I've never felt so alone

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Vogue_1983., Jul 17, 2019.

1. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

That sounds heartbreaking hope it's going better nowadays

2. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Yes it is better just recently Vogue.. I feel being back on this forum gave me the courage to get to remembering some other important lives that molded my character .

I just have had a memory of me being a father and losing my family because of my decisions I made .. ie taking them into a precarious situation.t I did not remember details.. It was something like moving my family from our not to insecure home to somewhere where I thought we could have more . There was some accident and my last memories of me were of having a mangled foot I was near death realizing what had happened. I had time to reflect ... I oh so felt that feeling of despair and guilt of being hurt physically and knowing I would be dying soon and seeing the truth .. ie that my family had suffered and died as well.

NOt having had children this life , this has given me more of a feeling of the deep comeection to ones children. In this life my parents and I were not close. They were people who did not appreciate feelings enough to be great parents . My father was more into saving the world than his own children..It was not that he did not provide as he worked hard and gave us privileges . But when I got severely ill with a chronic illness seen back then as a psychiatric problem my parents were not on my side for trying to find the underlying cause of my illness.. Which I believe to be my body's inability to detox ..

MY fathers actions this life mimicked my decisions in that life I remembered . We both thought we were doing the right thing and thinking that would help by working hard or wanting more but we did not see the whole picture..Nor did we ask the other people or take into account in that situation what they thought about the changing of their lives.. I think the lesson for me is to communicate more .. By being open and share my feelings and my life it helps ones ability to make the right choices to make a better life for all.. ..

I also have revisited my bardo experience .. which is the between life state.. Coming into this life I did not feel safe.. By embracing that fear and doing some vision work around seeing my self coming into this world .. into really what was a safe word .. I have realigned my sense of accepting I am here and also meant to be here with some purpose ..

In the bardo state a soul is given a tune up so to speak. We are shown our past and given some counselling about coming back to another life.. I do not believe it is our own choice but our life is arranged though God ... Since I had been in a ghostly state before coming into this life I do not believe I had any counselling . And that was upsetting to my sense of direction . I have had to dig deeply to see that I am in the right place at the right time and that life, love and God are on my side..

3. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Also I am feeling better because I have stopped eating some foods which my body was reacting to >>
    From how you describe your depression Vogue I wonder it could be you have food sensitivities...

Because of the pain caused due the reaction to these foods I was triggering much more than normal to my past life memories..

There are several groups of foods one can react too... the usual wheat and dairy , eggs. fish , But major groups like salicylates which are in most vegetable and fruits.. Foods high in sulfur , foods high in nickel.. This day and age there are many more of us suffering from these. sensitivities