Is it possible to cut off a soul mate?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Li-la, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi,
    I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in this?

It seems I have recognized from time to time (and way back in time) a soul mate who isn't very kind to me.

We have been reborn to one another as father and daughter, as husband and wife; me being the female, a lot shorter and a lot weaker (physically speaking).

It seems I have had past life where I have had a temper; I have gotten angry and used words instead of crying and giving up and it seems that through time with that soul mate I was then not considered "female" enough, and so he has again and again physically attacked me because from his point of view I did not respect his authority as presumably a man - a father or a husband.

I would say there is both mental and physical abuse coming from him and because this dates back so long and I don't see a change I wonder if this is how it will always be between us?

I mean I can have some other wonderful soul mate, they can have their faults and I sure have mine, but it is like that particular one just wins the price in hurting me.

I have had past life regression meditation when I think Oh, well, this is wonderful - and bang there he comes out of nowhere and when my soul recognize him I know that probably the rest of my past life regression meditation of that life will be ruined.

I am thinking maybe I am the solo reason why this soul mate continue his pattern of being mentally and physically abusive? Maybe I somehow trigger it? With me out of his way - he might change for the better.

I have realized that I have tried to leave the situation, leave him, have some space between us in several past lives - but it is as if he is obsessive about me and I never really understood/understand why, like I just want him to take a chill pill or something. Like he has demanded that I would stay in his life (as daughter or wife) even though he clearly must hate me.

Any thoughts, please?

/Li La

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I don't understand, do you know this person in this life or you just keep seeing him in your regressions?

3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

I think he has been in my current life as well, a relationship that did not work out (surprise ;) )

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

If the relationship is over, the karmic link has probably been worked out. Perhaps you are recognizing him from the past so that you can consciously remember the reasons why it happened. Usually karmic encounters are difficult or painful (or both) and they end up in a traumatic way, but their purpose is to teach us important life lessons.

KenJ, Li-la and WhiteRose like this.
  5. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

If you can figure what all is going on and perhaps if there is any agreements or contracts from the other side that maybe they can be dealt with that the both of you can get free of this endless cycle of misery.

Li-la likes this.
  6. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

yes, sounds wise, can't help but wonder at this point if it takes two to break a contract or just one...

In the lives where he was my dad we had the most difficult relationship than he had with anyone else. I thought I was a "good girl", polite, doing my chores etc, trying to not stand in his way, but no one could make him as upset as I could over what I thought was nothing. It was as if he used me as some example for the others not to follow. There was one life when my poor mother stood there not knowing what to do as her husband aka my father was screaming at me and I was screaming at him, we were like two maniacs. She was frozen.

In another life time when he was my father I ran away from home as a young girl and was shot to death by someone else but I don't know how that effected him, I knew I had been afraid all along that he and his people would find me and force me back home. I was so afraid and so angry that I rather lived on the streets than to return home to face him.

It was the same when I remember past lives as his wife. In one past life he would tell me he had paid for me so I was more or less his slave according to him, he owned me, in that life I had dark skin and could very well have been a slave of some kind but we did not live in the US, but he was of white skin. (There were things that confused me about that past life experience because according to me when I was in that state we were actually married but I don't know if that was OK by law?) It did not feel like I had much of a choice though. Anyhow, I remember throwing things at him in order for him to not get to me before I could escape from him. I remember physical fights between us that I knew I would loose but I was still defending myself as much as I could. That life could very well have ended with either of us killing the other.

And yet another where I was an Indian girl and he was not Indian like me, us, but lived with us and in that life I was "bought" as well and we were "married" - I don't know how one can be both "Bought" and "Married" but I have now used that phrase during meditations in these two lives. I remember one time as we went into some village where only people of whiter skin or a mix lived of various parts of the world and I was sitting in front of a horse and he was behind me, and he told me to look down, to just keep looking down no matter what, I did not even want to be there. It kind of felt that if we were to be killed I would be killed with him. I don't know why we were there in the first place, it seemed like a really dumb idea.

When I had done one past life regression meditation with him in it and was asked what I had learned about that life and so on I claimed that he was the reason why I had agreed to do that life, that it was not for me to learn, but for him. I don't know if it was me being big headed about it, like it ain't my fault - it is his, kind off.

Over time it was as if I stopped having such temper and stopped being violent back, but his temper continued.

I am far from perfect but the idea later struck me that what if I would not even had that life if it had not been for that relationship being so dysfunctional.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    There and back again likes this.
  7. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Maybe you are stuck with some inability to understand the full depth of your longings . .. ie you are unable to feel powerful enough to demand love and thus his soul is able to find you again and again.. Now you are aware of it .. are tired of it .. and are looking for answers.. and so the anxt as to how to change the pattern .

I am personally realizing I was missing out of understanding the ancestral links in my karmic relationships . I could not see where the emotional block was coming from . I had thought it was from my past lives .. but it is more ancestral ties..

On going back to the same ole patterns ending up in a life unfulfilled.. I believe I was not willing to look deeply at the people and how their history happened.. ie I was stuck in to only thinking of my own patterns. Maybe hard to explain ..
    I have started to look at people in my life through their ancestral patterns and not just their reincarnation patterns > I was kind of " swimming" in the ethers too much .. and not focused enough on the mundane so to speak . SO now I am allowing myself to mediate./ ask questions as to what in a persons past made them the people they are in the now.. This has helped me to claim power over some negative ,self defeating emotions. and to feel that I can say no to the defeatist core beleifs which I had previously
    S
    So for example , I have had a deep fear of sexual abuse.. I traced it down to a few lives but that did not resolve my fears.. Instead I asked to see where this pattern started in my family .. and was shown that on my dad's side was incest at some point .. and on my moms side loss of female position in society .. which lead to feeling deep shame .. This awareness has helped me to feel that I can change .. reclaim the power of those people who suffered that ... and reclaim my own power..and give something back .

iwishicouldtellyou likes this.
  8. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Your enemies are your friends as well, on a soul level.