Incredibly realistic dreams (that shouldn't be).

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Miss Kelly, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

In quite a few dreams I've had in the past there have been parts of the dream that are incredibly realistic like I'm actually feeling it. However, most of these things are things I've never experienced in real life so couldn't possibly know how they feel unless they are past life related. I'm going to list the three most prominent below.

Dream 1- Being stabbed: In a nightmare I dreamt that I was stabbed (well more cut through slightly than full on stabbed) in the hand trying to grab a knife off my (real life) brother who was crazy (not crazy in real life...well, actually, that's debatable). And I actually felt it, it was like burning through my hand. The rest of the dream was not in anyway realistic (I succeeded in getting the knife). I often dream that my brother is some sort of insane murderer and I have to protect the rest of my family even though my brother is like 7.

Dream 2-On a Viking Longboat (???): I once dreamt (roughly 5 years ago I think) that I was on a Viking Longboat (I know it was a Viking boat because my Dad is bloody obsessed with Vikings) with a whole bunch of big guys and I was clinging on as the boat rocked about and waves came over the sides. I genuinely felt the water was freezing cold and it hit me which threw me back onto the boat rather than overboard which was probably a good thing. It was just so realistic when it hit me. I've only been on a boat once in my life and that was HMS Belfast which was tied up (or docked or whatever and has been for decades) and I was inside it not on top (I spent the night sleeping in this horrible bunker thing being watched by waxwork men and the whole place stank of overwhelming salt/sweat. I actually got seasick even though it wasn't moving).

Dream 3-Almost gutted like a fish: Many years ago also when I was feverish I dreamt that I was some important Roman guy and I 'almost' (perhaps before I woke up) got disembowelled by a sword (I don't remember much but there was something about assignation attempts too). Oh and random note on that dream is that whenever I see the actor Kiefer Sutherland he reminds me of it...weird.

I've also dreamt of smoking (never smoked, never will), shooting guns and being machine gunned quite viciously yet surviving.

Note: Kiefer Sutherland triggers me for some reason lol Whenever I see him, I remember that Roman dream and recently I saw him in this cowboy film and started ranting about sexism and became very aggressively feminist for a moment.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

They sound very vivid. These could be past life related for sure.

Note them all in your journal. See if anything else comes up?

3. Raptor95

Raptor95 member

Hi, it's been a long time since I posted.
    I dreamed last night that I was in Medieval Times. I was a man (woman now) I feel I was in my 40's and we were tall and burly. I was walking along wet black kinda thick sand. It was in the a valley between tall hills no grass or trees around and day was overcast. Everybody was dressed in the same type clothes even men on horses. I was walking with a lot of other men I kept looking back at a few people on horses (scattered) that were following us. It seems like we were going in to some kind of battle. There was a man behind us that I kept looking back at and he just looked at me real quick with a look like "don't even think of getting out of this".
    The clothing was sort of like Genghis khan but with out the armor. There was only a few men on horses. But like an army of men on foot. I remember looking at a horse's hoof as it stepped on the wet sand and I was fascinated on how it looked real wet and then dry and crack as it lifted it's hoof.

When I woke up I thought WOW! what was that. I am not in to Medieval times.
    I can't even stand the name Tudor or Troubadour. Ok I hate those names and cringe when I hear them or read them. I even skip the words when I am reading something.

SO my question is, could this be a past life memory?

Thanks
    Raptor95

4. Raptor95

Raptor95 member

Miss Kelly

Did you feel the sensation of being on the boat when you woke up? Do you have a fascination with vikings and their clothes etc?
    Have you had any other dreams thru out the years of being torn apart with knife or brutally murdered? Have you started keeping a journal?
    About Kiefer bringing that out I wonder if you all know each other from a past life.

For me it is those words I mentioned before. I also do not like those type houses.
    And when watching Shankshaw Redemption and the actor is under tree near fence about to get the money, I quickly arched my back while sitting on sofa like a bullet had hit me in the back between shoulder blades. Gives me the willies when I think about it. Makes me want to arch my back as I write this.

