IVF Children

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by psychic pagan, Jul 2, 2014.

1. psychic pagan

psychic pagan New Member

Hi everyone! :D

I came across this wonderful forum while browsing about past lives. I have always believe in past lives and love reading all the strange and amazing things children say.

What i was wondering was, what about children that are conceived through IVF?

Me and my husband had to have IVF due to problems with him. I had the slandered IVF where my eggs and his sperm are just introduced together in a perti dish and left to get on with it lol.

I did get pregnant with twins but unfortunately lost one of them at 8 weeks. We now have our gorgeous wee boy who is 2 years old.

What i was wondering was do children who "choose" their parents - is it still the same as being conceived naturally?

I would love the idea that our little boy chose us to be his mum and dad.

What are peoples views on this?

If i have posted this in the wrong section please feel free to move it!

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

The soul isn't 'created' alongside the physical body when the physical body is conceived, so I can't see how IVF, or adoption, or any other method that parent and child are brought together would make any difference to how the soul chooses it's physical parents, there's no reason why your son couldn't have chosen you. :)

3. Stellaria

Stellaria New Member

Plenty of accounts from children who say they "made the jump" so to speak very close to birth. So they didn't even really experience the majority of their gestation. Then others will report remembering being in there, and the confined tightness, and wanting to be out. So there's no set time that BAM, the gestating baby is now the soul-inhabited person that they'll be once they're born. And actually, I sometimes wonder if "slow to start" babies - the ones that don't respond right away after birth - are still waiting for that jump to be made.

4. Crescent1

Crescent1 Member

I definitely think your little boy chose you, and the method of conception doesn't change that at all! Glad you were able to welcome him into your lives, no matter the means!

Incidentally, some people remember entering the body "late" (close to or shortly after birth,) some people remember being in the womb, and some people report that their "souls" came and went freely up to the point of birth (which sounds like the best option to me, since I imagine it can get pretty boring in there!)

5. sumitasofat

sumitasofat New Member

Ivf

I accepted the challenge with enthusiasm and undertook a race to my goals. But the year I turned forty I made a documentary for the BBC on fertility that left me overwhelmed: one of the experts that I interviewed told me bluntly that had postponed both having children and could only take them through IVF . I left his clinic stumbled and burst into tears, blaming everyone but myself. Why nobody told me that a life centered on work carried the risk of not being able to have children?

The doctor was wrong and naturally conceived at age 43. I know I was very lucky, but I certainly would have liked to have more children. It was not possible. The fact that I almost could not get pregnant naturally shook my faith in our culture focused on work and values ??of Curriculum Vitae and certainly not give my daughter the same advice I received.

Obviously, I do advise you to study hard and go to college. I also say that once you have achieved a degree should work to establish the basis of his personal and professional life. I'll tell you if it does not focus on his work when in the twenties, you risk depriving yourself of a brilliant career. But I also explain that if it is dedicated only to his career at the expense of personnel, runs the risk of not having children. It is best to reach a compromise on the salaries of six figures, she can still hoping to get back at work after maternity leave. A son, despite all the advances in assisted reproductive techniques, only comes easily to thirty years.

Ivf Centre in India pb| Ivf Treatment in India pb

6. briski

briski Senior Registered

I was going to post the very same question, interesting topic