicate that I may have had an important-to-me life in that era? (I was born in the late 60's)
    My regression brought me back to being a very old Native American in her last minutes of life. Maybe even 1500s, but I dont know how to date this life. Any tips on researching? I went to a hill or mound with a couple of trees on it. This mound was important to me for whatever reason, I was "going home" or going there to pass. I layed down on this mound, and it was a peaceful passing of natural causes on a beautiful sunny day. What I felt, however, was that I was alone and lonely and a horrible sense of loneliness to the extreme. I wanted to pass and I knew I was going to so I went onto this mound alone and passed while laying on it.
    I was so sad for myself upon my return of this, as if I had such empathy for this old woman...who was me. I was crying and could barely speak. It resonated so strongly and her loneliness enveloped me terribly.
    How do I get more info, and how can I change this pattern in my life? I feel that this is WHY I am the way I am in this life. I can't open up to a partner, nor do I feel like I am ever truly in love with anyone except for my high school best friend (he committed suicide the year after graduation) and the love I feel for my dad who was an amazing person. I am indifferent toward my mother. My brother & sister in this life were both adopted. She passed by a drunk driver a very long time ago. We were 8 years apart and not particularly close. My brother is white collar and we also are not close.
    I'm feeling that familiar loneliness but dont know where or how to open up and how to change the pattern. I dont want this going on for eternity. I believe that I am now aware, and that I have the power to change, but I need guidance.
    I really dont know where I'm going with all of this, but I'm starting here and hoping to make things right this time.
    I dont believe I was ever anyone famous, I just existed. There has to be something as to why I cant get close or open up, and maybe that Native American woman that I was has the answers. I came from it with the word Saginaw. I thought that might be her name, but I believe its the area she (I) lived at the time after trying to research.

Li-la likes this.
  2. Firegirley

Firegirley Member

BTW I just ordered 3 of the recommended reading books. I'm hoping these will be helpful. (It didnt start with you, Healing your past lives, You have been here before) I cant wait for them to arrive!

3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That is sad Tricia, I'm sorry that you have not found the comfort of a significant-other by now. Is that your picture in your Avatar?

4. Firegirley

Firegirley Member

Hi, its a very unsettled life I've had. I am starting to find peace but its very hard for me to trust my own feelings. Yes, thats me.

M00nst0ne likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I re-started my life at age fifty-eight so hang in there, take the risk when the opportunity arises!

inhaltslos likes this.
  6. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome, Tricia. I hope you find the forum helpful, and that you can find what you're looking for.

7. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome Tricia,

You have expressed beautifully why you're here. You've begun your journey! Breaking the chain of why you're repeating emotions, scenario's is a great start. If you click on my link below my name (Beneath the Surface) I have researched this premise and had experience like yours. It's free - so I hope it helps. I'm drowning in class work right now or I'd copy and paste a few thoughts for you. Maybe later this week. Welcome to the forum! And I look forward to your updates.

KenJ and M00nst0ne like this.