Japanese labor camp

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Dragonfly12, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 New Member

Hi, everyone!
    In this life, when I was a little girl (3-5 )living in Europe, I kept saying to my family that I was an American soldier fighting against Japanese. I would talk and sing in a made-up language I would call English when asked about it.
    I kept saying that I had to go back to the USA where my girlfriend was waiting for me to get married.
    A couple of times I also said my name was Robert.
    I used to tell my parents that I was kept in a "camp" by Japanese who mistreated me, that I ran away, was caught and killed on a snowy day.
    Sometimes I would cry my eyes out saying that "I wanted to go back home (in the USA) to my parents and girlfriend".
    I eventually stopped talking about that when I was 5, and growing up I ended up thinking it was just fantasy.
    A couple of years ago, I saw the movie :"Unbroken", so I found out that there were indeed Japanese labor camps for American prisoners.
    Now I think that this one could be my most recent past life, and I'd really like to find out more about my past self, but, unfortunately, I've never been able to remember my last name.

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Speedwell and fireflydancing like this.
  2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Be EXTREMELY carefull, there are things you truly do not want to see, or remember in any other form, I heard some stories that can't even be written down, atleast not openly and for those with even a chance of a weak stomach to read
    The things that went on there was enough for family to hang themselves right after returning home

However the "snowy day" part doesn't add up with the Pacific theatre but rather the European

3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hello Dragofly12, a warm welcome to you.

4. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 New Member

Thank you!