Is it possible to communicate with past life spirits?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Vogue_1983., Aug 8, 2019.

1. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Active Member

I don't know if anyone is actually going to answer to this,but I'll try and post this anyway.It feels like I'm already nagging in every other post about how I miss people from my past life,but I just need to put my grief somewhere I guess,since anyone I know in rl would just think I'm mental.One night I was just watching videos about communication with the death and ouja boards etc,and wondered if I would ever be able to communicate with people from my past life.Ofcourse I'm not gonna use an ouja board for this,because we all know how dangerous that can be,and I don't want some evil spirit to at first pretend to be my sister and the next day transform into their evil self and go do stuff like throwing chairs at me etc.I'm not sure about who reincarnated and who didn't.But about one person in particular I sort of have a "gut feeling" that he isn't here anymore.I also have the most questions for him,and if I could get an answer on those questions I think I would feel better.So is there any sort of way on how to communicate with spirits without an ouja board or is the whole concept just dangerous in general?

Sarah Jane and Jaimie like this.
  2. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Senior Registered

I think your best option would be through past life regression and/or maybe “lucid dreaming”.

They’re probably the safest and healthiest ways to possibly communicate with a soul from your past life.

When I was obsessed with Tutankhamun I so much wanted to communicate with his soul that I put all my energy into trying to contact him through my dreams. Instead I received a very unimpressed King Tut and wife! :oops: I think my obsessive behaviour wasn’t at all appreciated.

Then when I experienced anxiety, and started having weird visions through sleep paralysis, it was like some sort of veil was lifted, one night I was literally slapped in the face, and could hear women talking and giggling. :confused: Probably a pissed Ankhesenamun!

I think the healthiest way to contact them is through past life regressions at night right before you sleep, that way you’ve invited this person to interact with you. Then chances are whilst you sleep, after a few attempts you’ll have a platform for communication. I do believe dreams are a great platform for communication and messages.

It does take a bit of practice to perfect it, it’s similar to lucid dreaming but not quite the same, that’s why I said lucid dreaming in quotation marks.

I hope this helps you. :)

3. Vogue_1983.

Glad someone replied to this anyway :)My posts seem to get hidden or something since a couple of weeks,and thus had to wait with posting this.Anyway,I can agree with you that dreams are the best platform for inviting spirits etc,and I have tried to become lucid in the past.I did have a few lucid dreams one of them being my first (and only) past live dream where this particular person was present in.But I'm a little hesitant and scared to try becoming lucid again because I heard that it can cause sleep paralysis???I watched a 2 part storytime from someone who got really bad sleep paralysis from trying to become lucid,but maybe lucid dreaming just is different for everyone so maybe not everyone gets sleep paralysis??Now I think about it dreams are such a complicated concept.I did try guided meditation but I'm not exactly good at listening to someone and letting my body and mind relax.

4. Vogue_1983.

As for obsessing feelings towards someone from your past life,can people from your past life actually know how you feel about them present day???

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, I can understand if you wish to do so, especially when one feels one has unfinished business, question and so on. I do not know if the pl people you are searching to get in contact with are from your famous past life and if so if he, she was famous to. If it is so then if I may I would suggest being extra cautious because there can be wanna be es on the other side though. From my own experience I think I might have been contacted in a light dream state by someone in my soul group who was once known to be famous. This was when I did not know of reincarnation. I had a rush of short films, scenes of him with her, but I only remember the last. I thougt it was awkward afterwards because dreams are not usually like that. One time a pl regression meditation was interupted with the same soul showing me a scene where he was my dad hundreds years ago and I was a stubborn, angry girl. He would be amused telling me I never had patience and was stubborn. In another he interupted again communicating that I needed to trust him, that I should trust his love. One time I decided, hell, I dont care anymore if this is only my mind playing tricks on me, me creating this. Im just gonna try to say, ask something, so I did. I got an answer too. If any of this was real then I have to say that I go after the feeling that seem to exist between us, it is warmth and light, if I should try to put labels on it. I do the same with other members of my soulgroup, they too has shown themselves or I have felt them and our bond together, each is different and equally worth, often I have gotten so emotional that when I come out of it silent tears has run down my cheeks. I wish to believe this is always true, but I do not know. So just like Eva descibed I would say getting into this kind of state. Best of luck.

Eva1942 likes this.
  6. Vogue_1983.

