is the love suppose to grow ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi everyone,

before I always thought that the way we love our soulmates was like that from the start, and will not go away. Only now the thought is that perhaps it is meant to grow from one life to the other, and in the different roles that we have had or have towards one another ? Has anyone been given any answer on this one during meditation, for example ?

(an example why I think it might be this way is that I had an ex in my past life. We would fit one another in lots of ways, and that his love for me could one moment be friendly, another passionate, a third very tender.

When I have experienced glimpses of past lives I see him as my dad in one, said it was France, but could not get a year, I think, sometimes I forget so much afterwards. In another life it seems I was his mother. In some other life we were friends. Another married. Perhaps this could explain why it was so natural for us to constantly swift our roles, loves towards one another ? )

/Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    cloud potato and Li-la like this.
  2. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

The kind of love you're describing is the unconditional kind. Our earthly roles may change, but the deep bond we share with others doesn't, and we just experience the love in new ways.

cloud potato and Jaimie like this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I find that she (of 67 YO) interferes with my marriage.

4. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I think we are further developing an understanding of Love. If we've been shown someone from a past life, it is a blessing, even when it hurts. The dynamic as you see, isn't always the same... Sometimes we're asked to let go... If we become attached it can be very difficult... I know what I've been shown, and she will have me think some of it is not true just to go her own way. But what I was shown was that I need to let go this time around anyway... So... ??? I will not deny or undermine the experience I've had which tells me we are a part of the same being. How very strange when an aspect of yourself needs to be freed from yourself- and yet I am so drawn to this beautiful experience called Home.

Jaimie and KenJ like this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

It is so terribly when there is hurt instead of joy. One is hurting because one still cares, one still loves, but are either unbalanced together or must part. If the love wasn't there one would have been indifferent. And one would have been able to move on very quickly, on the inside, I mean one can panic and do all sorts of things on the outside meanwhile.
    /Jaimie

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    cloud potato likes this.