Is my new born boy my oldest son?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by mohy7, May 1, 2019.

1. mohy7

mohy7 Member

Hi everyone
    I am completely new to the whole idea of reincarnation and want with my whole heart to believe it’s true and especially to believe my new 1 month old boy is my oldest son returning to me!!
    I lost my only two kids in a terrible car accident a year ago. My only two boys , 4 year old and 2 months old baby.
    The first thing my husband told me after the accident when we were in hospital was that we will bring them back!! Not him nor me had never even heard about reincarnation then!! So thinking about it later we don’t even know what brought him to say that!!!But it was the only hope that kept us alive. There are no words to describe the pain we endured and the shock and denial we went through!
    Although I was severely injured I fell pregnant few months later. Baby was a boy as I so badly wanted and due exactly on the anniversary day of the accident!!!! What are the chances?!?!
    During the pregnancy me and many close friends of us saw very special dreams. I dreamt once seeing him trying to enter my body, another friend saw my older boy giving her an ultrasound image saying “this is me” , and another friend saw my older boy playing in a park and then telling her happily that he is waiting for mummy to pick him up!!!
    A month ago my baby was born 2 weeks early so not on the exact anniversary day of the accident but exactly on the time of the accident 3.30pm!!!! My older son was also born 2 weeks early!!!And with the exact birth mark my older son had on his bum which shocked us massively!!!!
    I had done a lot of reading around the net about signs of a reincarnated soul and came across these: 1- some relation between time or day or month of death and rebirth 2- similar birth mark or a birth defect at the site of the causation of death 3- baby speaking about past memories 4- new soul filling the emotional gap...
    This new baby looks very similar to my older sons newborn photos and also has a wee chip off his right ear lobe which I am relating to the hit my older son had to his head on the right as this is how the accident had happened .
    I am feeling so much better since his arrival and have finally found some hope and joy which was all gone from my life.
    Some other things like this new baby’s cord fell off on his 10th day exactly like my older son and two trees we had planted in my sons memory at home and also at his daycare which both flowered when baby was born .
    I would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions as experts in this area??? Is he really my older son returning to me?? Or am I just unconsciously looking for things and putting things together to actually believe what I so deeply want to be true? ???

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    The last age. and Jaimie like this.
  2. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm no expert, but I'm truly sorry for your losses. In an attempt to answer your questions, I'd say that it appears to me that there is a very good chance that your thinking is indeed valid. Although I doubt that anyone here could say "definitely" that it is, what you have experienced matches with others. I don't think that you are just hoping without justification - it sounds like your husband was spot-on.

Blessings to you

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi mohy7,

Welcome to the forum!

You've been living the nightmare of any parent: losing your children. I feel so sorry to read your story.

Personally, based on what you write about your newborn son, I would conclude that he came back to you. It's beautiful to read how it happened. I hope you'll find a way to cope with all the emotions of your recent trauma. I remember the story of a mother who gave birth twice to the same boy and although they both knew it and the boy often talked about his first time with her, she still mourned for her first child. So that's not strange even when you believe in reincarnation.

I hope you already found your way to similar stories in the section
    Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under

Wishing you all the best,

Speedwell and landsend like this.
  4. mohy7

mohy7 Member

Thanks so much for your comment.
    It gives me hope when other people also believe my thoughts. Then I don’t think I’m going crazy!

5. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

hey mohy7,
    :( I´m so sorry for your loss! I think it´s quite possible your older son returned to you, like the others already told you, it´s even quite likely. Just open up your heart and enjoy the little one! Wish you the best!

landsend likes this.
  6. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

how horrible, tragic and how strong you must be to have survived this. very touching with the story of your third baby. I think too that it could very well be the spirit of your former child, will be really interesting for you as your child grows to know more. There has been one case that came to mind , the Pollock twins (link: https://www.historicmysteries.com/pollock-twins/ ) wish you the best too.

7. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

8. mohy7

mohy7 Member

Thank you all so much for your comments
    I have read the suggested threads
    All amazing stories
    I guess I’ll have to hold on to my hopes and wait until he starts speaking hoping he will remember things and talk about them to prove my hopes are not just hopes but real...

9. kiyoko_moon418

kiyoko_moon418 Dreams and spirit

That is undoubtedly one of your sons. There are just too many signs, especially the due date. When accidents happen sometimes they are truly accidents and not our time. The huge urge to be together again is on both sides! That strong pull would make one of them return as fast as possible. I am just curious who. You will get more hints as he grows. I am so happy he returned to you !

10. The last age.

The last age. New Member

Mohy ,this is a very interesting post as it is rings true and sincere . I would like to help you if I can . I do not believe in itself that reincarnation
    is beneficial unless the soul is being directed by a higher , holy power .I am a Christian ,and believe that at death God judges us, and gives us
    a programme for each life until we are perfected ,or judged, finally .
    You new baby maybe your dear lost boy ,and usually more advanced pure souls come back more quickly . I have a sister who died and am
    sure it was her coming back after 18 mnths .The new girl has the exact same sidereal ascendant as had my sister and more .Normally although
    the planets change, the Ascendant characterises the person more than any other thing in the chart ,so the ascendant of the new baby would probably have the same ASC Sign as your previous child .

Yes it is a great comfort to know that those we have loved and lost are only 'recycled 'in our lives; :) .This baby of yours is also born in the final sign of
    Pisces ,the most spiritual of all the signs . Jesus said unless were born again of fire and water you cannot enter the 'kingdom '.Pisces is the final sign
    and represents the vast ocean ,and Agape love and more .

Hoping for your new future a blessed and deep happiness, Theresa

11. mohy7

mohy7 Member

Sorry I don’t know anything about astrology but just did a web search. I found my older son was a Virgo and my newborn Cancer, does this different sign mean he won’t be reincarnation of my older son??? how did you say my newborn is a Pisces???
    Would love to know more about the relation of astrology and reincarnation???