Yes,the people i'm trying to contact are from my famous past life.This life actually stuck by me the most,because I died a traggic death and left a lot of unfinished business behind.But I'm a little confused:what do you mean by the possibility of "wannabes"??does that have something to do with me or just spirits from the other side?Anyhow,I'm especially trying to contact a man from my past life I had feelings for (and I still do)but I'm a bit scared of my rivale from that time alsof being there and it not ending Well.But anyways,I would still like to try,so how can I get in that state of dreaming?

7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, with "wannabes" I meant spirits from the other side. To go by your own and his feelings, your own recognition of him. Otherwise there might be someone who have accessed information from his fame life and pretend he is him, when he is not, with his own secret agenda.

With me and the famous person I was writing about earlier I can say that we ended badly too but when he, if it is now true that is, comes forward in this state he is nothing but in a good mood, loving and kind. This goes for the others as well. I don't think you have to worry about someone being hostile to you when you are in this state, I don't think you have to worry about her. I have only known one at a time to come forward, never in pairs, never in a competitive way, to "own" someone else.

When that state of dreaming happened to me it was early in the morning, after I have slept my hours, but that could just be me. You could try to see when it is the best time for you to reach this state.

It is pretty much the same state as one is in when one is meditating, one is in between being awake and being asleep. If you try meditating you could try calling for him in your head and see if he shows up in one way or another. (Why I don't recommend tarot cards or ouja boards is because of the things I have seen on you tube about them, it is explained to be a portal where anything can come in uninvited. I am no professional and I would not dare to try it once even).

Wish you all the best :)

/Jaimie

( I am not so much experienced with this. It would be lovely if people, (like Eva has done) and others who know would write to you as well about this topic. I only speak for myself and this is a rather new field for me too. )

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Eva1942 likes this.
  8. Vogue_1983.

Yeah that actually makes sence,I did fear encountering with "wannabe" spirits so thanks for letting me now :)(the idea itself seems funny to me though,no idea what a spirit would gain out of pretending to be someone else to get in contact with the living,and especially a living person they most likely have never encountered.)As for getting into that dreaming state,as for me the time where most dreaming activity takes place varies for me.I have had experiences in the morning,late at night etc.So I'll try and find out more about this and what works best for me.And maybe more experienced people will reply to this post,who knows

9. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi it never entered my mind either until I learned that several different people, who did not know each other apparently, met on some ghost forum and wrote of their experiences of having tried to summon a famous person's spirit and ended up with, what they thought at least, was one and the same spirit who was not the famous person's spirit but someone else who was frightening etc. So I thought of this and that was why I wrote to you about it. I have never met someone in a dream or meditation state that is trying to fake to be someone else that they are not. You're right, it is kind of funny when one thinks about it that way :)
    Yes, I keep my finger crossed that others will reply soon, I find this interesting.

10. Vogue_1983.

maybe spirits in the spirit world get bored just like us here on earth.This behaviour could be likened to people nowadays making "prank calls" or pretending to be someone else on different platforms just for the fun of it I guess . who knows XD.

11. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Certainly IMO, however, they also are aware that they too where "exposed" and treat it accordingly.

For the wannabe spirits, you can ask to be protected from them!

12. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Hi Vogue!

First of all, NEVER use Ouija. All sorts of stuff happens if you do.

Yes they can! I sometimes get people I knew of from my WWII lifetime come to me and say “why do they hate me so? Don’t they realise that even though we could have said no, the consequences were far worse than just saying yes?” People who are spiritually asleep don’t realise that their opinions about people still can hurt the souls too. That words sting and hurt. That what we write or say on paper or anywhere cannot be recant once we’ve said it.

I met a few of those too!! o_O The wannabes also don’t want to talk about stuff you really need to talk about because simply - they don’t know. One of mine tried to say that this particular spirit didn’t like talking about former PL subordinates, when in essence the REAL spirit of the person would not be so particular. That it would not bother them and the REAL spirit of this person has told me so much about these subordinates.

Oh you are sweet :) Thank you for mentioning me :)

Still trying to work that one out too. I don’t know what another spirit would get out pretending to be someone else to get in contact with another living person that they knew of. o_O

Spirit never get bored because boredom is a physical illusion. But they do like to be play jokes and things like that, but only in the interest of making us laugh IF we are open to these jokes. I have one spirit friend who likes to fart :p, one who plays with my cat. Also Spirit never like to frighten us because that’s something that can be punishable in the Spirit World.

Always ask your guides for protection if you are wanting to make contact with Spirit. That way they act as a protector to you and only let who you ask in in. Ask by full name and even a description of their PL occupation. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t show fear and always question or challenge them. If you need some tips on that PM me.

Eva x :)

13. Vogue_1983.

Thanks for replying :)
    Ofc I already wasn't planning on using ouja (see my statement in my main question/post).Glad to hear that spirits can now how I feel about them.Especially because I always end up wishing that my family or the man I talked about earlier could just know missed them and how I feel about the whole situation etc.(wich includes my rivale I hope she feels my immense hate through both worlds lol.or if she reincarnated too I hope my hate gets teleportated to her or something.)You know what,I'll try and stay zen and not throw my negativity on this forum.:DAlso having a spirit friend that likes too fart seems amusing too me :pImagine trying to get asleep and hearing a spirit fart in the corner of the room XD.

14. Vogue_1983.

I'm glad to hear that :.).I was already hoping somewhere that they knew I missed them and wanted to be with them again etc.Also,what do you mean by exposed?

15. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That they realize that their thoughts and expressions (both good and bad) were known to spirits that died before they did.

16. Vogue_1983.

Ow I see.That makes sence

17. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

Yeah, I had read most of the thread so I knew what you had written in your first post about Ouija. Just friendly reminding ;)

You should never wish hate towards someone else, no matter how much you despise them. There are some people that I still dislike from my WWII lifetime, but I’ve learned that these people are learning their own lessons for what they did to me. Anger achieves nothing but hurt towards yourself. Also you will reap what you sow! ;)

Hahah yeah... they sometimes fart :p it’s quite funny really. Spirit life can either be mundane, exciting or explosive in my house :p Luckily, the farts have been odourless... so far... :p

Eva x

18. Ophelia3

Ophelia3 Senior Registered

In all honesty, sleep paralysis is just another state of lucid dreaming, it’s just the more intense version, but if you learn to be aware whilst you are experiencing sleep paralysis and steer your thoughts to your past life, you’ll often experience vivid past life memories or experiences.

I would however recommend beginning and staying with Lucid dreaming at first, and always maintain that awareness.

People who are scared of sleep paralysis are scared because they’re not aware of what’s happening to them. It’s just your body in a awake/sleep state.

Incidentally I was introduced to lucid dreaming through sleep paralysis, I’ve perfected sleep paralysis better than I have lucid dreaming.

In fact recently I’ve been experiencing slight sleep paralysis more often than usual, I wonder if it has anything to do with these conversations?

That’s definitely the impression I received. If I was looking up images of Tutankhamun (as I did often) my computer would often for no reason whatsoever shut down. Didn’t happen to anyone else on the same computer ever. If I was listening to music whilst reading or researching about King Tut the music would randomly turn off. Random stuff like that. I learned from that not to be intrusive with these things, let them develops naturally. That’s why I struggle with past life regressions I think, I feel if they wanted me to know, or if it was my time to know, they’d let me know. :)

Something you’ve also have to consider is to allow these things come to you when they’re suppose to come to you, everything happens for a reason.

I concur with jaimie in that I find the early hours of the morning often the times I experience these dreaming states. :) Probably something to do with the REM cycle.

Ophelia.

19. Vogue_1983.

Oops,would hate against someone else worsen the whole process?:eek:Because in my case,I've done a lot of that against her :rolleyes:I just can't help it.If a picture of her randomly pops up somewhere I can't help but just go :"I hate you !!!"Or I just go further to more pictures and do stuff like "roasting" her in my head.I don't think that sort of behaviour is healthy though,but still.I'ts just hard to forgive her at this point.If I would ever be to talk to her face to face maybe...idk if that would help... I do have a certain gut feeling about people from that life.I do somehow think she reincarnated though...But that may be just an assumption??

20. Vogue_1983.

In that case,I'm willing to risk sleep paralysis,as long as I can finally connect with at least somebody from that lifeo_OI'm just sick of crying myself to sleep and feeling like an emotional wreck in the morning because I keep missing them and wonder why they haven't spiritually visited me yet.o_OMy phone hasn't shut down yet when. I listen to certain music or look at certain photo's.I do tend to look at pictures from the man I mentioned earlier pretty often actually.I thought I was the only one looking at pictures regularly off someone from a past life lol.

Ophelia3 likes this.