Introduction to the Video Archive

Discussion in 'Video Archives' started by ChrisR, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator

The internet has become one of the most valuable resources for documenting accounts of reincarnation. As well as many interesting articles written on this fascinating subject, there are now more and more videos available to the public with the increasing popularity of websites like YouTube and Google Video. The video's in this section are among some of the more compelling cases for reincarnation.

From time to time, and for various reasons beyond our control, videos's are removed from YouTube by the poster. If you come across a video that is no longer working, please report it to me via private message ~ Thank you, ChrisR

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator

The Video Archive is now an open forum, so if you have any thoughts or opinions on a video that you have just watched, then you are now welcome to start a discussion within the thread itself, just hit the reply button and post as normal.

Any new videos posted in the archive will have to be approved by myself first as there are literally thousands of videos on the subject out there, many of them are 'home made', biased, pro/anti reincarnation etc. I endeavour to keep the archive reserved for the best quality videos, which are mostly TV documentaries, most of which are already here in the archive, so please do not be offended if you post a video and it is not approved.

If a video is approved, then I will personally edit the thread to include a title, an introduction, running time etc., to match all of the other videos in the archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.