Is My Cat My Soulmate?

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by KiddyKhat, Sep 8, 2018.

1. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat New Member

Hello this is my fourth post and i want to talk about my cat Squishy. every single time i am home alone with her she loves me and tries to bond with me which i thought was really weird because when my family is here she ignores me and hates me but its like she recognizes me as a soulmate and i recognized her as a soulmate as well

Also we didnt adopt her she found us out of nowhere and when i first pet her i instantly fell for her ^^
    she found us on christmas too before she came in my life everything was fine but when she came i began experencing pains that noone could help me with so i started thinking mabye i travled with her in the past

there was this one time when i was 13 or 14 when i was sleeping she kept me company. and i had urges to connect with my cat she would sometimes listen to what i have to say and i love her so much i dont ever wanna leave her with the wrong hands.

and now im thinking maybe my cat is a soulmate from a past life that i may have experienced . shout out to my cat squishy i love her with all my heart.

2. KiddyKhat

KiddyKhat New Member

i dont have any pictures of my cat but i will one day :3

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah, cats can be real friends. They can be very empatic towards us.

4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I love animals, especially dogs, then squirrels, then crows, ... because I had the closest contacts with those.

Soul mate, meaning mate of your non-physical soul, doesn't have to be somebody we feel close while we're incarnated.

5. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Member

Have you ever heard of the term familiar? They are basically a pet companion. I think that your pet cat is either your familiar or the reincarnation of a pet you had in the past. Maybe even both. I have a pet familiar cat whom I've had since I was about 11 years old. I also believe she was my familiar in a past life as well.

6. briski

briski Senior Member

Oddly enough I have pet cat that reminds me of our old family dog, she was a small dog. I do wonder as our cat is so friendly toward me more than anyone else. If its possible that our cat is a reincarnation of a dog I once had. Our cat behaves like a dog. Knows commands just like well a dog!

KiddyKhat likes this.