Is heaven exist or is there any reward in reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Memeli11, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Memeli11

Memeli11 New Member

Does heaven exist in reincarnation?For what purpose we incarnate is there a good reward waitin us?Happiness is told to be a reward but actually I dont think its enough to make me incarnate again and again. I would be happy if you explain detailed.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

You seem to be a new "seeker" judging from your posts; that is what most of us are doing. A lot of your questions have been addressed in older threads which I think you might enjoy reading. Here is one on "fairness" that I think you mentioned in another post, and here is another thread that might interest you.

3. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

This is a question many don't want to talk about.. I'm not a student of the bible but I have heard from several sources that reincarnation was believed by the original Christians but over time it was eliminated from there beliefs by powerful scholars
    It also depends upon if you believe the word of god is the word of god or comes from the imaginations of man.. The same could be said about reincarnation... is it all imagination or not?
    So what are the facts... if there are any...do you believe in the writings of the scholars? which in fact all of Christianity is based upon.. its all based on the written words of scholars... or
    Do you believe that the millions of people who claim there spiritual selves have occupied physical entities over and over again are all wrong.. its nothing but there imaginations...or..
    Can you believe in both?.. that there is a Christian heaven but the Christian soul does not go there after the death of the physical body but reincarnates back to physical earth?
    It may be as simple as the belief in evolution itself... I think its safe to say we all believe in evolution even though its not in step with Christian beliefs... that part of mankind's evolutionary path is the evolution of our spirits.. that our spiritual selves return time and time again to evolve into something we cannot at this stage possibly understand.. and that is the reward for us
    This asks the question.. have we put the cart before the horse? that its all about the evolution of the soul . physical entities are just the vehicle for the evolution of our souls/spirits

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  4. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

To me, the concept of Heaven seems to be a catch-all word for a physical "place" which makes no real sense since we have no physical need for it. Most people seem to think of it as a realm where the soul spends time when not in a physical body, or maybe where the soul remains while an aspect of that soul (a personality) dwells in a body.

Your first question, Does heaven exist in reincarnation? - I think the concept of a place on the other side of the veil would fit in the general concept of Heaven, although I doubt that it is a "place".

Your second question, ...is there a good reward waiting us? - I've never understood this, I always considered the whole process as an evolution of a soul's progress, neither reward or punishment. Another thread where the question of "fairness in life" being expected was equally foreign to my way of thinking.

It seems to be that we are each given memories and experiences that hint of dimensions that we can not control enough to bring into scientific methodology to study and build upon, we just get pieces to let us know that there is more than we are currently experiencing - some are given more pieces than others for some reason.

fireflydancing likes this.