• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

japanese killing japanese? two different locations?

cloud potato

Senior Registered
hi. i just woke up from a dream the words kyoto and nagasaki were said. im not sure how they're related. i know the'yre separate places. could they also be part of a name?
i remember trying to escape from, somewhere, and i was ambushed and had an old weapon similar to an m1 garand which i tried to shoot my way out. i remember killing 3 people on a grassy knoll at night time. some shots were fired while i was laying down trying to hide in the grass. one shot to the head in the distance, two shots mid range to someones gut and face and he was still alive. i saw him firing back bleeding from his head. the sad part is i think i shot a young boy too. i also shouted someones name who was clearly japanese. i myself might have been japanese.

this could just be a random dream. how do you differentiate something random and something PL related? cant find much more online. the images and feelings that stand out are this knoll, being confined and frantically trying to escape. there were 2 waves of 'attacks' and seeing two of the people i shot at(one being a child).

i fell back asleep and dreamt someone lead me to a photo of what looked liked the facility where the incident happened. dec 22nd, allsday? really strange. i saw soldiers being informal by a pool, the picture was in color and i saw the child in the photo smiling. i started crying.

i dont think any of this makes sense, is this just random mind stuff happening in the dream world?

probably going to just let this one go.
though id share more either way, should anything else come up.

Back