Is soul splitting or split incarnation real?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by insearchof_1785, Apr 25, 2017.

1. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

Hey there,

I've been wondering about this topic since it was brought up to me not too long ago. Just yesterday I had a very powerful and emotional experience, talking to a new friend I've made through another friend. We were both crying, feeling such rushes of what can only be described as a "rollercoaster" and also "flood gates having opened with no stop valve."

The trouble is if I was THIS individual, their lifetime overlaps with two other lifetimes I know that 100% I had. And I've come to others and either its too weird to discuss or it isn't possible or it doesn't make sense.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

The other theory I have is I'm a mouth piece for him and he's speaking out from me to my friend. She's the reincarnation of his mother. I've no doubt in my mind about it.

Thanks for reading and please I hope this opens up a serious discussion.

~ Insearchof_1785.

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Some life-between-lives hypnotherapists (e.g. Michael Newton) report that soul splitting happens, but it is neither usual, nor recommended by guides. Maybe yours is just a case of finding your soulmate. I think that it is particularly unlikely that your soul went through at least three split incarnations. There is always a possibility that the date of some incarnations having been incorrectly identified. There may be other possibilities too, I guess. When you say "two other lifetimes I know that 100% I had", does it mean that you have Earthly historical proof of those two lives being in existence at hose specific dates? That sounds exciting!

3. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

Baro-san, thanks for replying! Yes I have proof of who I was in two specific life-times :). I've actually talked with friends and they all think it could be that the individual whom I have felt emotions of or from.. It could be I'm a mouthpiece? For him to speak to his mother. We quickly became friends the minute we began talking. It's just so ironic that of all the things we have the same favourite architect. This architect did much work for his family. Not to mention the emotional rollercoaster and the absolute drained feeling I feel after talking about things with her. I think he's the one who steered me in the direction.

But then again.. Who knows? I don't think we will ever understand truly all there is about Reincarnation..

4. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I just listened to an youtube interview with dr. Bruce Goldberg, where he briefly talks about parallel selves, where two parts of the same soul incarnate during the same historical times, giving an example from his practice. It starts at 38:00

Rob McConnell Interviews: Dr. Bruce Goldberg - Time Travel and the 5th Dimension (Published on Apr 7, 2017)

38:05
    okay now the difference is to
    38:07
    differentiate them from a parallel self
    38:09
    this is where my work gets up a unique a
    38:11
    parallel self is your souls energy is
    38:13
    occupying more than one body on the
    38:15
    earth plane now at one time so you can
    38:18
    be female versus mail you can be old vs
    38:21
    young vice versa so that's called a
    38:23
    parallel self okay so it's not the same
    38:26
    DNA at the same soul so I work with the
    38:29
    salesman from Cleveland many of the
    38:31
    Baltimore many years ago and he used to
    38:34
    go to the Midwest and used to go to
    38:37
    cincinnati to do his cell thing as well
    38:39
    as all this place in between but he
    38:40
    never went north of Cincinnati so while
    38:42
    we're working on doing some he wanted to
    38:44
    go into past lives you want to go into
    38:46
    the you know other things he comes up
    38:48
    with a life in Cleveland not Cincinnati
    38:50
    Cleveland several hundred miles north of
    38:52
    it in which he is a female he gets the
    38:54
    address he gets the telephone number he
    38:56
    gets everything he says doc what is this
    38:59
    this is me in Cleveland now this is
    39:01
    ridiculous and I said look you're going
    39:03
    to go to Cincinnati on the field on one
    39:04
    of your assignments why did you just
    39:06
    call her you got the information and
    39:07
    smooth with your salesman meet her see
    39:10
    ya so he does that okay and she agrees
    39:12
    to meet him he says it was the weirdest
    39:15
    freaking meeting he ever has entire life
    39:16
    he said it was like they both were can
    39:18
    be completing each other's sentences
    39:20
    they both have the same interests and
    39:22
    dislikes he says it was weird and she
    39:25
    felt weird to so he met his parallel
    39:27
    nethers parallel life so that's the
    39:29
    difference between a parallel life and a
    39:31
    parallel self is there any chance that

5. silkygrover

silkygrover New Member

When we speak of a certain person reincarnating into other people, we must not make the mistake of thinking that this refers to the "original soul." Rather, a person’s soul can divide into an unlimited amount of roots…
    The spiritual realm is by nature boundless.

From each root comes out a different potential. One should therefore never limit one’s abilities. Even though in this incarnation you come from a specific root which can manifest certain abilities, and others not, that root is connected to a grand soul central that branches into other roots that possess other abilities. When a person lives a spiritual life, he is close to the grand root, and is therefore able to access the abilities of the other roots that share his mutual grand source. Never underestimate yourself and what you might be capable of doing. Rather strive to always be more spiritual, so that your potentials will open and flow.

Firstly, for this reason many people share the same one of these soul roots. But still, even if a thousand people share one source, how can they, or even a million people, possibly deal with an unlimited, infinite amount of sparks?!

The answer is that the soul comes from endless, boundless, immeasurable places. Even after it enters the finite plane, it does not lose connection with those places. In fact, its entirety does not descend, and part of it actually still remains there. This is expressed by the aforementioned piece of Zohar about every righteous person having two souls, one above, one below.

