Is my son's birthmark his death wound

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by NicolaEve93, Jan 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NicolaEve93

NicolaEve93 New Member

1546548440140.jpg Hi im new here and i have a question about birthmarks. I have heard that birthmarks can be a sign of a violent death in a past life and my son (1yr) has a dark round birthmark right in the centre of the back of his head. Could it be a sign that he was shot in the back of the head in a previous life?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi @NicolaEve93

Welcome to the forum.

Of course, that could be the case. Is it a bald spot?
    Is it possible to show us a picture of his birthmark without revealing his face?

3. NicolaEve93

NicolaEve93 New Member

Yes ive added a photo to the post, no its not a bald spot, this is an old picture it is covered with thick hair now

fireflydancing likes this.
  4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank you for adding the picture. I am always curious how birthmarks look like. I've seen pictures of bald, white marks.
    Personally, I've always had a big dark spot on my leg (faded through the years).

I think your intuition could be right. It's a logical place to put a gun or pistol and shoot a person in the head from behind.
    As far as 'proof' is concerned... maybe your son will talk about it around the age of three. Maybe not.
    If he was shot in a former life, it was a violent death. Violent deaths are the most remembered memories in general.

NicolaEve93 likes this.
  5. NicolaEve93

NicolaEve93 New Member

Thanks i guess that means i have another couple of years to wait to find out, I wonder if anyone has seen a birthmark in that place before.

6. GreyReynard

GreyReynard Senior Member

I have a round one under my hair on my temple. I don’t have any past life recall of it, though. That definitely is shaped like an entry wound from a bullet. Might be for the best if he doesn’t remember.

7. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Yea this one is obvious and wait a couple of years then you will likely get something so be ready as the window of opportunity often closes around the age of six or seven in most cases.

8. NicolaEve93

NicolaEve93 New Member

Ok thanks hopefully he wont remember but I'll keep my ears open in case he starts saying anything like this in a couple of years

9. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered