Jewish Past Life Memory of Bruce Whittier / Stefan Horowitz

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by SleeplessFox, Jul 31, 2020.

1. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Active Member

Hello there

Is anyone familiar with the past life story of Bruce Whittier being the jewish dutch boy Stefan Horowitz during the german Nazi invasion?

Sorry for the declamatory video but it's the only one that exists and there is almost nothing good written on the web except for some german bloggs I found.

Being a German I have to say the family name "Horowitz" is not very dutch but more east or austrian german.

2. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Active Member

Just found another video:

Bruce's story starts at around 08:18 min.

tanker likes this.
  3. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Looks like a very old video! And it's a good job that people today aren't so closed-minded as this handful of doubters on there. The exploration of the subject there leaves a lot to be desired, and certainly doesn't explain how a 3-year old with no access to outside information can successfully describe things they couldn't possibly know about, read, or imagine. All I can say is, thank goodness for people like Stevenson and Tucker, who can deliver an intelligent and open-minded debate. (And not all of us need hypnosis or regression techniques of any kind to be able to access our memories.)