Thanks,
    With Regards,
    Silky

fireflydancing likes this.
  6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Interesting. I haven't heard / read elsewhere about the model you described. May I ask on what are you basing your convictions unveiled in your post?

Potjeh likes this.
  7. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm reading a couple of Guy Needler's books that describe something similar. Interesting concept, one that fits somewhat with other things I have come to accept.

8. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

There are so many authors, and forum gurus, that claim to "first handedly know the truth", and there are almost no two "truths" alike. That's why I often ask people where do their convictions come from. Most of those questioned feel rubbed the wrong way, challenged, even indignant, but I honestly want to make an evaluation of how much weight should I assign to their statements, and also investigate if there is something I can directly apply myself in my quest for knowledge and evolvement (I don't trust the fish they sell, I want to learn to fish!). When I learn about another author, one of the first signs that puts me off is learning that they published a ton of books, and hold workshops, sooo they make money of this! With the advent of the Internet we were blessed with an enormous exposure of information, but we were also burdened with it.

I know that these things are real from my own experience with OBEs at first, synchronicities, and more recently autohypnosis. How to churn all the claims? Like in this thread, silkygrover writes her first post here making several sententious statements. Should I give them a second thought? You mentioned Guy Needler; he claims to know what God doesn't know based on his channeled information; he being an OM (!). Most his youtube interviews are one hour plus; he published several books on marketable subjects; he holds workshops; he looks and talks nicely, but how trustworthy is he? At the moment, I'd say: not much.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    KenJ likes this.
  9. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I agree with what you are saying, it would be nice to be able to take things at face value. I'd love to have Edgar Cayce back and be able to have him do a reading. I'd even like to feel that any author writes things that are mostly true, but I doubt that I've read many. It is like I mentioned in another thread, Carlos Castaneda wrote things that rang true to me.

Needler worries me, Too much of a stretch sometimes, I had trouble enough with his mentor Delores Cannon.

Are there any authors that you feel comfortable with?

10. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

It depends what you're looking for: info about over there, ways to get such info by yourself, ...

I don't really have an author without reservations, and I've read many books, picking something from most of them. Some of the things I picked I discarded later.

Some of my recent and notable readings:
    - Michael Newton's four books; he introduced me to the idea of "life between lives" regression through hypnosis
    - a book of Edward C Randall published in 1917, about info channeled directly to him by dead spirits, facilitated by a psychic lady
    - a couple of Bruce Goldberg's books; I read him mostly for hints and ideas I may use because he promotes autohypnosis, although I'm put off by his business model, some of the info he's presenting, and his persona.
    - I've just started "Many Lives Many Masters" by Brian Weiss; he doesn't seem to bring something new, at least for me.

11. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

12. silkygrover

silkygrover New Member

Hi Baro San,

These are simply thoughts and beliefs as per the sayings of my Guruji. The basis of these writings is what my guru ji preaches. I appreciate that find them interesting.

13. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I believe I had two lives simultaneously during worldwar1 .. The experiences I had were totally parralell in being male, how I made choices ,the events very parralel, the death as well..... Not sure how I would have feltt meeting the other me though ?!! or if that would be possible /
    I am wondering it happened as to show me a particular lesson.. ie make it pretty obvious so I could not forget it .. I could not escape my dharma .. ie I could not avoid having my affects on people from my choices..

Dharma has several definitions.. this would define my take on it " The order that makes life and universe possible, and includes duties, rights, laws, conduct, virtues and ‘‘right way of living’’

14. Carloloner

Carloloner Active Member

I believe it is possible to live lives simultaneously but i don't think it is something i have done much in my incarnation history instead taking the one life at a time path :). Imagine having split lives and bumping into yourself in a pub or on public transport or somewhere, quite an interesting thought :).

15. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I think of this scenario as one of those stereotypical "soul mate moments" like you see in the movies where two people know they are "meant to be" from across the room. I find it incredibly amusing to think of various ways it could play out based on modern expectations of what that form of recognition means. I doubt that we come back in two separate lives to marry ourselves. Heh! Or imagine hating your other self ...

16. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I've recently had a regression that overlapped with my current life: a woman (I'm male); born 7 years before I; living in the same city as I, much of my life; she passed on 4 years ago; at least one important year in her life, 1993, was an important year in my life too; some physical characteristics were similar (hair color), others different (weight); some common temperamental traits; different life lessons (hers: youth; mine: humility).

That regression's intent was to a "past happy life of mine", but I don't discount the possibility to have regressed to the subconscient of another person. I successfully did that, intentionally.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  17. Carloloner

Carloloner Active Member

I remember watching an episode of a tv show called Red Dwarf which is popular here in the UK and one of the characters creates a copy of himself and they get along at first but then after a while come to hate each other. That's probably what would happen to me haha :). Marrying ourselves would be hilarious to think about or getting drunk with each other :).

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  18. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Interesting thread. As I read it, I feel I want to comment, but can't quite collect and sort my thoughts on this topic...maybe in a day or so.