It feels like you're there...

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Julius.Suiluj, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

Do you ever relive a memory and it feels like you're there again? Your senses even are in tune with the past. The current, fades away.

Ritter and WhiteRose like this.
  2. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I had a memory, I sit at a fountain in a courtyard. I can feel the cold stone beneath me. I run my fingers through the water and can feel the water on my fingertips, they feel wet. I can hear the water, and hear the greenery above me blowing blissfully in the warm breeze.

WhiteRose likes this.
  3. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

:) nice memory

WhiteRose likes this.
  4. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Yes, and it was far from pleasant.

Julius.Suiluj likes this.
  5. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I can relate. I'm sorry for you with this. I have memories that aren't pleasant also....so vivid you feel the pain even...

WhiteRose likes this.
  6. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

It’s okay, sorry you’ve also experienced some unpleasant things. I guess it’s just a process, I’m trying to keep a positive outlook.

I listened to some 40s music the other day while some family was around and I started bawling (like REALLY bawling hahaha), quite awkward. It was a happy cry though, they looked at me like I was nuts.
    I think when you’re having a rough time with a memory or something of that sort, it’s good to focus on the things from that past life that make you happy. Think it makes it a tad easier to cope with.

WhiteRose and Julius.Suiluj like this.
  7. Julius.Suiluj

Julius.Suiluj Caesar

I can relate to you very much.

Kenz1010 likes this.
  8. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

Yes. Many times when I'm meditating I have very clear memories. It's like I'm in that place and my current life doesn't exist, in fact. When I open my eyes I remember that I am now another person.

The most realistic memory I ever had was of one where I was in a house made of wood. I touched the wood with my fingers, feeling the rough material. Then I saw a woman in a long hallway. She hugged me. It was a warm, sincere, honest, beautiful embrace. At that moment I thought "She should be my mother" but I knew she was a woman who was giving me the opportunity to work, she was not my mother. I looked her in the eye. It was exactly the same look of my grandmother in this life.

I have other very clear memories. In those moments I forget that I am in my room, with my eyes closed.:confused:

WhiteRose, Jim78 and Julius.Suiluj like this.