Is it intuition or ....

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Saponi, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Saponi

Saponi New Member

Since the new moon I have seen symbols and faces and images in my dreams. And the urge to being pulled towards a person I’ve never met. Thinking I’m going a bit crazy here. But yet I feel so peaceful yet like I’m in love and it grows stronger each day. As to say I need to follow this uncertainty. And as I’m doing some investigation on theses images and symbols, I’ve noticed through my past these so called images and pictures have popped up in my past drawings or photos I have taken. And the person is a famous man whom I’ve never met but yet had known of him through past media. And as I read I’m not alone on this journey. My sister believes I am intuitive and possible I’m connected to his spirit in some way. But as others have stated in past forums there are others whom might say the same just for the attention and I feel as though they might classify me as crazy. But as strange as it may seem. I’m pulled to this person and I keep getting images that won’t stop and his eyes continually show up in my mind or when I’m doodling on paper. And the initials and strange figures and images. Should I follow this or am I loosing my mind ?

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Keep in mind that you (and everyone else) have gotten to know hundreds to thousands of individuals very well through our past lives. We tend to recognize famous individuals we've known before because they're in the news, and so those connections are brought up more vividly than the many others with whom we are close, spiritually, but haven't met or seen because they don't cross our paths in any way.

You might find this thread interesting: http://reincarnationforum.com/threa...connection-with-someone-youve-never-met.5848/

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Welcome to the forum, Saponi!

You definitely are not alone with this.

4. Saponi

Saponi New Member

I most certainly understand what you are saying. But maybe I’m not giving you a clear picture. I was seeing this face and images long before I started putting some of this together. The images would come sporadically and as time went on more and more clues and numbers and eyes . I’ve not been to into the media thing, just really didn’t have time to sit and watch TV or glare at a computer, unless working. I expressed my finds with an older sister whom has studied the spiritual realm for 38 years. I was and still am very confused about the changes in my life. And I’ve NEVER really been connected to anything like this that I can remember. And as time has it I saw a clear vision of said person. And had to look this up. Now mind you this person is older and I’m not sure why now. And it’s not like he’s close at all. From West Virginia to California is quite some distance. And I’ve never seen this person until this. So you can see why I am stumped. Just not sure what to do and why this is making me feel like I’ve got to go somewhere I’ve never been to contact someone I don’t know from Adam ....and to add it’s not really a love thing . I just have that feeling as such. The anxiety, yet warm all over, a calming if I may. I feel as tho I need to give him a message, I keep seeing my hand over there heart and saying “ it will all be okay “ just trust your feelings it will lead you in the right direction. But why do I feel I have to say this ?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. Saponi

Saponi New Member

Thank you for the welcome, I’m glad to see that I am not the only one out here. I was feeling a little worried I might be some what crazy with all of this.

6. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

I'm used to responding to starry-eyed teens who think that their Asian boy band crush is their future life partner, and my response is based on offering balance for that energy. I didn't intend to sound dismissive, though I now see I did respond to you that way and I apologize.

I know the feeling you're speaking of, and also have seen and gained information about a person I've never met. In my case they're not famous enough to figure out who and I've blocked that connection because it was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. I've decided to assume that if we ever meet I'll know the reason, then. And if not ... well, we're connected spiritually and will inevitably meet between lives or next time around. It's not worth the emotional energy to keep searching when I don't even know where to start.

If you ever have a chance to meet this person at an event they're attending I'd say it's worth the effort to go. Maybe you just arranged to greet each other once in this lifetime for old time's sake and you're feeling the weight of that promise as a motivator to take the opportunity when it comes. Maybe you made some other between-life agreement about supporting one or the other of you with some goal in life and one day you'll unexpectedly have the chance to follow through with it.

As you can see, I think your experience is very normal and often a result of knowing someone in a past life or due to between life agreements.

fireflydancing and Saponi like this.
  7. Saponi

Saponi New Member

Thank you Mere Dreamer , I really do appreciate your input. You have enlightened me on this , and I great fully take your words in with opened arms.