Jaimie's Thread

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Nov 10, 2019 at 2:53 PM.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Back in time when I use to have flashbacks from a life in the 1870-1890's I had a flashback that has now recently start to re play itself. Only I don't know why it does this, if it has no meaning to it or what. And I can't say if it is an actual memory of not, so if anyone with better knowledge can help me out read things that I can't I would appreciate it. I can't say if this is how things really were back then.

So we are fortunate enough in those days to be in either high middle class or upper class society. I was a young, married woman. I have earlier that day been called to the kitchen. The kitchen had one door to the back ( the garden ?), and there was a big wooden box next to the door, where a strange woman sat on. A girl-servant was the one to inform me of her presence. So I talked to the woman sitting on the wooden box. By her clothes and accent, words, I could tell she was from working class. She was not too young, I was like 15-20 years younger. She would not go away, but ask to see the master of the house. I told her that I thought she should take my word for it and please leave, but she was persistent. Only the master of the house would do.

Then at some point I meet up with my husband in our living room. He sits down on a sofa as I sit down too and inform him of the woman waiting to see him. I could tell I use careful words and I did not show much of any emotion, more than being deliberately careful. From what I could tell he seemed to appreciate that I talked to him in this manner. He got up and moved fast into the kitchen, so fast that it made me worried. I saw the surprised look of the woman, still sitting on the wooden box, now eating an apple as he tore right in there. He goes directly to talk to her. He is not kind. He says something in the style that he would not let her feed his child, as if she is dirt. After this the apple-eating-woman left.

I'm sorry to bother this forum with this, I am sure it was boring to read, but hoping maybe someone can see something that I can't ? Or have some own strange experiences from this era of time that was fuzzy to one in present time, what they mean, but have found out about it afterwards ?

/Jaimie

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jaimie,

The large "box" on the back porch may have been used for coal or wood for the kitchen stove. (Very typical). The woman may have been a "wet nurse" looking for a job who had heard that one was or might be available at your house:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_nurse#England

This might indicate that you had or were expecting a baby. Perhaps he was hoping that you would become pregnant and was planning ahead, and this woman had heard of this. Just ideas, but give it some additional thought. Something about the facts and the repetition of this flashback (including the behavior both of the lady and of your husband) makes me think there is a mystery here that you need to uncover and recall.

Cordially,
    S&S

Jaimie and KenJ like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi SeaAndSky !

Thank you very much. So then it could have been a true memory, after all. Maybe it was a sign from his otherwise different attitude that he cared about the baby ( in his own way ), maybe time will give me more flesh on the bone to understand more. I hope so.

When I slip into this past life I move in a unknown world to me in the present time. I see myself or others do things I don't understand in my own living age. I don't understand where all the little rules came from. Who had time making all of them or did perhaps each generation come up with new ones. I feel it very much, especially afterwards, that everyone and everything had their place. I have one experience of the husband coming home in the late afternoon or so, in his horse carriage and a servant ( male, butler ? ) give greetings to him as he has opened the door for him in this horse carriage and go out. I was use to the sounds from the outside. Then the front door opens, and there, the first person the husband meets in the hallway was the girl-servant who take his hat and gloves, and he also had a stick, then there is me, also stationed out. There is not much room for spontaneity. There are several scenes when I can see that a lot of bowing and to curtsy going on, and this I know what it means, but there are all those others little things/rules that I have not met in my own time and to be frank I don't think I have met them in my two past lives either, so I don't know where all of them went, or if it was just me changing the scenery.

I don't mean to complain, and I felt almost embarrass just writing the previous questions, describing the incident, well knowing there were so much suffering in the world and just looking at my surrounding and how I was dressed I was one of the fortunate ones ( except for what was going on with my husband at some stage and the daughter who became ill in some way, that I remembered from before ).

/Jaimie

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019 at 12:02 AM