Miss Kelly likes this.
  5. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

Wow, that's very interesting, I wish I could experience something like that. In my dream it was only really the rocking of the boat and the waves/storm that were realistic, everything else seemed like a normal dream. This was a few years ago when I was a younger child and the feeling of it stuck with me, like thinking about it know I remember what it felt like to be on a boat in a storm although I never was really. I think the dream went into something else after the boat before I woke up but if I had woken up then and there maybe I would have felt sea sick, who knows? I remember watching an astrix cartoon (I'm not sure if you know it but its a little carton series/comic books about Gauls, Romans and Vikings) and I always envied that they got to be so free riding around on the boats (I actually planned to try and buy an old ship for a long time haha). I also have this thing where metal ships annoy me, I always think they should be made of wood. Recently, I have rekindled my fascination with Vikings. Also I read that Vikings had a habit of bleaching there hair blonde which is a funny coincidence because I've always had this thing where I've been tempted to bleach my hair when I see lime juice or any types of bleach (since I was a baby I've been sort of jealous of blonde people).

I have had a few nightmares about knives, its usually that I'm terrified off it cutting me but I always manage to escape or overpower the person attacking me so that hand dream was the only realistically painful one.

God, I can't stop watching Kiefer Sutherland movies, he gives me a sense of familiarity, so maybe I knew off him (not necessarily directly) in a past life. The weird thing is, my Dad is actually a screenplay writer and was recently looking into getting into contact with Kiefer Sutherland (or something along those lines) but it was weird that he came up out of all people. I also keep calling him the wrong name (which I never usually do with other people) its either Heath or Hiefer (which mean 'slate' in German apparently lol). I don't know if it means anything, maybe I've just got the hots for him.

I've watched the Shawshank Redemption and I recall the scene you mean, weird that you felt like you were being shot, perhaps the scenery triggered a past life or something. Its really intriguing to hear about, I wish I had more concrete experiences like that.

Troubadours (sorry to write the word) are like musicians as far as I came remember, aren't they? I read some of a book called 'Troubadour' once, I think they basically went around to different castles and flirted with the main woman and entertained the people living there (according to the book anyway), sounds like a good job to me.

Referring to the journal question, I basically just have a journal of dreams, although I keep most of them well stored in my head. I just note down any research on the past that came about from the dreams I thought to be past life related (I've only been able to confirm time periods really, I don't see enough detail to get any hard evidence).

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing! :D

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  6. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that another thing about Vikings and me is that I actually know the Viking runic alphabet, I saw it when I was like 10 and somehow managed to memorise it, perhaps its because I'd seen it before...? :D

Who knows...

7. Raptor95

Raptor95 member

I never heard of vikings having a different alphabet. Never heard of runic. So I will look it up and see what I think. Will get back to you on that.

I should keep better notes on my journal also.

8. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Sure seems like it to me. It's so vivid and realistic isn't it? How did it all make you 'feel'? If there is a past life memory there, there will be some kind of significance to that particular moment. Have a think about it. See if you can come up with any more about it. Very interesting.

9. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Interesting. It's quite an old tree. Maybe you remembered it from a past life. Or a tree very like it? Perhaps you got shot? The body remembers things, although how exactly is a bit of a puzzle.

10. Raptor95

Raptor95 member

Yes, I felt like I was jumping over stone fence to hide by tree and behind fence. I got the sensation as soon as I saw that part of the movie came in to view. Now that I think about it I did feel like I was actually there in that moment. I feel like I was a male in my mid 20's early 30's maybe.

Medieval times: It felt real while I was dreaming it like I was really there. I need to see if there is any terrain that has the same sand-dirt no tree or greenery around. And plane hills with the same terrain. Feels like it was over seas some where.

11. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Yes. Past life memories, whether in a dream, or a flashback (like the one triggered by that movie scene) are like that. They feel' different from a regular dream or 'fantasy'. That feeling that you were there is a memory of being there.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  12. Raptor95

Raptor95 member

Is there a way to meditate so I can dream more of the Medieval time? If it is a past memory I would love to go back to it and see if I can be more aware of my surroundings. And maybe talk to someone. In the dream I did not talk really no one did. We were just walking with a purpose.