Is the life you wanted actually your past lives?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by 6012, Oct 26, 2020.

?

Is the life you wanted actually your past lives?

1. YES

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. MAYBE/BOTH

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Oh, no, it's OK, man, don't you worry, You haven'r said anything improper, contrariwise.

And besides, I liked it. The military service in the Marina Militare, voglio dire.
    Liked it so much that I tried to enter it in this life, too, just after school, you know, but the Spanish military doctors found that my left eye was slightly myopic.
    And now you can be a Marine in Italy even if you wear spectacles, and even if you are a female. I tempi cambiano.

When I went to Taranto (in this life) for the first time, I had a feeling that I returned there after a very long absence. The déjà-vue flashes of memories I had there were so intense, that I had to stop from time to time and close my eyes and have a rest, or else I should have gone crazy. Just to see again those streets and piazze I saw when I went ashore on my leaves (short permissions), in congedi, you know, although many things have changed since then...

Uscita al Mar Ionio:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  2. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Yes, Italy is very special. So cultivated, so artistic, so antique, so "golden", so tasteful, so rich and so beautiful. But also so tragically destroyed by some kind of a dark force dwelling there... Every time I go to Italy, I can really feel it; the beauty and the dark force - both at the same time. Some people would say its because of the presence of the maffia. And I am sure its something to it, but it's not the whole explaination. The maffia does not explain everything. There is something more about this "italian evil-feeling".

Its like this feeling of being warned about looking into unbearable secrets. And its this feeling it has to do with death, enormous amounts of money and unspeakable historical actions. Its like everybody, without words, say: Dont ever digg into it, just look another way.

(But this is off-topic, of course. I know. Sorry.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  3. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

No problem. mmm italian navy... well when i was 18 years country asked for me about join navy, but consider my ESD syndrome, plate feets, and the hepatitis i had some years before and my weak conditions that not lead on nothing. personally i prefear more the flight and airplanets to boats , so i'm happy in that way.
    impressive your deja vu' feeling. i never visited a place that gave me that kind of sensation so strong. i should check istanbul, maybe, but passed thousand years, so i doubt i should fell something. the unique place when i got some kind of sense of familiarity was the city of pisa, on toscany (or tuscany? sorry for bad english).
    what do you feel about italy is sadly true. but i can't speak there cause is off topic about that "dark force", italy is a place full of holy and evil power, and not cause is a nation that with 1860 birth chart of unification of italy, is gemini asc scorpio. XD
    the fact is mafia is only a istrument and a pawn of the evil that you're talking about, but i can't tell more.
    thanks for like so much my country however : 3

4. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

By those who are not dead inside emotionally as well the social types mine would be pretty much near the bottom from their perspectives, most of mine are blocked as well aside from what little has come up.

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Hi, Traveler.

Just as an afterthought:

Have you ever thought of becoming a computer programmer?

There are lots of self-made successful programmers out there, earning well enough to be independent, working in an office or as freelancers from their homes.

The only thing you need to learn it, is an internet connection. There are lots of tutorials on the web, and lots of people who can give you a good advice if you ask them.
    You just have to have some minimal skills for searching on the web.

Give it a thought, man.

If you like, we could discuss it in more detail via PMs.
    You can write me in Italian.

Best regards from Ciro.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  6. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

Hi, sorry for late of answer. feel free at any time to start conversation with me. :) i am new to the forum and i am again take familiarity with the interface, so i not again understood how to open direct conversation with some one :\

7. Cleara

Cleara New Member

I want to be white in all my past lives but I'm a black. So I am a bit disappointed with life. I know I should love myself but how when God put the desire in my heart to want to be white.

Peace of mind likes this.
  8. Dana

Dana Senior Registered

That does not happen all the time. There are times that you are white, then in the next life you're not. It depends on a lot of things.

9. Peace of mind

Peace of mind Senior Member

That makes me think if God put any desire in our heart. The list of desires is enermous. The desire to know of one's past lives for example. Or to be a woman in spite of a male body. Instead of just letting it be.